It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: WikiLeaks Exposes TPP & the $100,000 Bounty

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In this all-new Off the Grid, I discuss why the Obama Administration has been so secretive about the terms of the Trans Pacific Partnership. Watch below to find out which four chapters of the TPP have been released by Wikileaks, and to get details about the $100,000 bounty Julian Assange is offering to whoever releases the remaining chapters of this controversial deal.

What do you vigilant viewers think? Should the public be allowed to see terms from the deal that will determine 40% of the global economy?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There seems to be issues with the videos sound after about 30 seconds in.

Because of the sound issue I'm not sure if you covered it, but the most ridiculous part of the TPP is that it allows multinational corporations to sue the governments they set up shop in if their profits don't match expectations, as long as they can blame it on something the government did such as a labor or environmental policy.

Under such a system a company like Nike could sue the federal government for lost profits if they were to raise the minimum wage, or even if they were to not lower the wage to bring things in line with their sweatshops overseas.

The deal is ludicrous.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

How about this Jesse?

Given the framework of total internet control by the NSA is documented to varying extents, what would stop them from fixing the elections?

Means, motive, opportunity. Why wouldn't they control the elections? What could or would stop them?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Of course they should see it and if it were up to me vote on it.

But they’ll keep it hidden because it's full of all kinds of boondoggles to the corporations.

They will find a way to get this things passed even if people have to be hurt in secret...that we'll never know about

They will and are bribing, threatening, and using all kinds of ways to get this through

Their ruthless and have Obama by the proverbial balls

And believe me if they don't people will be punished!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Why cant I see these videos Jesse does?
I get a big white screen.

A hundred grand isn't worth dying for.
The TPP eliminates government controls over multinational corporations and sets up their own system of adjudication.
It is treason of the first order all in the name of Free Trade.
Can't have anything slowing down that flow of money.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
In this all-new Off the Grid, I discuss why the Obama Administration has been so secretive about the terms of the Trans Pacific Partnership. Watch below to find out which four chapters of the TPP have been released by Wikileaks, and to get details about the $100,000 bounty Julian Assange is offering to whoever releases the remaining chapters of this controversial deal.

What do you vigilant viewers think? Should the public be allowed to see terms from the deal that will determine 40% of the global economy?

Yes, we should have full transparency.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Why don't we just take off the gloves and acknowledge who runs barter-town? Seems to me it is pennywise and G.I. joe. What a tragic comedy.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
How are labor unions addressed in the Trans Pacific Partnership? No, I don't mean the established ones like the Teamsters, but ones that will organically form once people finally realize what they are up against.
edit on 22-6-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Corporations rule, we all work for them and consume their product.

But who's complaining?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here in Australia we picked up that 'corporations can sue governments' clause about 10 years ago with some free trade agreement that went through. I was upset about it too at the time as now governments have to spent more money in court.

What has transpired is that 'government can also sue corporations'. The anti smoking lobby has taxed the hell out of cigarettes and taken away all of their branding. The government beat the cigarette corporations really bad in court. The result of this legislation it that it can provide the government with more teeth in addressing corporate operations.

As for the rest of the secrecy on the TPP it does come across as immature, which it is during its draft stages. Why the administration is against any public discourse does come across as some nutter is addicted to using the top secret stamp.
edit on 22-6-2015 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Here in Australia we picked up that 'corporations can sue governments' clause about 10 years ago with some free trade agreement that went through. I was upset about it too at the time as now governments have to spent more money in court.

What has transpired is that 'government can also sue corporations'. The anti smoking lobby has taxed the hell out of cigarettes and taken away all of their branding. The government beat the cigarette corporations really bad in court. The result of this legislation it that it can provide the government with more teeth in addressing corporate operations.

I'd argue that Australia has leadership in both government and the private sector that is far more responsive to the lower classes base needs.

The United States on the other hand The United States is nothing more than a 2nd world, fascist stronghold, run on Neo-feudalistic principles.

Parag Khanna, PhD in international relations at the London School of Economics, Senior Research Fellow at the New America Foundation, points out that within the same country there can be a coexistence of first and second, second and third or first and third world characteristics. A country's major metropolitan areas may exhibit first-world characteristics while its rural areas exhibit third-world characteristics, for example.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

The one real constant is diversity. There is very much a double edged blade here as well. With Monsanto's reputation and co existance with some courts, the clash of government and corporate powers in the legal system will at times strengthen and bolster corporate agendas.

If we do nothing the corporations are already running wild. The oversight and procedures of the courts have been working at conflict resolution for a long time. I am not sure what other options are available to help step in when the government and corporations do not see eye to eye.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I've been getting just the white screen for quite awhile now, haven't seen the last half dozen videos or more.

edit on 22-6-2015 by Aleister because: removed comment

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Of course they should see it and if it were up to me vote on it.

But they’ll keep it hidden because it's full of all kinds of boondoggles to the corporations.

They will find a way to get this things passed even if people have to be hurt in secret...that we'll never know about

They will and are bribing, threatening, and using all kinds of ways to get this through

Their ruthless and have Obama by the proverbial balls

And believe me if they don't people will be punished!

G,day mate
second to last line your text
you bloody sure of that

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This is a government of the people. Although the fascist have taken over our government.

If we determine the agreement is unconstitutional, then the leaders that signed are traitors. They have committed an act of treason against a sovereign nation.

We can and will back out of the agreement and I don't give a F#&! what the other 11 nations have to say. They know our government is being lead by traitors to the US constitution.

If you make an agreement with traitors, you should expect that agreement to be null and void when the traitors who signed it are put in prison.

A trade agreement does not fall under national security, the American people have a right to see it. And we should have a right to vote on it.

We are in the technological age. We don't need rogue politicians, we need voting power in the hands of the American Citizens.

We need open debates and transparency.

This is the secret government JFK warned us about.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think the real tragedy here is that we cant have Jesse Ventura as the next president.

I think the content of the TPP is irelevant. Good or bad. The point is we have to like it and lump it, even if the majority don't like it public opinion has no real voice and the corporations and governments will do what they want.

They just keep it from us so they don't have to listen to our 'whining' and that's all it is to them.

Bastards.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
For the uninitiated, the U.S. presents: The TPP:

● Inability of a member state to change stipulations or withdraw from the agreement without all signatories' mandate -- something very difficult to achieve once the contract is signed

● The facilitation of multinational corporations to sue governments, thereby likely influencing political policy to suit their bent (NB: Even if a win is guaranteed, a corporate court case cost upwards of $10 million - see: Philp Morris vs. cigarette plain packaging - dissuading cash-strapped gov'ts from engaging in legal battles they should otherwise, in their character as the representative of a nation, fight for its people)

● Institution of SOPA-like Internet regulation across participating member states

● Free trade agreements leading to job losses through manufacturing off-shoring and foreign worker influx

● Said FTA's lessen "red tape" and regulation, allowing cheap garbage to flood member states (e.g., contaminated food produce; highly flammable building materials; moisture contaminated refrigerant gases)

● Government effectively lying to its constituency / employers through secrecy and signing them on to contracts they would never approve of by mandate...

Of what we know so far.
edit on 22-6-2015 by AlexJowls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Yes, but only if they don't have time to bleed...

edit on 22-6-2015 by BestinShow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Why isn't Assange releasing them himself?

If he triples the bounty I'll give it some thought!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Jesse, I agree with you on TPP, and I think the fact that no-one really knows what it's all about is even scarier.. It's ALL BS so thanks for the vid. S&F.

With that said, you look dangerously skinny.. I'm a bit worried about you cause you seem sickly. Everything ok man? I know that you have your "people" posting threads for you now, but you really should engage with us here on ATS for real now and again. We'd love to hear from you.

Peace!

ETA- It seems my post here was made in ALL italics, I did not do this, and I cannot fix it so I apologize for that. No idea why that happened, weird!
edit on 23-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join