It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Sign Executive Order Stripping Texas Of Statehood Prior To Sending In FEMA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

No he isn't arrogant enough to try this. It's dumb.

That being said, I would say I am looking forward to spending the next 8 years crapping all over the Republican president but knowing the conservative right I will end up in Gitmo or some other blacksite because i spoke bad about the Commander in Chief. If the #ing idiotic conservative inspired barely veiled racist bull# that has been spilling out of American's mouth about Obama for the past few years is any indication of what this country used to be like then you all can have it.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Haha, none of that for me, please!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
I live in Texas and am ashamed at the way our politicians (and many citizens) act towards the federal government and especially our POTUS. Although I live in Texas, I would love to see the federal government completely cut this state off the fed's tit and leave these morons to fend for themselves.

Nevertheless, This would literally NEVER happen. Such things are outside the reach of the Oval Office.

I dont find this credible at all , however,

I live in Texas too, and im not ashamed of how our people and gov from Texas treat the POTUS and the CABAL in Washington.....

Not even a little.......

In fact, I believe theres more we could do, Im not talking secession........but we could do a lot more to get the gove even more out of our business!
edit on 6/23/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Since the Bush family is Texas personified I do not see them allowing this to happen. We all know the Bushes are still calling the shots and have been for decades.

But let's say for sake of a "hoax" argument, what if the Bushes actually wanted this to happen, what becomes of those citizens that were born there but moved? Do they get dual citizenship? Or do they get deported back to Texas and forced to apply for US Visa? And what happens to that border with Mexico? What if Texas just decides to open those borders and let them flow? Are we looking at another Alamo confrontation?
edit on 23-6-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I live in Texas and am ashamed at the way our politicians (and many citizens) act towards the federal government and especially our POTUS. Although I live in Texas, I would love to see the federal government completely cut this state off the fed's tit and leave these morons to fend for themselves.

Nevertheless, This would literally NEVER happen. Such things are outside the reach of the Oval Office.

I live in Texas too, and im not ashamed of how our people and gov from Texas treat the POTUS and the CABAL in Washington.....

Not even a little.......

In fact, I believe theres more we could do, Im not talking secession........but we could do a lot more to get the gove even more out of our business!

I don't know you or anything about you...but for me; personally, the federal government has not once EVER interfered in my personal business. If they are up in yours, then you may want to take a look at what kind of business you are involved in.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

My point was to share what I had heard, stating is could be a hoax, and comparing to the outragious, unbelievable thing Obama has already done with his Presidential pen ad phone.

By all means doubt it while you have to pay your Healthcare premiums because "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"...if you are in the USA...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I live in Western New York.

Want to swap residence?

I would prefer to "fend for myself", while it sounds like you would prefer to be under the control the elite rulers that know what is best for the masses.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I love Texas and wish more states adopted their ways of handling issues.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

Nah, I'll just give it a few more years...until Texas turns into a blue state. Until then, I surround myself with like-minded individuals rather than simpletons...and that does not agonize me one bit.

Thats not going to happen were number two in the country for the strongest economy, right behind North Dakota...

We produce enough petroleum, wind, gas, and other energy to supply our own needs if that were the case.......

Were not hurting.......If we were to be kicked off the Gov Dole , we would be just fine........

Im sure they would be lobbying like hell to pay us for our Oil.........Texas would end up being the Dubai of the US

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here's another "news" story from the same website.

Jamie Foxx Tells Good Morning America: ‘I’m White’
Posted on June 19, 2015
TIMES SQUARE, Ny. – During an exclusive interview with George Stephanopoulos on Good Morning America, Academy Award-winning actor and producer Jamie Foxx revealed shocking new details about his personal life today. Initially appearing on GMA to promote his upcoming film ‘Sleepless Nights,’ Foxx deviated from the topic, saying he wanted to discuss a personal matter. Taking a more serious tone, Foxx said, “George, I’m white.”

Foxx, who was born and raised in Terrell, Texas, said his real name is James Robert Moreland. “Folks used to call me ‘Jim Bob,'” the actor recalled. “Growing up in Terrell, I always felt like a black man living inside a white man’s body.” Early on, Foxx said he struggled to find suitable roles that fit his identity. Eventually, he said, “I realized I was meant to act in black roles.” With the help of Willie Beamen, a childhood friend and makeup artist, Foxx landed a spot on In Living Color in the early 1990’s.

“It was a defining moment for me,” Foxx told Stephanopoulos. “Not just as an actor but on a personal level, too.” In 1998, Foxx traveled to Switzerland where he underwent transracial surgery to become an African American. “Afterwards I knew I’d made the right decision.” Since then, the Grammy award-winning actor and rapper has enjoyed an ever successful career in the entertainment industry.

Foxx, who won an Academy Award in 2004 for Best Actor after his stunning portrayal of Ray Charles in the movie ‘Ray,’ told George Stephanopoulos what led him to come forward. “I was incredibly moved by Rachel Dolezal and the courage she showed in admitting her heritage,” Foxx said, adding, “She’s an inspiration to the transracial community.”

Foxx told Stephanopoulos he’s established a Kickstarter campaign in order to raise money to pay for a transracial operation for Rachel Dolezal, should she want it. “I’ve already contributed $10,000 to it,” Foxx said. Stephanopoulos, visibly moved by what he described as Foxx’s “compassion and humility,” pledged to match the African American actor’s contribution with a donation of his own.

Rachel Dolezal, former president of Spokane, Washington’s NAACP chapter, made headlines last week when her estranged parents publicly outed her as being “white.” Ms. Dolezal, who is, in fact, white, has refuted these claims, going as far as saying there is “no biological proof” tying her to her parents. While not of African decent, she identifies herself as black.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

This country is divisive, not in spite of our detached elected officials, but because of them and crap like this!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Another Alamo would be extreme beyond.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I live in Western New York.

Want to swap residence?

I would prefer to "fend for myself", while it sounds like you would prefer to be under the control the elite rulers that know what is best for the masses.

I'll trade...I have 180 acres in the panhandle. If you think it's "fend for yourself" with no ruling elite, you must be extremely naive. It's just like anywhere else with the state gov. up your *** at every opportunity.

It's only the Wild Wild west on Sat. nite. The rest of the week it's lawyers, bureaucrats and Bull ****
edit on 23-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

personally, the federal government has not once EVER interfered in my personal business. If they are up in yours, then you may want to take a look at what kind of business you are involved in. .

Wait, so if the gov has gotten involved in anything I have been doing or caused me any issues what so ever then I MUST be the problem?

Holy crap, You should actually work in Washington, you sound exactly like the progressive politicians out there......

I cant even fathom this thought process

link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: stosh64

So did passing the ACA to find out was in it. Wouldn't put it passed him to try such a thing.

Good point!

Nothing out of our corporate Government would surprise me anymore.

link   

originally posted by: beezzer : Politicians are spineless slugs that look human but are 99 fecal matter and 1 unicorn farts.

Just realized this was in your signature, lol, I was trying to find beezer in this thread! Not to be off point completely, but what the heck would a Unicorn fart smell like? Flowers?

edit on 23-6-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dustofenese

Did that SCOTUS decision specifically speak to the POTUS revoking Texas statehood, though?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Texas has been threatening to secede for years. Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!!!

As a native Texan does this mean I'll have dual citizenship?

You already have dual citizenship just look at the 14th amendment. Before the 14th people did as well, however, things changed along with the meaning of citizen. Today it is a political status and voting under this amendment places you in rebellion to the Constitution for these United States of America. Therefore you are committing treason against it and your Original form of Republican government guaranteed by the constitution.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I live in Western New York. Want to swap residence?

NY? It must suck to be you. I'd never live in that filth.

a reply to: stosh64

That is too damn funny. I do not live under the rule of anyone...never have, never will. I do whatever I please whenever I please. Still, I have never been interfered with by the federal government.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

As stated in the opening thread, this is likely a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join