It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed a UFO moving at high speed and maneuvering in the sky.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The explanations are all in the video.
Here's the video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here's the embedded video

Honestly, It doesn't look any more than a small RC Quadcopter to me. It behaves exactly as one would if someone was playing with one, and it's altitude seems very low, rendering it a small object.
edit on 22/6/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You my friend have great nerve to even show such a thing on this site, I would never bother to do so. Not that I don't believe you. I saw similar displays a few years ago in Wisconsin about two hours apart. The second one for some mysterious reason I knew about several seconds before it started. I announced to my group, "watch this, pointing to some stars". They looked up, nothing was moving, then one did the same dance as I see in your video.

Expect the same group to attack with the same cliche's as usual to debunk you, it is their job I suppose. Be nice if they just not respond now and then.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think it's a satellite, the 'unusual movement in relation to the stars' is caused by zooming in and out. The object looks to be traveling in a straight line.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting video. I do see an unidentified object that appears to be flying and maneuvering at high speeds. But who can say what it actually is? Unfortunately nobody can. Watching it and assuming (for a moment) that there are two physical objects here...what are they doing? I can't relate the movements to any conceivable purpose. Your thoughts?

keep videoing my friend!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Or, you know, the simplest answer is usually the correct one. Whenever I look up at the sky and a light moves, I don't automatically think "Yet another UFO!", I think "oh look a plane", "oh look a child's toy that flies."

It is only when those excessively common values cannot explain the phenomena that makes me really question whatever that thing is or could possibly be. However, Rationality always comes first.

The fact is, there is nothing in this video that is remotely unusual for what we currently have in abundance within the modern world.

Let's not jump to conclusions, shall we?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

To be fair, it's a UFO until identified...

edit on 22-6-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

nope. not in a straight line. it darts off to the left and loops back about halfway though using another star as a reference. I watched under the assumption that I would be watching a satellite, but its not that.

So, whats left
Bird, RV/drone, light reflecting off something, hoax, etc. elimination of satellite leaves still a bunch of things to consider and debunk one by one.
and once all debunked and still left with something weird, it is just a strange light in the sky..ufo I guess.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's really hard to judge these types of videos. I know exactly what you are talking about because I have seen objects flying around all of the time. It needs to be an area isolated like in the country or a small town that does not give off much light. I can't do it anymore because I live in the city but there were many nights lying on the trampoline that I could see similar to what you saw. Thanks for posting though!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Can you point out where the object darts off to the left? I can point out where it appears to dart off to the left. At the 34 second mark is the point i believe you are referring to. The camera zooms in seperating the distance between the star and the object. The star is more centralised than the object which is why when the camera zooms in the star stays central to the camera while the object pans left.

It may not be a satellite, it might be a drone or anything else but that movement to the left is caused by camera zoom. It's plain to see.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeus050

At least it didn't take an eternity to upload the video this time.

I see a light, and camera movement personally.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I agree. The way it appears to move is exactly what you would expect from a quadrocopter.

Why must everyone add hokey music to their 'UFO" videos, and text telling what to look at? It basically ruins any possible credibility a video may have had, before it even gets rolling...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sorry, if I have to listen to 20 seconds of spooky music on a youtube UFO video before I get to any content I automatically write it off as bogus and turn it off.

Just an arbitrary and perhaps unfair personal rule, I know. But to me it reads as an attempt at emotional manipulation.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Grainy film of a speck.

The music inserted into the film makes it 100% hoax worthy. Why do that, it is insulting to watch?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I see a few of these a lot where I'm at. They don't flicker or make any noise, just move quite fast. I've seen planes move the same speed at night and they always leave a faint noise behind whereas these don't. Could well be a satellite, but the ones I see usually go in different directions from one another. Not sure if satellites do that but who knows. Try setting a tri-pod up one night, get a nice stable shot of them.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
Why must everyone add hokey music to their 'UFO" videos, and text telling what to look at? It basically ruins any possible credibility a video may have had, before it even gets rolling...

Adding music to a UFO video is a sure sign it is not actually a UFO, but just a hoax.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeus050

I am 100% a believer and have been for years. But I honestly have to say that while the object(s?) does appear to be moving quickly, the way the camera was moving in and out and bobbing around ruined any hope of actually seeing its pattern of movement, or anything else about it that might have been pertinent. Add in the headache-inducing "music" and the whole effect is something that just screams BOGUS! And trust me, for me of all people to be saying that, it's got to be pretty bad. Maybe next time you'll consider holding the camera steady and leave out the horrid background noise...if it's an alien craft, it is not only unnecessary to add embellishments, but an off-putting distraction as well. Sorry, just speaking the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

Can you point out where the object darts off to the left? I can point out where it appears to dart off to the left. At the 34 second mark is the point i believe you are referring to. The camera zooms in seperating the distance between the star and the object. The star is more centralised than the object which is why when the camera zooms in the star stays central to the camera while the object pans left.

It may not be a satellite, it might be a drone or anything else but that movement to the left is caused by camera zoom. It's plain to see.

well, if its a illusion, its a decent one. I dont claim to be a expert on anything, so will defer, but to me, it looks like although the camera is moving clearly (its been moving the whole time) that specific point does seem more interesting than any of the other zooming in/out
I dont think this is anything "extraterrestrial" mind you. a quick look at the ops channel pretty much confirms that whatever is going on, its something routine and mundane. the frequency of the ops videos on his youtube channel would have you believe there is a dang invasion going on right in his neighborhood...and if that were the case, I think there would be a bit more noise going on

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Hi guys, dear ladies.
To make it short, I am from germany, so please forgive my non-perfect english.

This is my very first posting here, I found this site just a view weeks ago but took a look on the feed every free minute. Very exciting. Now, I got this threat on my screen and decided to register bec this threat is the one I Walter for.
I think this is in fact an UFO, because I see those lights nearly every night. Very, very small spots jumping around, hard to verificate that they are real and it's not just imagination. In the vid, the one is much brighter than here, BUT behaves exactly the same! I dont know how much gb I ve already got in my cam, but one thing I could see multiple on my pics and vids is, silhouettes (hard edges!) like shadows, whitch have forms like NS-aircrafts. If you know how to look, its no problem to find them. Hard to explain. I also took the ISS streams to have another source, there I found the phenomenon, too. Take a .m3u8 file from ustream and play it in mxplayer, brightness max, then cover the overlightened areas with sth. to pevent blending. Or just try to find some reflections on the surface of the ISS!
Details l8r, have to get some sleep......

Good night!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Glad you took a look at my other vids as well.
As you may see from my videos, it appears to be a UFO hotspot were I live. There are plenty of sightings here.
I used to live in LA for 3 years before coming here, but I never saw anything unusual over there.
I disagree with you in that there would be a bit more noise going on if that were the case, since people don't look at the sky at all.
Everyone is too busy with their phones 24/7, their reality is virtual.
Even though, there are still plenty of people over here in my country that film this objects.
Before, I used to film my sightings with an iphone but then I decided I needed a camcorder for superior zoom and better image quality.
Interestingly enough, someone who lives on a nearby zone from were I live sended me a message a few days ago regarding the Green UFO video, saying that he saw that identical object on june 13th but couldn't film it, and congratulated me on having filmed it.
Not everyone in here has an iphone like in the US (and even less a camcorder) and are able to film this objects.
Meanwhile others are with their phones 24/7, I am skywatching.
There might be going on an invasion over here indeed.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Zeus050 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join