It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Is Flooding The Ocala Fl Area.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ok, I dont know too much about this right now. If, anyone has up close photos, or information, let us know. So far

” Lt. Col. Tim Snider said. “This exercise has been four years in planning.”

This is why they're here.

On Monday, Community Technical & Adult Education (CTAE) spokeswoman Janie Gunnell said that Marion County citizens should not worry about the 600 to 700 military personal that have recently occupied Ocala. The military has taken over the Westport High School parking lot and it is currently filled with military vehicles. According to reports, the military is in Ocala for “Operation Guardian,” and it will culminate on June 25, 2015.

Could It be related to the Walmart Store closings? I really dont know yet. I haven't, been able to get to close. I'll see later how things look!

The military says there is nothing to fear because it is just a training exercise.

Um, Nothing to see here, Move along?!?!

Many citizens have made it clear via e-mail and social media that they are not comfortable with the military training in Ocala on such a large scale. Some readers have even asked if the training exercises had anything to do with, Jade Helm 15

I'll try, to get out there after work. To snap some shots. If, anyone has any pictures. Post up! Prob, just what they say it is?!

Source:

Jade Helm 15
edit on 23-6-2015 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I would say this is part of the Jade Helm exercise, Florida was included in the 15 states taking part with Jade Helm.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777
Yep! Thanks for the drop of info.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: C21H30O2I

This article says they're reservists..

www.ocala.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Not enough boots to do much of anything. The propaganda is doing the work here.

There are 5.2 million veterans that served from 1990 to the present living in the US. source
There are 310 million private guns in the US.
source

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ya. I really couldn't get close enough to tell otherwise, yesterday. I'll try to check it out after work though.. See what I can come up with. I am sure, there, are others around here, that can tell..? Thx for dropping in.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Florida is not part of Jade Helm.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Thanks Kindly!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Still impressive, to see them roll right in a small town like this!! 600 - 700 wow Imagine 6000- 7000. Be debilitating!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
According to the US Army website, there is no mention of Florida as one of the States.

"While multi-state training exercises such as these are not unique to the military, the size and scope of Jade Helm sets this one apart. To stay ahead of the environmental challenges faced overseas, Jade Helm will take place across seven states. However, Army Special Operations Forces (ARSOF) will only train in five states: Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado. The diverse terrain in these states replicates areas Special Operations Soldiers regularly find themselves operating in overseas."

www.soc.mil...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

Right On! I briefly, read through that passage somewhere. Thanks Hidinout! For that there, lil tidbit!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I believe both Colorado and Florida were set to be part of Jade Helm at first when it was announced but have since both backed out..

I think that is the reason for the confusion!

Interesting to Note nontheless.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Thanks lightedhype! I haven't, heard anything about this till now. And I live in both Colorado, and Florida. But, I'm all ears now

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Just give them a few golf carts and send them to the Villages.
They will get lost, spend hours driving @25mph and stop for a burger.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Jade Helm doesn't start until next month.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
hahahah No Doubt! They'll Love the roundabouts! Good Luck, Is all I can say to that!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ok well if an Army Truck comes around offering rides to Wal-Mart I suggest you run the other way.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Its summer, if they are reservists, chances are its for Annual Training, where reservists/mational guard do 2 weeks active duty for training
Quit the fear mongering.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What I find strange is that this excersize has been planned for 4 years.... It sounds like JH but it's not.... aha..

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Monkeygod333

It's common for exercises to be planned a year or more ahead of time. That gives them plenty of time to allocate funding from their budget.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join