It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted forest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I want to tell you about a forest i´ve been today and it creeped me out!!

A friend asked me if we wanted to go to a haunted forest nearby.
I said ofcourse, (i always want to see paranormal things)
So i went there with 2 friends.
As we entered the small path covered with grass we saw a long path leading to nowhere.
first thing tha freaked me out that a branch laying on the ground looked like a crow's claw
and when we walked further i saw some kind of looking orange apple like 3 times less the normal size and from the outside like a pepper. ( maybe a cocon from a butterfly ) it was laying there and asked to be grabbed but we went further.
there is a cross road in the middle of the forest and you can choose to go to NWS or E. a
we went to North and when we were walking when i heard a witch's some kind of voice that freaked me out i was like 3 meter behind my friends and they didnt paid attetion as they walked further
i told my friend but they dont really where paying attention.
They do believe there is some kind of paranormal activitie in the forest.
behind the big crop you can go 3 meter down and you can hear a water stream but i didnt saw one.
it is not a joke you feel like beign watched and there is no sand you actually walk on crop as you go deeper in the forest.
and from behind we saw a shadow like figure and a friend of mine yelld to say hi, but no response.
there was no trace of people there is no garbage no tabaco filters no water bottles.
the next time we are going check the other parts of the forest.

The forest is bigger than the eye sees

edit on 23-6-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

It sounds like a regular forest to me. Based on your description, all the "creepy" stuff appears to exist solely in your head. You were freaked out by a branch, for crying out loud...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Sounds freaky, soon as that orange apple pepper started talking I'd have bolted!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
plus i heard of a friend in the night he hears strange voices there
and he saw some1 did black magic there

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You scare easily...

You got freaked out by a branch, seen an orange pepper and thought it was an apple.

Doesn't sound scary at all...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
and guys notice this only a faw people know its haunted its very dangerous if more people would know it because i feel there is something wrong there and not little

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Did you ever think that maybe the reason only a few people know it's 'haunted' is, well, because it isn't? I mean, branches and peppers, terrifying though they may be, are not supernatural, nor are they 'dangerous'...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

no this was the weired forest i've been in my whole life
you can chose 4 side where to go and the side are separated
whe have only been to one side the next time follows

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I am not sure what to think of the pepper, but I would definitely shy away from any mushrooms....

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE
plus i heard of a friend in the night he hears strange voices there
and he saw some1 did black magic there

wheres the forrest

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

It sounds like a regular forest to me. Based on your description, all the "creepy" stuff appears to exist solely in your head. You were freaked out by a branch, for crying out loud…

He was led to believe it was haunted before he got there. When we were kids the best carnival rides were "haunted" houses or tunnels, whatever. Eager kiddies, already creeped out by the enticing barker and scary pictures on the facade.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

its in the netherlands but i dont going to give the exact location

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Why not? I know we have other members here from the Netherlands. Perhaps they'd like to investigate and see the scary branches for themselves?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

maybe i want to go back with friend first before some1 notices there is something
if much people will know it is haunted it would be a rollercoaster park

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Oh, I see. Hoarding the haunted peppers....Gotcha.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

believe it or not my side of the story

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Why not? I know we have other members here from the Netherlands. Perhaps they'd like to investigate and see the scary branches for themselves?

I dunno man, might be too much!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'd love to eat some haunted peppers for dinner.

C'mon man, tell us!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It sounds like a regular forest to me. Based on your description, all the "creepy" stuff appears to exist solely in your head. You were freaked out by a branch, for crying out loud...

I completely agree.

You went in there with knowledge that the forest had "paranormal activity", and from your description, you acted paranoid the entire time. Why a crow's foot is an odd find in a forest is beyond me. Dead creatures, bones, and carcasses are 100% natural and even expected in the wild. Your description of the odd fruit (or cocoon) is also not surprising at all. Considering you never go into detail about the "very odd" find, I'd say that that too was just another naturally occurring thing found in that particular forest.

The "witch's" voice is clearly a paranoid thing. For one, why would it be unlikely for anyone to not have what one would describe a witch's voice to sound like? My grandmother had a stereotypical witch-like voice, and appearance, yet that doesn't make her a witch.

You simply went in there wanting to find paranormal stuff and so accused everything you saw as being paranormal. Sorry, but your story is a simply case of paranoia, not paranormal.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
Why a crow's foot is an odd find in a forest is beyond me. Dead creatures, bones, and carcasses are 100% natural and even expected in the wild.

While you're absolutely correct, in this case it wasn't even a crow's foot, but a branch that looked like a crow's foot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join