It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Nazis practice magic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Here's a topic I've been interested in for a long time.Himmler,Hess,the SS and The Thule Society.They not only one of the major backers of the party but they also had many prominent members as well.After the war while being integrated several Nazis talked about the secret Aryan rulers and the wonder weapons that were supposed to turn the tide not to mention references to the hollow earth theory as well.One of the enduring mysteries of WWII is how much of this did Hitler believe himself?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

Yes, they did. And the occult forces they represented are alive and well in the world today.

EVERY powerful force in this world is tied to an energy giving concept, a power. The fundamental difference between these elites and us is that they recognize their personal power to change the world, while we embrace the narratives that we are weak, just one of the crowd. What stepping outside that mainstream narrative gives us is the power to realize that we as individuals can change the world. We need to embrace that, and use it responsibly. The secret of the elite, the one they don't want us to know, is that we are all divine, we all have a light given us by the divine. Waking up to that is the most wonderful thing in life.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Modern weapons are magical, most of which had their origins in the Third Reich.

ETA: Since I know I'm going to get flamed about that, remember, I said "Modern" weapons, "Origins" of…

edit on 22-6-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes.

And USA is satanocratia in deeper level.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Yes.

And USA is satanocratia in deeper level.

You mean the deeper evil behind the evil? Like for instance, the bankers on wall street cause the economic collapse in 1929 that affected the whole world out of which rose Hitler, for instance?

So… who really started WWII?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

No, I think 1929 crisis was a usual cycle of periodic capitalistic boom and bust. Still no magic involved.

But after WW2 USA hidden elites started to play with those dangerous powers and seems they are hooked by now.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

If they did, it didn't help.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well it didn't help us. Most of the SS with any real knowledge got poached by the USA through project paperclip. It certainly helped someone...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Bill Cooper admitted that he'd been wrong in the past and that the elites were practicing 'the dark arts'. Whether he was right or wrong, his fate was sealed from there...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Given their interest in the occult, I'd say it's highly likely. Given their lust for power, it's highly possible they dabbled in Goetic summoning, which may have lead to their interest in Tibet.

I've heard a few claims over the internet that the Nazis were Satanists. This is absolutely ridiculous. For instance, Goetic summoning does NOT equate to Satanism. Traditional methods of Goetic workings involve the evocation of angels in order to control the demonic entities. I'm thinking here of that nasty yet sadly influential little cult known as "Joy of Satan", a neo-nazi Satanic organisation which would have its members believe that the original Nazis were devout worshippers of Satan. Absolutely untrue.

There is simply no definitive evidence that the Nazis actually practiced magic and various occult workings. All we can do is speculate. However, a lot of things suggest that they had an interest in esoteric practices, and certainly researched it. Part of this may have stemmed from the Judaic origins of a lot of Western magical rites, and they were wary of Jewish mystic retaliation, and so wanted to ensure they were well defended against any perceived magical threats based on Jewish mysticism, and turned to the East for answers. Just speculating. There are a lot of possible reasons for their interest in the occult.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The Nazis tried to create a new, primitive State religion. It drew on Teutonic mythology and folklore and involved theatrical spectacles like the Nuremberg rallies. It is not clear how cynical this was. Hitler was superstitious and it was possible to predict some of his actions by using the same astrological techniques as his personal astrologer. This was a great help... for the Allies!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Read:

The Occult Roots Of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology
by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke

Excellent book that delves into what actual evidence there is (not much) and examines where a lot of the conspiracy theories came from. (Mostly from the 70s in the wake of the Holy Blood Holy Grail book, when a whole bunch of charlatans tried to jump on the bandwagon.)

Meticulously researched, around 75 pages of references. Excellent book.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nazi's were an odd bunch if you think about it, supposedly one of the most sophisticated and advanced militaries for its time, yet still ruled by mysticism and false ideologies.

As for bankers, the only magical force they believe in is the magic of a dollar, dollar bill.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I do believe they were in contact with occult forces, but then again...

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magic" - Arthur C. Clarke

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: twentyoneawatcher

Nice quote. Same difference, imo.

If i take a lighter with me back to the Dark ages and they burn me at the stake for witchcraft…

then do we believe ts magic that we have these devices or just some scientist 'playing around'.

Weapons of war are the purest evil.

Especially modern weapons of war.

If you saw a fighter jet zoom overhead and drop bombs 2000 years ago what would you call it?

Angel of death?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
In the Bible it says not to practise magic and such things.. Would this not be a confirmation that it excist? Why was there an attempt to kill all magic among the common folks by church and state.....?

Anyways I think I read somewhere that England also used magic to counter the German magic in the second world war.

Just saying...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I can't say for sure because I wasn't there....but from things I know about the Reich and the attendant parties supporting it, there was a whole lot of WEIRD going on back then. I've read about channelers, psychics, mystics and a wealth of people involved with the dealings and going on with the whole rise to power thing. Sorry I don't have links available, this was a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Dark Arts are still alive and well today: Dark Art Symbolism
edit on 28-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

And if I'm not mistaken the Red Carpet is symbolic of A River of Blood. Operation Paperclip didn't just bring over the best and brightest Nazis, it brought a whole new realm of evil that today is guarded closely by Lady Liberty.
edit on 28-6-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yes they did.

top topics

join