It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Colorado UFO (2012) - fast objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Sorry is this has been posted.. I did a search on it and so many UFO's in Denver Colorado...

These UFO's are interesting because the video was taken by both the original guy who discovered it, and then again by the TV station.

It was analyzed by an FAA counselor / so called 'aviation expert' / pilot who had no explanation for it.

The objects were mostly visible only when the video was slowed down frame by frame.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Bugs?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Yep I'll get flamed for this, because some "aviation" expert" says they're unidentifiable..

They're bugs.

Be easy to prove too, get two cameras set up side by side and just film like they did.

Compare the footage.

If they're crafts flying around off in the distance (over the city?!), then both cameras will pick them up with identical flight paths.

If they're bugs flying around close to the camera then their flight paths will be vastly different, most will only show up on one camera and not the other.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I got like 50 of those a few days ago, damn flies.

Must be slow news day.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I would imagine they can figure out if they're bugs..

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I'd personally get closer to it and set up the camera, to get clear zoomed footage.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Clearly they can't.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

It was analyzed by an FAA counselor / so called 'aviation expert' / pilot who had no explanation for it.

This was posted a year or so ago , the aviation expert is an aviation expert not an entomologist.
The video is of insects.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I did a search on it and so many UFO's in Denver Colorado

So why post it again?

Its from 2012 of course its been done already

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

So did many others when this was discussed other times.

I suspect they knew it was bugs but chose to go the path of UFO to up ratings.

Either that or they have some real dumb investigative techniques.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Looks extremely close to the camera, not up in the sky...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I remember this story from a few years ago, and I'll say again what I said then...

...the guy in the story may be an aviation expert, but he's certainly not an expert on analyzing video footage -- specifically the possibility of this being insects flying close to the camera.

I mean, how in the world is he estimating the speed if he doesn't even know how far away the objects are? Is he assuming that the objects are as far as the hills in the video, or somewhere near the clouds in front of which they are flying? If so, why is he making that assumption?

Edit to Add:

originally posted by: nOraKat

Why would you automatically think that they figured out if they were bugs or not?

If YOU can't figure out how they can dismiss the idea that they are bugs, or if they haven't provided an acceptable logical reason for dismissing the possibilities that they are bugs, then you should not automatically accept their claims.

edit on 6/23/2015 by soylent green is people because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Bugs?

For the rest of the Bug sayers

www.theblaze.com...

They brought in an entomologist...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Bugs?

For the rest of the Bug sayers

www.theblaze.com...

They brought in an entomologist...

Meh. I'm not really surprised that the shapes of the objects could not be discerned, even if they were actually just bugs. Considering video interlacing and all, I wouldn't expect a bug flying past the video frame that quickly to look specifically bug-shaped, either. The interlacing of the frames could cause the objects to look distorted.

So while "bugs" cannot be positively identified in the video, I still think bugs is a very plausible explanation. That's certainly better than the "expert" who could inexplicably know enough about the speed of the objects to rule out bugs.

edit on 6/24/2015 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The shape and color is inconsistent with the bug theory. Even the entomologist says that.

In the slow motion footage, you can see the shape is that of a thick disk with beveled edges, and silver color with a sheen to it. If it is bugs, maybe it's an alien bug that has a metallic appearance LOL.

A few years ago there was a big bug farce being shown as small UFO's that WAS bugs. This footage looks nothing like those. That footage was due to too slow shutter speed.

new topics

top topics

join