It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex White House Chef to the Clinton's found dead on hiking trail

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Former White House executive chef Walter Scheib was found dead Sunday after he’d been missing for more than a week while hiking alone in New Mexico.

Scheib started as White House executive chef in1994, having been personally hired by then-first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The Bush's kept him on till 2005, then replaced him.

www.washingtontimes.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hired by Hillary Clinton eh.

Hmmm.

I wonder what he "overheard".

I bet he was ready to "go public".

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hired by Hillary Clinton eh.

Hmmm.

I wonder what he "overheard".

I bet he was ready to "go public".

Aw, come on!
Hillary is just a poor, innocent woman.

She is probably at a tanning booth right now, trying to become a poor black woman.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He was 61...he could've had a coronary.

However it's strange that the authorities said that

they did not believe Scheib had been prepared to spend more than a day outdoors.

but yet

He had been missing since June 13; his girlfriend reported him missing the next day.

So how does a man-who didn't appear to be equipped for more than a day trip- go missing for 9 days before his body was found? for a person of his prominence you'd think the search would've found him much earlier and they should have found him much earlier.

Hmm indeed.

edit on 22-6-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Remind me never to work for the Clintons. . . .

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

With respect to his family and friends...he wasn't particularly prominent at all...he was a WH cook.

There are many, many other WH staff that you or I will never hear of, unless of course they happen to die whilst hiking and their body isn't discovered for over a week afterwards.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Probably hid a mic in a potato and got the goods on the gang .Sent his book off to a publisher that has a cia agent on staff .We may never really know for sure .

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

With respect to his family and friends...he wasn't particularly prominent at all...he was a WH cook.

There are many, many other WH staff that you or I will never hear of, unless of course they happen to die whilst hiking and their body isn't discovered for over a week afterwards.

First of all being the Chef at the white house is very prominent and well paid. Furthermore staff over hear many things and kinda fade into the background. So you are 100% wrong on both of your assumptions.

That being said I doubt this is nefarious and probably completely natural. But with the Clintons/Bushs you can never rule it out because they are truly evil families.
edit on 22-6-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Weeeellll....staff overhearing conversations doesn't make them prominent...just nosey.

Hands up how many Americans have ever heard of this guy before today...honestly now...show of hands please folks.

I'm willing to bet this guy was SO prominent nobody here has ever heard his name before now.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: SubTruth

Weeeellll....staff overhearing conversations doesn't make them prominent...just nosey.

Hands up how many Americans have ever heard of this guy before today...honestly now...show of hands please folks.

I'm willing to bet this guy was SO prominent nobody here has ever heard his name before now.

Research him. He's been on Jon Stewart's Daily Show, the lecture circuit, Iron Chef America, and has written some books.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Really?

Well blow me down with a feather....and pass the salt, i've a hat to start eating.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sure he was just a cook, but he wasn't just any cook. Not to mention his body was located two miles away from his car. How does it take a search party nine days to locate a body 2 miles away from the trail head?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I'd think after that amount of time, he was being served up to the local wildlife...maybe he got dragged off by some toothy critter?

Plenty of bears and cougars in that area would have had a go at the body, either one could have dragged the body quite a way off the trail i'd expect.
edit on 22-6-2015 by MysterX because: added info

link   
or maybe he was killed to make the Clinton look bad ? as if they weren't already
, but you know its a race to the presidency isn't it ? any one of them want you out if you're in the race against them

link   
Here's a thought. The guy was over 60 years old and Hiking in New Mexico in the middle of summer.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Sure he was just a cook, but he wasn't just any cook. Not to mention his body was located two miles away from his car. How does it take a search party nine days to locate a body 2 miles away from the trail head?
You ask this when 900 cops and FBI agents can't located two guys within a 10 mile radius of a prison.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

New Mexico is a far cry from New York, and a cook is a far cry from a pair of convicted murderers.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

First of all being the Chef at the white house is very prominent and well paid. Furthermore staff over hear many things and kinda fade into the background. So you are 100% wrong on both of your assumptions.

That being said I doubt this is nefarious and probably completely natural. But with the Clintons/Bushs you can never rule it out because they are truly evil families.

Agree on both counts.

There is a restaurant here in New York (Harlem) that is famous. It got launched to it's fame by both being good and started by one of Obama's cooks. And people cite that all of the time: "The owner was Obama's cook!!"

So yes, it is a credential so to speak.

redroosterharlem.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The search teams also had information of where he had been in the park on the day he went missing. His cell phone signal had been traced to a peak in the park.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Former White House executive chef Walter Scheib was found dead Sunday after he’d been missing for more than a week while hiking alone in New Mexico.

Scheib started as White House executive chef in1994, having been personally hired by then-first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The Bush's kept him on till 2005, then replaced him.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Maybe something he ate?

Too soon?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join