It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informed medical consent. Not for your kids, for your pets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Great news folks! You still have the right to make medical decisions for your pets!

So animal lovers --you need to be aware that Pharma has you on it's revenue road map. You might be interested in recent studies of immune system dysregulation diseases in dogs and cats caused by vaccination.

A study prompted by increasing auto-immune disease and cancer in dogs and cats.

In my research I've come across a number of studies with very similar trends. I've been told numerous time by shills that vaccine studies on rats, dogs, cats and chimps are absolutely irrelevant to humans. So don't bother doing the human study.

Keep hyping those preemies and newborns folks. Don't believe the naysayers. Humans are broken from day one.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Nice....

The Purdue Vaccination Studies and Auto-antibodies By Catherine O'Driscoll in Vaccine Articles and News A team at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine conducted several studies (1,2) to determine if vaccines can cause changes in the immune system of dogs that might lead to life-threatening immune-mediated diseases.

They obviously conducted this research because concern already existed. It was sponsored by the Haywood Foundation which itself was looking for evidence that such changes in the human immune system might also be vaccine induced. It found the evidence.

The vaccinated, but not the non-vaccinated, dogs in the Purdue studies developed autoantibodies to many of their own biochemicals, including fibronectin, laminin, DNA, albumin, cytochrome C, cardiolipin and collagen.

This means that the vaccinated dogs — ”but not the non-vaccinated dogs”– were attacking their own fibronectin, which is involved in tissue repair, cell multiplication and growth, and differentiation between tissues and organs in a living organism.

The vaccinated Purdue dogs also developed autoantibodies to laminin, which is involved in many cellular activities including the adhesion, spreading, differentiation, proliferation and movement of cells. Vaccines thus appear to be capable of removing the natural intelligence of cells.

Autoantibodies to cardiolipin are frequently found in patients with the serious disease systemic lupus erythematosus and also in individuals with other autoimmune diseases. The presence of elevated anti-cardiolipin antibodies is significantly associated with clots within the heart or blood vessels, in poor blood clotting, haemorrhage, bleeding into the skin, foetal loss and neurological conditions.

The Purdue studies also found that vaccinated dogs were developing autoantibodies to their own collagen.

About one quarter of all the protein in the body is collagen. Collagen provides structure to our bodies, protecting and supporting the softer tissues and connecting them with the skeleton. It is no wonder that Canine Health Concern’s 1997 study of 4,000 dogs showed a high number of dogs developing mobility problems shortly after they were vaccinated (noted in my 1997 book, What Vets Don’t Tell You About Vaccines). DNM BONUS CONTENT FACT: 60% of vets are vaccinating three times more often than the veterinary colleges recommend … and countless others are vaccinating more often than recommended. Get our FREE Vaccine Essentials Guide now – it’s critical to the health of your dog! Get Your FREE Guide Now Perhaps most worryingly, the Purdue studies found that the vaccinated dogs had developed autoantibodies to their own DNA. Did the alarm bells sound? Did the scientific community call a halt to the vaccination program? No. Instead, they stuck their fingers in the air, saying more research is needed to ascertain whether vaccines can cause genetic damage. Meanwhile, the study dogs were found good homes, but no long-term follow-up has been conducted.

The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) Vaccine-Associated Feline Sarcoma Task Force initiated several studies to find out why 160,000 cats each year in the USA develop terminal cancer at their vaccine injection sites.(3)

The fact that cats can get vaccine-induced cancer has been acknowledged by veterinary bodies around the world, and even the British Government acknowledged it through its Working Group charged with the task of looking into canine and feline vaccines(4) following pressure from Canine Health Concern. What do you imagine was the advice of the AVMA Task Force, veterinary bodies and governments?

“Carry on vaccinating until we find out why vaccines are killing cats, and which cats are most likely to die.” In America, in an attempt to mitigate the problem, they’re vaccinating cats in the tail or leg so they can amputate when cancer appears. Great advice if it’s not your cat amongst the hundreds of thousands on the “oops” list.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Great news folks! You still have the right to make medical decisions for your pets!

So animal lovers --you need to be aware that Pharma has you on it's revenue road map. You might be interested in recent studies of immune system dysregulation diseases in dogs and cats caused by vaccination.

A study prompted by increasing auto-immune disease and cancer in dogs and cats.

In my research I've come across a number of studies with very similar trends. I've been told numerous time by shills that vaccine studies on rats, dogs, cats and chimps are absolutely irrelevant to humans. So don't bother doing the human study.

Keep hyping those preemies and newborns folks. Don't believe the naysayers. Humans are broken from day one.

Oh I know a lot about this, been researching it for a few years.

Our current dog will be 6 this August and he did have his shots when he was a puppy, but since then, except for Rabies every 3 years, he has not had another vaccine since.

Each year I have the Vet take blood for a TITER test, it checks the immunity levels in a dog's system. So far our dog is just fine.
If you think about it, human babies get a series of vaccines and then we don't need them again, so why would our pets?

Yes I believe we are really over vaccinating our pets, Vets and the drug companies use scare tactics to get people to willingly help kill their own pets.

It always amazes me how most of us will believe anything a Doc, human or animal tells us, they don't always have our best interests at heart either through ignorance or a shove from Big Pharma.

If you bring this up to your Vet and they act like you are a paranoid nutter, then you need to find another Vet.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

If you think about it, human babies get a series of vaccines and then we don't need them again,

Virtually all vaccine induced immunity wears off by adulthood. College students need a MMR booster if you are travelling anywhere you are likely to be exposed to measles.

DTAP lasts 10 years.

There is virtually no immunity of any kind left in adults. 60% of the people that were infected with measles in Disneyland 2014 were adults. 15% were fully vaccinated children.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If you think about it, human babies get a series of vaccines and then we don't need them again,

Virtually all vaccine induced immunity wears off by adulthood. College students need a MMR booster if you are travelling anywhere you are likely to be exposed to measles.

DTAP lasts 10 years.

There is virtually no immunity of any kind left in adults. 60% of the people that were infected with measles in Disneyland 2014 were adults. 15% were fully vaccinated children.
Ok, ha, I was clearly talking out my ass on that one.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
A study from 16 years ago that is no longer accessible. Only references are quack anti-vax websites. I'm sold!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

The material that has been removed is disappointing. I'm starting to like you GetHyped. I just can't forgive you for the pain and suffering being inflicted on defenseless newborns and preemies.

Note 1 & 2 broken. There are 2 dozen or so citations to these studies but they are wiped off the internet. Sorry you don't deserve to see them I guess.

note 3

note 4

note 6

note 15

Dr Jean Dodds: "Many veterinarians trace the present problems with allergic and immunologic diseases to the introduction of MLV vaccines..." (9)

Christina Chambreau, DVM: "Routine vaccinations are probably the worst thing that we do for our animals. They cause all types of illnesses, but not directly to where we would relate them definitely to be caused by the vaccine." (10)

Martin Goldstein, DVM: "I think that vaccines...are leading killers of dogs and cats in America today."

Dr Charles E. Loops, DVM: "Homoeopathic veterinarians and other holistic practitioners have maintained for some time that vaccinations do more harm than they provide benefits." (12)

Mike Kohn, DVM: "In response to this [vaccine] violation, there have been increased autoimmune diseases (allergies being one component), epilepsy, neoplasia [tumours], as well as behavioural problems in small animals." (13)

edit on 23-6-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I really want to thank you for making this thread and helping to get the word out about the overuse of vaccines on our pets.

Or last 2 dogs both died of cancer and that is when I started doing some reading about dogs and cancer.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

DTAP lasts 10 years.

I can't really comment on the pet vaccines as I don't really know much about them but the comments you've made in this post about the Disneyland measles could do with clarification.
You know, so people are informed correctly...

Here are the stats.
www.cdc.gov...

"Among the 110 California patients, 49 (45%) were unvaccinated; five (5%) had 1 dose of measles-containing vaccine, seven (6%) had 2 doses, one (1%) had 3 doses, 47 (43%) had unknown or undocumented vaccination status, and one (1%) had immunoglobulin G seropositivity documented, which indicates prior vaccination or measles infection at an undetermined time. Twelve of the unvaccinated patients were infants too young to be vaccinated. Among the 37 remaining vaccine-eligible patients, 28 (67%) were intentionally unvaccinated because of personal beliefs, and one was on an alternative plan for vaccination. Among the 28 intentionally unvaccinated patients, 18 were children (aged under 18 years), and 10 were adults. Patients range in age from 6 weeks to 70 years; the median age is 22 years. Among the 84 patients with known hospitalization status, 17 (20%) were hospitalized."

So not exatly the numbers you quoted are they?
Only 7% were fully vaccinated.
The other 93% who caught it weren't.

edit on 23/6/15 by Pardon? because: Formatting

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

repaired note 4

Still searching for the Purdue study. I wonder where is disappeared to?

new topics

top topics

join