It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Try Some Remote Viewing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Omg, is there anyone on this world that is able to read in a comprehensive manner anymore?

Look, above you, what did i just post?

Furthermore, all the instructions needed are in my OP.

And no, that is not me, I am not a teen and not in my twenties, although I could pass for it, but I am definately not smiling right now......

Thanks for your participation.

edit on 22-6-2015 by HotMale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Can you explain the experiment setup here? Do you have a number of objects, each associated with a number on your end, and you choose one of those objects and post the number - "we" are then supposed psychically infer the object related to that number?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Like I posted already, I have one specific pic that is attached to one specific target number.

The current target number is:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HotMale
a reply to: redtic

Like I posted already, I have one specific pic that is attached to one specific target number.

You need to constantly post the link where replies are to go along with that number.

For proper RV protocol, you do NOT ask for anything, emotions, etc. That is called "front-loading and is a "no no."
If you haven't read any of the "how to RV" instructions and even the old Army RVing manua on linel, you really need to....

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What happened to your other thread?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HotMale

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Please edit out your post, since it is off topic and frankly a disturbance. I haven't even posted a target yet. Thank you.

It was not off topic. Is your target a location or an object? The location is primary and not the object...

If you are asking others to help describe or discern an object without divulging coordinates than you are indeed talking about tapping into the collective unconscious which has absolutely NOTHING to do with remote viewing.

You seem curious and I feel generous today so I will share my personal method(many methods work; develop or fine tune it to your own effectiveness):

1) with eyes open

2) with quasar sounds or pulsing white noise in background

3) Raja Yoga breathing rates until in a mild trance

4) Have someone else give you *coordinates of a target*, any set of 4 or 5 numbers can do (the number is not relevant just a cue to respond quickly) but you can use *Latitude and Longitude * for the thing to be viewed as well

5) Immediately after hearing the coordinates, draw any quick single line or curves that hit you -- don't lift the pen and stay under 1 sec.

6) The line is your download in a code but not in a form you will recognize (it is like a thumb drive containing info so the shape is irrelevant, just a capture process)

7) Now draw or write what comes to mind. What you get is shapes, colors, hot/cold, etc. (environmental parameters and sometimes emotional responses). After a hundred efforts you should be rather good at this.

*Please note #4.

I want to do this "right" so I am going to post a few guidelines which I would like you to take in consideration when viewing a target.

-Use a piece of paper, write down the target number.

-Does the target feel large or small?

-What kind of shape? Try to sketch it.

-Texture, color, taste?

-Any emotion?

-Any activity?

-Add any thoughts that might stick out to you.

There is a fine line between remote viewing and inception. Do you know which you are referring to?

edit on 22-6-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Be civil to one another, this is a must !!!

The other thread is being reviewed, stand by, no need to discuss it here.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Yes, thank you for your contribution but we are going to do this like I lined out in my OP. I don't care what you want to call it.

If you feel that your setup is better I urge you to start a thread of your own and respect the way this one is setup.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Let's Try Some Remote Viewing

......at some point.

Seems like I am being left hangin here.

Whatever I am not going to wait any longer for decisions to be made.

For those who still want to participate, please post your results in this thread. Please try to follow the guidelines.

Also a sketch can be very important, so if you can make and post one that will be a plus. You could do a sketch in Paint or whatever editor.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

The other thread is being reviewed, stand by, no need to discuss it here.

Yeah about that. Still standing by.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join