It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston Shooting Happened During Active Shooter Drill !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I'm really striving to keep an open mind here but where's the meat? Let's see, here's what is mentioned in the video:

The "drill"

Firstly, he keeps referring to it as an "active training drill" but nowhere on the schedule does it say that what is taking place is a drill. What it shows is a training course at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Charleston. Click the link at the top of the page and it will take you to the course enrollment page. They've got 10 of these Active Shooter Threat Training Program classes running in a 7 month period, for a total of like 41 days (all week days). I guess not only does the NWO broadcast their schedule on the Internet, they don't work on the weekend? Do the math. That means the was somewhere north of a 20% chance that any shooting that happened on a weekday in that 7 month period would fall on a day where one of these classes was in session.

Where is there proof that this is anything other than what it purports to be?

"people wonderin why FBI was there just boom like lightning?"

Can we qualify that statement? How quickly did the FBI have agents on the scene? Seriously, anyone got a source for this or are we going to treat that as another one of these indisputable "facts?" The FBI office is about an hour and 45 minutes from the Church. There's plenty of video and images from the immediate aftermath, here's two sources:

FOX
ABC News

I see a bunch of local law enforcement vehicles. Where's the evidence that the FBI was on the scene before they could reasonably have been expected to be there?

The $29 Million

From Reuters:

The Justice Department will fast track the sending of $29 million to South Carolina to help families of victims of the mass murder of nine churchgoers at a historic black church in Charleston, a Justice Department spokesman said on Friday.

An unspecified portion of the money, allocated under the government's national Crime Victim Assistance Formula Grant program, can be used to provide services to the families of victims of the shootings at Emmanuel AME Church, spokesman Kevin Lewis said.

Somehow this becomes payment for what? Crisis actors? Why in the hell would it be in a Reuters story? Have none of you any clue how massively large the "black budget" is? $29 million is nothing to the US government. Do you know why this is what passes for proof? Because YouTube conspiracy theorists don't do any actual research beyond what they can accomplish with Google.

Hand Gestures

"people were pointing out these images of the hand gesture, pyramid signs, everything else and *I* started to ask the question 'who is taking these photos?'"

Perhaps he could have pointed out wtf he was talking about in the picture of Dylann Roof leaning on the car hood? Where's the pyramid sign? (so it's the Illuminati then?)

Roommate's Facebook post

Google image search "life is full of fake people" and you'll find that there are several variations of this image and text with different backgrounds and fonts. In fact, it's exactly the same sort of image that I'd expect to see any number of ATSers liking since it features paranoia, cynicism and guns. Again, why would the Illuminati/NWO/US government/whoever, advertise their involvement via his roommate? It just doesn't make sense.

Finally, let's go back to what he said at the beginning of the video:

"Now normally when we see events, any good investigator will set emotion aside, collecting all the details that they can and they will look to see who benefits from that crime. Also along the way you will look for tall-tale signs [sic]..."

Setting aside this guy's lack of knowledge of idioms and has an unreasonably high opinion of himself, he didn't even deliver the goods he alluded to in the beginning of the video: who benefited from this mass shooting?

So what's this all add up to? A prime example how anyone with an hour or two to kill can sit at their computer and devise a really half-assed theory, put it in a YouTube video and people will shut down their brains and stop asking simple questions.

If this shooting was really a false flag, this moron wouldn't be able to uncover the truth because he has absolutely no investigative skills at all. Show me actual proof and I'll evaluate it objectively. Show me a bunch a bunch of BS and I'm going to call it what it is.

edit on 2015-6-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Excellent post, all valid points.

As far as who would benefit...It starts with 9/11 and the Patriot Act and seems to be pointing towards massive unrest, fueled by Ferguson as well. They are promoting racial unrest. If we are divided, we fall. The Bill of Rights is at stake IMO.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The military, law enforcement, fire and rescue and so on all train every single day. That's not hyperbole. It really doesn't matter what kind of event happens, you'll probably be able to find somebody training for it somewhere in a relatively close by area. Imagine that, training for real world scenarios. That's a pretty whacky idea, isn't it?

If somebody training for "whatever" is the litmus test for a conspiracy then you're going to have all the "evidence" you want. Several times through out the school year the fire department across from my kids' school was outside working out. You would've thought they were training for a rescue or something. Then this one time, I saw them using their muscles at an accident scene. I KNEW THEY WERE UP TO SOMETHING

It IS time to call a turd a turd. This notion is a turd.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not sure what to think of this being moved to Skunkworks, drills during all of the events listed in the OP are fact.

I suppose when you put the pieces together it is better to accept this as wild theory. The truth makes people very angry most of the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Reading the replies on the 1st page, is this even a real conspiracy site anymore? Or just a shill/debunker echo room? The stupidity amazes me. One of the first comments is that the drills went on for 6 months and that makes it unsuspicious, but one glance at the document clearly indicates a 4 day period of drilling in Charleston with the shooting itself right in the middle of it. And no one was quick to correct this poster. How hard is it to read a link? What even is this site anymore?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

no one has actually managed to answer the very simple question :

" how does the fact that a drill and incident occurs on the same day have any significance " ????

come on - it should not be hard

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

No, it hasn't become a "shill/debunker echo room." It's become a place where anything and everything is somehow evidence of something and everything gets thrown against the wall in the hope that something sticks.

Just as one shouldn't blindly accept everything msm and the gov elect to tell us, nor should we blindly accept every "theory" as something either.

There's a reason that Giorgio Tsoukalos meme of "*whatever* therefore aliens" is so popular, and it's not because everybody actually believes he's on to something.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
Reading the replies on the 1st page, is this even a real conspiracy site anymore? Or just a shill/debunker echo room? The stupidity amazes me. One of the first comments is that the drills went on for 6 months and that makes it unsuspicious, but one glance at the document clearly indicates a 4 day period of drilling in Charleston with the shooting itself right in the middle of it. And no one was quick to correct this poster. How hard is it to read a link? What even is this site anymore?

I invite you to look around at other sites. See the kind of rampant idiocy that exists. This site is a beacon of common sense in a sea of stupid. Real conspiracies exist. bad things happen. But not every bad thing is a conspiracy. If it sounds idiotic, there is a chance it is. With the minds on this site, the stupid, is usually corralled and contained. If all you want is confirmation bias, try the mirror.

ETA: and Signals, none of that was to imply I think your thread is idiotic. I may not agree, but to point out these things and let the facts lead where they do is how we determine a conspiracy from a random event.
edit on 23-6-2015 by network dude because: added disclaimer

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Some people are trying pretty hard to derail this thread...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just my opinion but they could have been outside the church training and marching in circles that day and it still wouldn't have prevented this.

"Oh, look. Theres a civilian going to church."

"Carry on Private."

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This is a common occurrence in my threads.

You just have to fight through it...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

no one has actually managed to answer the very simple question :

" how does the fact that a drill and incident occurs on the same day have any significance " ????

come on - it should not be hard

You have to read the entire list on the OP, that gives it perspective. They ALL had a drill going on at the same time.

If they would just give us an entire list of all their drills then the general public would be warned and could stay far away from these events.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think what people are asking is this...what is the conspiracy here? What does training in a town and a shooting in a town have to do with each other? What is the relationship to there being training and there being a shooting? What exactly is the conspiracy that is being pushed here? It is never mentioned at all. All that is said is that there was a training going on earlier in the day on the same day a shooting happened. Those are just two events that have yet to be connected in any way.

It is like me stating that I walked into the front door of my office and someone walked into the backdoor of the office on the same day....what do those two events have to do with each other? What is the conspiracy angle here? Simply that there was a training event and a shooting? Just relaying two separate things? Shouldn't they be connected somehow for this to be a conspiracy? Such as Roof was an operative for the training center or there were multiple shooters or something to connect them?

All we have been given are two completely random facts and have no means of any connection.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Try reading the damn document!

Charleston ASTITP - Active Shooter Threat Instructor Training Program C_ASTITP-501 06/15/2015 06/19/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-500G (*) 02/17/2015 02/20/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-500H 02/24/2015 02/27/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-500J 04/13/2015 04/16/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-500K 04/27/2015 04/30/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-500L 06/09/2015 06/12/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-500M 07/28/2015 07/31/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-500N 09/08/2015 09/11/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-501 09/14/2015 09/17/2015
Charleston ASTTP - Active Shooter Threat Training Program C_ASTTP-502 09/21/2015 09/24/2015

Between February 17 and September 24, there are 41 days when drills are taking place.
And that is only the "active shooter" sessions.

41 days out of 220 days = 18.6%. So on any given day during that period there was almost a one in five chance that there would be an "active shooter" drill going on. Hardly the coincidence of the century is it?

And that's not even counting all the other drills, which no doubt would also be considered "suspicious" if the shooting happened on one of those days. If you count all those then it's just about odds-on that there was a drill going on on any given date!
edit on 23-6-2015 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
So, the fact that there are Active Shooter Instructor or Active Shooter training classes ("classes", not "drillls"), being held at the Charleston training center pretty much for three weeks out of every month is somehow a red flag to you?

Do you think the fact that a local (to me) gun range has reduced rates for LEO and military on Wednesday nights have something to do with the shooting, too?

Why were there no mass shootings in Charleston during all those other training events? Or perhaps there were, and the PTB have hit us with chemtrail forget-me-clouds and erased the events from our minds?

Sounds a lot like those that makes earthquake predictions here on ATS - predict an 6.0+ earthquake, sometime in the next week, somewhere on the planet, then claim victory since they happen pretty much every other day.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: squittles

No, it's not the same as earthquake prediction threads. I just spit up a little coffee though, thanks for the giggles, Squittles.

Perhaps I should stick to those though, earthquakes happen everyday, I'm bound to get lucky at some point.

The people that can make a basic connection between the events listed, including Charleston, understand what I am pointing out.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

NO - try answering the question - what is the liknk bewtween the drills and the shootings

WHY are they on the same day ??????????????????

as everyone has pointed out to you - there are 1000s of drills per year

it is YOU who claims a link between drills and shootings

so WHY ??????????????

sinple question - try answering it

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: squittles

No, it's not the same as earthquake prediction threads. I just spit up a little coffee though, thanks for the giggles, Squittles.

Perhaps I should stick to those though, earthquakes happen everyday, I'm bound to get lucky at some point.

The people that can make a basic connection between the events listed, including Charleston, understand what I am pointing out.

Sure....you are pointing out that they happened on the same day. But what is the connection between the two and what is the conspiracy? The training was not broadcast around the nation as happening prior to the event. Someone found that training was going on. What IS the connection you are cryptically writing about? I would really like to know what you think went on here that is conspiracy worthy. Two separate things happened yet you keep stating them as if they are connected....what is the connection?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You're all missing the point. Do you understand the power of symbols and how they inspire a subconscious response in individuals? Do you understand what the confederate flag represented to the free people of the United States? Do you really think the civil war was fought over slavery? The war was fought to prevent INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS from taking over the rights of the individual to produce his own goods and services, in order that they may regulate and control our necessities; in other words, to take the power from the individual and place it in the hands of the rulers for the sake of their own profit and power.

The confederate flag represented the freedom of the individual to pursue his own necessities; such as farming and trading goods with other locals. When we lost the civil war we lost our independence.

Do your damn research, it was never about racism, the confederate flag represented freedom from economic monopoly, taxation, and governmental tyranny. The confederates fought to prevent the very damn problems we are facing today and that truth is about to be BURIED with the condemnation of the confederate flag!

Do your research and read books written by the union and confederate soldiers and you'll understand why the confederate flag is just as important a symbol to each americans freedom as the constitution itself.

This isn't a staged event, the staged part is how this shooting is being propagated to push an agenda, the agenda to wipe any remnant of patriotism from the american psyche.

Another thing, you all believe that this agenda is targeting us, the older generations of the american people. Wrong. The target audience is our youth, our future free thinkers. Do you really believe the rulers are worried about a bunch of old people with health problems who are too damn stubborn and set in their ways to do a damn thing about any of this? Wake up. They're targeting the generations that are to come.

We were raised knowing the importance of the civil war, we were raised knowing the importance of the Constitution; we know better...but our children and their future children will be raised by a society that demonizes the very symbols of freedom and liberty.

You will never understand your own ignorance if you don't actively strive to challenge your own preconceptions of the world.

edit on 23-6-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
May the innocent victims of this latest, senseless tragedy rest in peace.

Once again, ATS, a tragedy occurs during a training "drill"...

www.fletc.gov...

How many drills does that make? Let's see...

Charleston
London Bombings
Boston bombing, Craft dudes everywhere wearing black backpacks
Sandy Hook
Holmes/Batman
Norway attacks
OKC
Madrid bombings
9/11

That's only the tip of the iceberg, I haven't even listed all of them.

How many more drills will it take for us to wake up?

These are not coincidences. It is all right there, out in the open.

Divide & conquer.

www.redicecreations.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join