It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lazar on C2C tonight

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:
RR

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's a rebroadcast from last December but fairly interesting nontheless. Those of you who've been asking about Lazar recently should really try to catch the interview it's actually rather good.

Pay close attention to the way he discusses all the Area 51 and UFO stuff, he's very matter of fact and comes off as this is something that happened to him and he's just relaying what he experienced, he's not trying to sell anything nor is he pushing any sort of agenda that I can hear.

This interview actually sort of bolsters his credibilty in my opinion based on how he conducts himself.

HERE is a link.




posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'll be sure to catch that. I'm probably one of the 5 people who actually believes Bob Lazar's story...


RR

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I'm probably one of the 5 people who actually believes Bob Lazar's story...


I tend to believe some of what he says too and a lot of that comes from this interview. The fact that Stanton Friedman calls him a total fraud makes him all the more believable to me as well.


Xon

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
How old is Bob Lazard now? Where does he live? Is the no proov that he did work at area 51 and om aliens? Is the some proove which school he went on?



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'll be tuned in. It's some seriously interesting stuff.



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I'm probably one of the 5 people who actually believes Bob Lazar's story...


Nope,count me in there as well.Believe him or not,he is one of the most captivating and interesting speakers I've heard.Lazar is the man IMO.



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I like listening to Bob Lazar - just can't make my mind up about whether or not it's the truth he's telling. The C2C show tonight is from a little more than a year ago and if I remember correctly, Lazar doesn't do too much talking about Area 51, etc. He talks a lot about his new company which works on alternative fuels.

[edit on 25-12-2004 by Makuahine]



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I found Lazar's story very interesting but have heard many people call him a fraud. Does anyone have a link to information that shows how he is a fraud? I heard the stuff that he cant prove were or even that he went to school were he claimed. But if what he is talking about is true Im sure the goverment could and would discredit him as much as possible if not kill him outright. If he was very much in the public eye they might not have been able to kill him as it would add proof to his claims.



posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
WLS890 in Chicago doesn't carry c2c on saturdays. Does anyone know if any other regional stations that carry the show can be picked up in chicago on saturdays? I checked the affiliate's page but it doesn't look like I'm in luck... however, we all know that unexpected stations can be picked up from time to time. So, has anyone in the chicagoland area ever picked up a Michigan or Wisconsin station, let's say?



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
My brother lives in Milwaukee and listens to WISN 1130am. You should be able to pick that up in Chicago - ?



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams


WLS890 in Chicago doesn't carry c2c on saturdays. Does anyone know if any other regional stations that carry the show can be picked up in chicago on saturdays? I checked the affiliate's page but it doesn't look like I'm in luck... however, we all know that unexpected stations can be picked up from time to time. So, has anyone in the chicagoland area ever picked up a Michigan or Wisconsin station, let's say?


You could always stream it m8...


www.newstalk1130.com...

www.knrs.com...

www.ktrh.com...

If anyone can't get these to work I can find others



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I found Lazar's story very interesting but have heard many people call him a fraud. Does anyone have a link to information that shows how he is a fraud? I heard the stuff that he cant prove were or even that he went to school were he claimed. But if what he is talking about is true Im sure the goverment could and would discredit him as much as possible if not kill him outright. If he was very much in the public eye they might not have been able to kill him as it would add proof to his claims.




Lot of info here:
www.serve.com...
www.ufomind.com...

Lot of info there, pretty well documents that he is full of it, but he sure appears to be legit when you listen to him speak and take into consideration he does not profit from anything concerning UFOs.


[edit on 26-12-2004 by Centurian]



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
his website is still dead though...

I think SOME of what he says is the truth, but some of it definitly isn't...My theory is he heard it from an ACTUAL scientist there and is claiming credit for it...



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Although I dont belive his story I have always found him a interesting and convincing story teller. After listening to him you cant help but think there is SOMETHING to his story. But I just cant buy it myself.



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Were there any physics buffs listening last night? His discussion with the caller about the nature of gravity and the implications of his 3-emitor system may have given a clue about what he knows or doesn't really know. Unfortunately I dont know my black hole from a hole in the ground when it comes to physics.



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Anyone check out his United Nuclear site? They sell all kinds of crazy stuff, such as uranium and other radioactive materials, to the general public. Lots of really cool stuff too. I wish I had seen this site before christmas.


www.unitednuclear.com...



posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yep,really cool site.I'm waiting for their Van De Graff generators and Tesla Coils to become available for sale.Lots of cool science stuff there.



posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'm probably one of the 5 people who actually believes Bob Lazar's story...


You're not alone.

While many of his credentials don't pan out, there is evidence of some background tampering. Also, he does have a W-2 from the few days of working for the DNI (Department of Naval Intelligence), and they aren't likely to hire some guy off the street without a purpose... This W-2 was official, and filed and paid with his tax return. Also, it carried the enigmatic notation of MAJ (a prefix often seen in regards to Majestic 12).



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Yep,really cool site.I'm waiting for their Van De Graff generators and Tesla Coils to become available for sale.Lots of cool science stuff there.



Dental x-ray equipment should have Tesla coils.
Checking out the dumpsters behind equipment companies might
be a way to get some ether controllers (Tesla coils).



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I also believe Lazar.

He is genuine to me and I don`t really care what Stanton "genius" Friedman thinks. (disinfo agent extraordinaire if there ever was one)

By the way I heard he is now employed at Los Alamos.

Go figure...



[edit on 16-10-2008 by Camilo1]




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join