It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puurfect example of why a pre-flight check can help avoid a CATastrophe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
At the .36 mark the CATastrophe shows up . Not sure who had the bigger WTF moment the cat or the guy, lol

I bet some members around here can tell some crazy tails of things they caught during the pre checks. Had that been a snake , I would have jumped out myself.

That is one cat that will never do catnip again.

Sorry about the puns

edit on 53630America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jun 2015 23:53:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wow that's not a video I was expecting to see tonight. What a crazy adventure for the cat. I can only imagine what the little guy must have thought of the view. He did look down a few times, like he was watching how high up he was.

Wow that cats got a story to tell to the other cats in the alley. This one time i flew! I swear guys! The other cats are like yeah right. There he goes again with his flying story.
edit on 23-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Sailplanes have a vent that brings air into the cockpit from outside. It's just a straight vent. However it's small and protected. If you don't do a thorough preflight, including checking in there, you can get to altitude only to find that you now have a pretty pissed off Wasp in the cockpit, usually after it bounces off your face.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
When I was a aircraft mechanic a while ago, the company I worked for had a old Lear jet the owners and management would use to fly around to different locations. This one time somebody brought a cat along and thought it would be cool to let it run around the plane while in flight. Sometime in the flight they had a problem with the outflow valve for the cabin pressurization system. The system blows a constant amount of bleed air into the cabin and the out flow valve regulates the pressure in the cabin. They ended up having to make a emergency landing at the closest airport. Apparently the cat got in the out flow valve and the cabin wasn't depressurizing. I can't remember if the cat died or not.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I hate to be that person, but it looks like I was the last person to post on the other thread and hey, if I can get two for two...

top topics

join