It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white protest and black riots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm sorry but i don't see your point little boy.

Really this is how your going to debate?

Later.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I'm sorry but i don't see your point little boy.

Really this is how your going to debate?

Later.

called it....troll thread

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

so you think electing a half black figurehead into office completely erases systemic racism that has been in place since before americas inception?

I said nothing of that sort. What i said is, that the majority of this country views racism as a negative thing and that the media labels things racist for financial gains and keep the people fihhting among themselves.

Nothing will erase the @sshole black tribes men that sold black captured oposing tribe black men to the @sshole white slave owners. What we must do is move on and label an @sshole and @sshole and not use racism as an excuse for @ssholism. Every race and nationality has blood on there hands.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I thought ats was putting a stop to this kind of crap?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First point.. I completely 100000% DISAGREE with the OP. So tired of this "two wrongs make a right" mentality.

Second.. in regards to the South Carolina shooting. Every media outlet covered it, continues to cover it, etc etc. Were any of you aware of the 5-year old white girl who was murdered on the same day, by 4 black men? Did the media ever even mention her name?

Well I will. Her name is Allison Griffor. She was 5 years old. And she was shot and killed during a home invasion by four black murderers (Phillip Moses, Franklin Glover, Shyrome Johnson and Levell Grant). But didn't hear a peep of this on CNN, or Fox or NBC. Didn't hear a word from Obama. How much was the Savopoulis murders posted in the news? Not very much. Because a 10-year old white boy being tortured to death by blacks isn't "newsworthy". And that is the problem....

The media, for WHATEVER reason, wants to demonize white people. Every last one of us. Go ahead and call me a racists. I really don't care. I'm so tired of the double standard that is occurring in this country. I've seen this excuse used several times.. "well white people rioted after 'so and so' lost". The difference?? It wasn't just "white people". The difference?? No one "excused" these riots. No one said they were "justified". No one said "oh those white kids are just expressing their anger. They are upset". Yet I've seen this excuse used during all the "other" riots.

Idiotic behavior needs to be called out for what it is. Not excused. The white kid who murdered those people in SC deserves the death penalty. Nothing less. The 4 who killed this poor little girl deserve the same. Enough with the double standards. I'm so tired of it being "okay" .

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

Haven't you heard only black lives matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Meh. When you can't make a point, make it personal.

Beer's still good

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

Then why did you post graphs about poverty? What does poverty have to do with media portrayal of protestors?

It's your graph, not mine. Don't get mad at me because I asked a question about your graph.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

nothing will progress if people(and i don't necessarily mean you) keep denying systemic racism even exist and don't want to hear how it affects people of color around the the word. no one is just going to forget everything that has happened and is still happening and go strait to holding hands and singing kumbaya. the conversation of race hasn't even started in america yet because people like the ones in this thread and old politicians don't want hear the truth about non white minority lives in america. everything is still being swept under the rug. we are expected to keep a smile on our faces as our children brothers fathers sisters mother are murdered and slandered for simply existing.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

those graphs were simply a reply to another persons comment. I've stated the purpose of this thread twice to you already. don't get side tracked by bright colors.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

your ranting and going off topic. those kids rioting weren't angry they were very happy and thats the problem. they were happily destroying property for no valid reason at all. yet they are just students who got a little rowdy. meanwhile peaceful protestors are met with a militarized police force and called thugs and criminals simply because the majority of them are black. you think they want to be out there asking why they get killed by the police for no reason?
edit on 23-6-2015 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

Pro-tip: name calling doesn't lead to progress either. Outside of the school yard anyway, I suppose.

It's cool though. When I first joined ATS I pulled the same stunts and made the same quips. Then I learned to debate like an adult.

Stick around long enough (or last long enough) and you might learn. There's some pretty stellar debaters on the site.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Let's get back On Track, Folks.

Please dispense with the name calling, sniping and OT remarks.

TIA

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Closed for review.

Reopening.

Pay attention to the Moderator Warning above. There will be no more warnings.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine
edit on 6/23/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

(post by duesprimusvictorimmortali removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
FINAL WARNING!

THE NEXT OFF TOPIC OR RUDE POST WILL RESULT IN A POSTING BAN!

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

i haven't seen any information other than opinions and some strange fake graph. I've provided videos and actual data.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Op is wrong. Political/societal protest are treated differently than sporting event riots. Tea party protest demonized by media even though I doubt one could find one broken window from any of those protest.
Now for op argument to reallly fall apart when we look at ows, g7, g20 protest. Big guns are brought out to these protest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join