It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Sign Executive Order Stripping Texas Of Statehood Prior To Sending In FEMA?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I do not hold envy, hate, or greed. But my Irish dander can set me off on occasions. I am human.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You realize there is now only a G7, not the G8 that had Russia included....

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I do not hold envy, hate, or greed. But my Irish dander can set me off on occasions. I am human.

I have been on the receiving end of that dander! Felt like hate to me!!!
edit on 23-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Too bad it's a hoax...would have been good to kick people like Rick Perry and George Bush out of the country in one fell swoop.

LOL

Oh well.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 23-6-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Too bad it's a hoax...would have been good to kick people like Rick Perry and George Bush out of the country in one fell swoop.

LOL

Oh well.

Bush is from Connecticut, all that Texas stuff from him was a facade. I know it sounds crazy him being a respectable politician and all.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: amazing

LOL

Oh well.

Bush is from Connecticut, all that Texas stuff from him was a facade. I know it sounds crazy him being a respectable politician and all.

But he lives there now most of the time if I recall correctly...So I guess that still counts. Goodbye Bush! LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wish Obama would kick Tennessee out of the U.S. I could stand the raise in income. And no federal policy's. No FBI, no EPA! No OSHA. Hell, I could go on for hours.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hate is something that only effects the hater, not the hatee. Being a big believer in karmic law, I hate no one. I may speak my mind and indulge in heated debate, but I am not a hater. I humbly apologize if you felt hated. You were and are not..at least not by me.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You do realize that an EO can't remove a state right? The only way to remove a state is for the other states to agree to do it in a vote. The claims made in this article are beyond absurd.

That's why it struck me as so hilarious, I mean....... AS IF.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

It has been deemed a hoax by an ATS mod who has yet to respond to my U2U. No worries.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

It has been deemed a hoax by an ATS mod who has yet to respond to my U2U. No worries.

maybe they are trying to tell you to do some other research besides relying on right-wing websites...just a hunch

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You must have missed the first sentence of my post "having researched the web and ATS, I have found little to actually verify this little doozy ...being true."

edit on 1435101403Tuesday30Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:16:43 -0500pmTuesday1660630 by Ultralight because: typo demon reigned in

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

You must have missed the first sentence of my post "having researched the web and ATS, I have found little to actually verify this little doozy ...being true."

so why even start the thread?...just to get a provocative hyperbolic title about Obama doing something that's completely false?....and then you say in a page 2 post in this very thread....quote...."this country is devisive, not in spite of our detached elected officials, but because of them and crap like this"...unquote.....it seems you, and the blogger that wrote this, are the devisive ones....

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed. Not impossible though.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
When other stories on the source website include "Edward Snowden to Announce Bid for 2016 U.S. Senate Seat" and "U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch Accepts Nomination to Head FIFA" it starts to become confusing to me why we're dignifying said website's materials with genuine discussion.

At least 3-4 other members have pointed out that the website in question is a satire website, similar to The Onion and yet those posts appear to have been ignored while the utterly false topic continues to be debated.

I don't even know how to react to that other than confusion.

It's fake.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
OP --

By what constitutional means was president Obama supposedly going to be able to strip a state of its statehood? I didn't see anything in your links explaining the mechanism he would use.

Well, actually, it did say "executive order", but legally stripping a state of statehood cannot be done by executive order. Even IF any president would sign such an executive order, or if any president that attempted that unilateral move without just cause (and I have absolutely NO idea what "just cause" would be in stripping a state of statehood), that order would get voided by the supreme court, and that president would be impeached by congress.

Checks and balances are a beautiful thing.

edit on 6/25/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I didn't see anything in your links explaining the mechanism he would use.

That's because the link is a satire site and what it's discussing is absolutely impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join