It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fear the day when humans meet extraterrestrials.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just to finish on the Cash Landrum incident:

Eventually, Cash and Landrum contacted their U.S. Senators, Lloyd Bentsen and John Tower, who suggested that the witnesses file a complaint with the Judge Advocate Claims office at Bergstrom Air Force Base. In August 1981, Cash, Landrum, and Colby were interviewed at length by personnel at Bergstrom Air Force Base, and were told that they should hire a lawyer, and seek compensation for their injuries.

With attorney Peter Gersten taking on the case pro bono, the case wound its way through the U.S. Courts for several years. Cash and Landrum sued the U.S government for $20 million.

On August 21, 1986, a U.S. District Court judge dismissed their case, noting that the plaintiffs had not proved that the helicopters were associated with the U.S. Government, and that military officials had testified that the United States Armed Forces did not have a large, diamond-shaped aircraft in their possession.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

(post by admirethedistance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Scdfa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Now I don't mean extraterrestrial attacking us but rather what we would do to them.

What makes you think that any human would not practice precaution upon encountering ET?
You seem to think of them as a wild animal or something. This would be a confrontation between humanity and a potentially advanced species. We are akin to the wild animals.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

Intelligent people know the truth when they hear it

Yes they do.

Yes they do.

Sorry, but I'm not guessing. I first encountered aliens directly in 1966. Never had to guess since.

You said you weren't around in the 50s in another thread so I am assuming at the age of 6 or being quite young you knew what you were dealing with even though there was no dialog between you and said aliens?

All I can do is share information.

Well please do,

You have corrected grammar and spelling way more times than giving details other than you were taken in 66 and know its a fact of life aliens are real.

I have to agree with admire, you like to talk, however you don't share any knowledge or information so please do if that's all you can do.

Forget skeptics that are replying to a thread topic and not directly towards you, forget peoples grammar and spelling and share info.

Info on your experience, if you don't want to please stop teasing by constantly saying you were first taken in 66, you have posted that more than 10 times on ATS without any real follow up.

You seem to feel very threatened when I discuss aliens as if I know what I'm talking about, but that's because I do know what I'm talking about.

No I suspect readers are sick of hearing the same line from you,

So instead of repeating yourself share some new info.

Show the readers you do, you have shown at least to me that you believe you do but nothing indicating you know your belief is knowledge.

You are only guessing about aliens, and you can't really deny that.
And you've unfortunately guessed wrong. And you're obsessed with defending that erroneous position.

You speak for believers, skeptics and debunkers here, I hope you do know that, you aren't just saying this for this yourself as anyone could say the same to you.

Sorry, but I'm not guessing.

Your forgiven,

however why not share some info like you say its all you can do.

You saying you were taken in 66 repeatedly shows egotism and the need for belief of this what you repeatedly say.

As a result of my first-hand encounters of the fourth or fifth kind, I bring a knowledge to this conversation that you are in no position to match.

I just give up, so many things your posts make it sound like you are playing games over the net.

you have brought very little to the table, nothing to match, nothing to investigate, nothing to compare.

No one asked you to make these claims (unless of-coarse if you are working on some disinfo campaign) yet you keep saying and talking about sharing info and knowledge only to make the same claim over and over.

Maybe I have missed it, I have seen much of what you post even a little description about your sick father, which was completely irrelevant to anything where it was posted other than a way of dodging direct questions.

So If I have missed any knowledge that you personally shared about your experience sorry and I might find it later or someone might direct to where its posted.

We are not equals in discussing aliens, in fact, you admittedly don't even know they exist.

Well they wouldn't be alien to you anymore would they, knowledge of something stops making it alien to whoever holds that knowledge.

Just reading further,

the only knowledge you share is whats found on the internet about UFO cases of past, what people have or haven't said.

Therefor you are no expert on aliens other than whats found on the net or in some book.

Like I said a while back you had some traumatic experience as a youngster and cant come to grips with the reality of it so have created aliens as an answer. Could aliens be the cause? You have failed to show it but have shown you seek attention.

You have shared nothing to show your traumatic experiences are or were aliens and have posted like I said knowledge of what others have or haven't experienced and what people have or haven't said.

1 question in another thread was way too in-depth, it was a simple whats your take on reality question based on what you posted and in 4 days you couldn't reply.

I am done,

Among the Nibiru, flat earth threads and alien contactees on here of late, It takes its toll on someone looking for something and only finding stories that point to what your searching for and when questioned to get a deeper knowledge or understanding are dismissed, ignored or so vaguely answered that you just cant take the answer or poster seriously.

edit on 29-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

And you are so self important that people should just get out of the way when you walk by right?

You just demand enlightenment because of your self importance. This is common human behavior with the ignorant.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Fear Not...

Edgar Cayce has said in his teachings that Arcturus is one of the most advanced civilizations in this galaxy.

Apparently, It is the fifth- dimensional civilization that is a prototype of Earth's future. Its energy works as an emotional, mental, and spiritual healer for humanity. It is also an energy gateway through which humans pass during death and rebirth.

hm now that i think of it, i did have a dream of waking up in the fifth dimension several years ago, it looked like static on a tv screen after hours.. Keeping in mind nothing here is real..

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you are so self important that people should just get out of the way when you walk by right?

You just demand enlightenment because of your self importance. This is common human behavior with the ignorant.

If you perceive my words such then so be it.

No one needs to move or get out of the way only show that they are standing there when they say they are and not said just once but over and over.

I am not here to argue.

I haven't demanded anything other than what is claimed to be shared but isn't.

Yes I am ignorant of many things, I never claimed to all knowing or an expert on anything here on ATS.

seems we have much in common on the ignorance side of things.

for the warn reply in baiting, it worked as I logged back on just to reply to someone as special and knowledgeble about human behaviour as you

edit on 29-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

The next world war, if aliens exist.. We Will probably have proof. I do not think aliens would allow us to nuke this planet to death. I kind of think they exist here too, if we die so do they.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
Now I don't mean extraterrestrial attacking us but rather what we would do to them.

Im sorry I cant help myself, ohhh Gary Larson. But in all seriousness, if there are aliens, I believe they are just like us, just more technologically advanced. I see your points about the genocide/slavery/segregation, we do not treat each other well overall. There are good people here though, but if they do come, for whatever reason- resources, exploration, whatever else....the leaders of the world would react. And however the leaders decide to react would affect their viewpoints and how to react back to us.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

OH, he actually show us a PICTURE of it. Thats why it stuck in my head. This was in a small country town population about less than 1500.

For clarity, the picture was of the circle area which was indented / dead grass, perfect circle. And the mother though it was a dream until she went outside the next morning to let the dog out.
edit on 29-6-2015 by STEEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

lol... this pic made me laugh, snark!

Wouldn't it be uber cool if all the Nasty arse leaders of the free world had right hands for heads
minus some arab nations as they don't shake with their right hands,as they live in the land of no TP... SO .. that being said, we don't want to make a mess of it do we..
edit on 6/29/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I just watched the Drudge video where the three objects( UFOs) leave Earth's atmosphere in the distance and then NASA shuts down the video linkup. It was filmed from the ISS. If the close ups were legit they looked vaguely triangular. Terrestrial super secret craft or aliens?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You have corrected grammar and spelling way more times than giving details other than you were taken in 66 and know its a fact of life aliens are real. I have to agree with admire, you like to talk, however you don't share any knowledge or information so please do if that's all you can do. No one asked you to make these claims (unless of- coarse if you are working on some disinfo campaign)

Hey, at least I didn't correct you for spelling of course wrong.
But I do appreciate the irony of a person like you accusing me of disinformation.

I tried being nice to you, my mistake.
What kind of fool would expect me to entertain your questions after talking to me like that?
Seriously, what kind?

Anything you want to learn from me, you better hope someone else asks it. You're done.

Maybe I have missed it, I have seen much of what you post even a little description about your sick father, which was completely irrelevant to anything where it was posted other than a way of dodging direct questions.

You've crossed the line.
You lack the simplest human kindness and understanding. How dare you?
Out of all the pathetic excuses for people on the internet, you're the only one to bring up my dying father in a negative manner. You have no decency. You should be ashamed, but that would require a conscience.

Don't write me again. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So again, you're going to ignore the perfectly legitimate questions asked of you, and instead, take the opportunity to yet again talk down to another member [snipped]

Why am I not surprised?

FYI, this is an open discussion board, and InhaleExhale can reply to you anytime they feel like it, as can anybody else.
edit on 6.30.2015 by Kandinsky because: snipped ill-mannered comment

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Folks, isn't it a little odd that these two posters, who have never believed a word I said, are angry that I don't share my information fast enough? I find that odd, and very telling.

My posts show I have never avoided a legitimate question. That doesn't mean I have the time to answer every question I'm asked.
Nor did I feel "what's your take on reality?" was really a legitimate question.
Not one I could answer adequately in the allowable space of a post. Come on, no one could.

And I certainly have no obligation to put up with personal attacks followed by belligerent interrogation.

These two posters seem to think they're holding court.
They accuse me of arrogance, while they make haughty demands, with an air of supposed entitlement, with the presumption that I am answerable to them.
They act like they are conducting a cross-examination, then they will provide the verdict. And watch them ignore the evidence as they convict me, for the terrible crime of knowing more about aliens than they do.

But I'm not on trial, and I don't recognize the authority of their kangaroo court.
But everything I say in here is under oath.

Those who would deny and "debunk" aren't in charge here, despite their assumed attitude that they are. In fact, they know nothing about the alien situation. So what puts them in a position of authority over someone with actual information? Over someone willing to put their own piece of the puzzle on the table.

I have a couple of pieces. And I'm here to share what I know. Openly and truly.

These bullying techniques are commonly used on almost anyone who comes in here and posts about their own alien encounters, and unfortunately it drives a good many of them away. When people can't feel welcome talking about their UFO sightings and encounters in a forum dedicated to UFOs, then they stop trying to share what they know.

And that's the real crime.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You can quit your little persecuted act. Nobody is "bullying" you. All that anybody has done, is point out the fact that you make ridiculous claims with almost every one of your posts, and when asked to substantiate said claims or provide further information, you completely ignore the questions, and instead go off on a completely unrelated tangent, culmanizing in the pathetic victim act that we see now.

You say you're "here to share what you know", but whenever anyone asks or challenges you to do just that, you refuse, resort to childish name-calling, and then act as if you're somehow being persecuted, thus furthering the idea that many have (myself included) that you're just talking out of your ass.

I already know exactly what your reply is going to be like, so don't waste your time. Instead, try doing something constructive for once and prove me wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join