It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do mass shooters always share the same hair styles and crazed zombie stares?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's not entirely true.

They just call it mood changes.

I know. It's pretty standard for them to warn you about it whenever they put you on any kind of brain affecting medication. I'm on an anti-seizure, and my neurologist warned me to make sure my husband knew that the medication in question could make me a "royal b****" were his words pretty close to exactly, and to be on guard against that so we could switch away if it happened.

If that doesn't indicate a possible anger issue side effect, I don't know what does.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Prescription drugs.

Nearly.
The abuse of prescription and/or illegal drugs.
The abuse part is the important bit.

Legally prescribed and correctly applied pharmaceutical compounds kill 100k/year in the US alone. Trusting Dr.s and Pharma is the abuse.

Can you provide proof of that statement please?
Naturally, since you've stated it, it needs to cite "correctly applied pharmaceuticals" in the numbers.
And remember, correlation is a no-no.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Prescription drugs.

Nearly.

Agreed...the over prescription of pharma drugs by doctors for backhanders or cushy and prominent positions is a scandal, you're right...it's a total abuse.

You've never worked in medicine have you?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: EA006

Watched a yt video earlier, it involved James Eagan Holmes.
It has been suggested he is not of our timeline.

Have a look at this guys history and specifically what he was researching.

Can you provide a link to that video? I would be interested in seeing it.

I'm on a tablet, I'll add the full title

The CERN-Jade Helm -09-24- Earth Lay Line - Time manipulation Dis
MrCati

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Prescription drugs.

Nearly.

Legally prescribed and correctly applied pharmaceutical compounds kill 100k/year in the US alone. Trusting Dr.s and Pharma is the abuse.

Eh? They save tens of millions of lives per year. While no drug is safe, blanket fear-mongering is far worse.

This is a uniquely US thing, trying to pin it on a universal issue or single issue such as prescribed drugs is likely to be as accurate as the clearly false 'all serial killers have the same hair' claims.

First off, the article did not claim ALL serial killers have the same hair. It did point out the one exception, while most of the last mass killers had the similar 'bowl cut', intimating the hairstyle COULD BE a sign of a mental anti-social disorder. It clearly stated not all those with bowl cuts are killers, but most of the mass shooters had similar haircuts. Second, prescription drugs don't SAVE tens of millions of lives a year, they just treat for the short term. I guess you equate facts as 'fear-mongering'.

Insulin saves tens of millions of lives every year.
That's just one drug.

I guess you equate fear-mongering as "facts".

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Exactly, classic brainwashing from the occult

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's not entirely true.

They just call it mood changes.

I know. It's pretty standard for them to warn you about it whenever they put you on any kind of brain affecting medication. I'm on an anti-seizure, and my neurologist warned me to make sure my husband knew that the medication in question could make me a "royal b****" were his words pretty close to exactly, and to be on guard against that so we could switch away if it happened.

If that doesn't indicate a possible anger issue side effect, I don't know what does.

Thanks for making my point. What you term a 'mood change' and can handle the resulting 'royal b****' might manifest itself quite differently in a person who is really mentally unstable and takes the violence to a whole other level. An anti-seizure is different from something which treats schizophrenia.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Prescription drugs.

Nearly.

Eh? They save tens of millions of lives per year. While no drug is safe, blanket fear-mongering is far worse.

This is a uniquely US thing, trying to pin it on a universal issue or single issue such as prescribed drugs is likely to be as accurate as the clearly false 'all serial killers have the same hair' claims.

First off, the article did not claim ALL serial killers have the same hair. It did point out the one exception, while most of the last mass killers had the similar 'bowl cut', intimating the hairstyle COULD BE a sign of a mental anti-social disorder. It clearly stated not all those with bowl cuts are killers, but most of the mass shooters had similar haircuts. Second, prescription drugs don't SAVE tens of millions of lives a year, they just treat for the short term. I guess you equate facts as 'fear-mongering'.

That's just one drug.

Artificially produced pharmaceutical insulin treats, and in the process temporarily saves, not cures, millions of lives each year. A safer, vastly cheaper, natural cure is cinnamon. Of course, big pharma doesn't tell you about that, they can't make billions from a penny plant.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Prescription drugs.

Nearly.

That's just one drug.

Artificially produced pharmaceutical insulin treats, and in the process temporarily saves, not cures, millions of lives each year. A safer, vastly cheaper, natural cure is cinnamon. Of course, big pharma doesn't tell you about that, they can't make billions from a penny plant.

So it saves lives then?
You said they didn't then you said they do.
Which is it?

Would you care to share how cinnamon cures diabetes?
And how long has this been known about as I'm sure the millions of people who died as a result of starvation diets before insulin was available would have liked to have known this.
I'm sure my 81 year-old insulin dependant Dad would like to know too.

Your last sentence is straight from conspiracy 101.
Where do you think pharma derive drugs from?
Digoxin, aspirin, opiates etc etc etc? All from plants.
If there was something in cinnamon which cured diabetes it could be extracted and sold couldn't it?

You've not put much thought into this have you?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Prescription drugs.

Nearly.

As I said the world isn't the US - take Harold Shipman or Anders Brevik for instance, neither had thousand yard stares or bowl cuts.

No, just as facts - not all drugs are short term and the ones that are, like general anesthetics, are often vital for life saving operations or day to day living.

And the article was talking about psychiatric drugs, not ALL drugs.
.............and the article wasn't talking about the rest of the world, as it was only referring to violence in America.
"Conservative media is presently doing a fantastic job on this issue, detailing why the mass psychiatric drugging of young white men is leading to so many outbreaks of violence in America."

Ahh that's an epic fail on my part. Yes these drugs have the potential to cause more harm than good and can/probably guaranteed to trigger major psychosis if not taken or monitored correctly. With correct dosages and strict monitoring by other trained staff (i.e using a team of MH experts, not just relying on the drug to cure all) and also to monitor for early warnings of adverse effects the taker may not be conscious are happening to them.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

How does one relieve that pressure, though?

Go to your window, throw it open and yell, I'm as mad as hell and Im not going to take it anymore.

However its relieved its better than storing it up and ending up on tomorrows headlines, or a heart attack, or an alcoholic.

The poor souls that have been forced to keep it inside, taught by their parents to never show their anger, they're the dangerous ones.

"He was a quiet person, stuck to himself."

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Myself, sometimes I'll just boot up Grand Theft Auto 5 and go on a killing spree. Really lets out the stress of the day.

I've often wondered just how many violent acts have been avoided because of GTA and a few others with those same cathartic qualities.

Nothing like shooting some baddies to relieve a bit of stress. After a good GTA session (the louder the better), I'm seriously waking around like Mother Theresa for at least a couple of days.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Yes, and no. An anti-seizure still is made to impact brain chemistry which is what all of the anti-psychotics affect. In fact, they use anti-depressants to treat migraine, too, which is why I take the anti-seizure. I've been on both types of medications over the years for the same purpose.

Anytime you muck with the brain chemistry, you are risking mucking with everything the brain does, including mood. And those can become quite violent, even for someone like me. I was taken off one anti-depressant because I did, in fact, have a severe destabilization of my moods. There is a note in my file that I should not be given that class of medications ever again.

I did, in fact, have the strong urge to start attacking people. It was a rage that just came out of nowhere, for no reason. When I caught myself almost shouting at some customers to get out of the store I was working in at the time, I knew it was time to get off the drug.

edit on 22-6-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If you look at many of this kids pictures, they look staged. As if he is acting a part, he looks angry, grrr. Stand by the staute and flex your muscles, hold flag, grrr. Then he begins to do more than role play,he begins to live and breathe his part, just as actors sometimes do.

I think that is how it starts with many of these killers. Little by little they imitate those before them, which is where the hair comes in. Then little by little they begin to lose their humanity, which I believe explains the vacant eyes that most of these killers have.

These people plan these situations out methodically. I looked the kid up and found that in his early years he had the bowl cut but as a teen he had it in many different styles, longer hippy hair at one point. So I think that what it comes down to is that in their weird twisted logic...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. They decided to take on the role of psycho-killers and one has to look the part before they can play it.

It is always sad all around when anyone allows hate to consume them.

edit on 22-6-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't see the same haircut and only 2 of the 5 pics under wild eyed psychosis fit that description.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The poster boy for crazy haircuts .

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
If you look at many of this kids pictures, they look staged. As if he is acting a part, he looks angry, grrr. Stand by the staute and flex your muscles, hold flag, grrr. Then he begins to do more than role play,he begins to live and breathe his part, just as actors sometimes do.

I think that is how it starts with many of these killers. Little by little they imitate those before them, which is where the hair comes in. Then little by little they begin to lose their humanity, which I believe explains the vacant eyes that most of these killers have.

These people plan these situations out methodically. I looked the kid up and found that in his early years he had the bowl cut but as a teen he had it in many different styles, longer hippy hair at one point. So I think that what it comes down to is that in their weird twisted logic...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. They decided to take on the role of psycho-killers and one has to look the part before they can play it.

It is always sad all around when anyone allows hate to consume them.

^^^ THIS describes someone I used to be sort of friends with perfectly. Yup. Hate is such a destructive thing. The guy I know even had a weird voice that he'd use to speak in order to sound more intimidating and strange. It was really weird. I don't really know how to describe it. He was always putting on this weird act.

Luckily he was able to see how stupid he looked playing pretend like that. Because he was just sad--and hurt. Not totally full of hate quite yet since he'd had a pretty good life but was just unhappy at being...weird I guess you could say. People used to pick on him but then he got tall and picked on them. But yeah once he was able to get all that out he seemed to feel a lot better. I think these people just need early intervention, honestly. Especially in cases where they have an underlying deep desire to belong and be accepted by others.

edit on 23-6-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Prescription drugs.

Nearly.

That's just one drug.

So it saves lives then?
You said they didn't then you said they do.
Which is it?

Would you care to share how cinnamon cures diabetes?
And how long has this been known about as I'm sure the millions of people who died as a result of starvation diets before insulin was available would have liked to have known this.
I'm sure my 81 year-old insulin dependant Dad would like to know too.

Your last sentence is straight from conspiracy 101.
Where do you think pharma derive drugs from?
Digoxin, aspirin, opiates etc etc etc? All from plants.
If there was something in cinnamon which cured diabetes it could be extracted and sold couldn't it?

You've not put much thought into this have you?

You're obviously a shill for big pharma because you either work or have worked for them in some capacity, so I'll provide a link that shows cinnamon is a safer, natural alternative to the artificial pharm produced insulin with adverse side affects. I'm sure you will automatically dispute though because it doesn't fit your agenda. And there is something in cinnamon which cures diabetes and the pharms won't address it though because they wouldn't make any money off it. And yes, I have put thought into this. And just to placate you, I took a source from the Mayo Clinic rather than a natural/alternative sight which I'm sure you would yell is biased. Of course they tout cinnamon only be used as a 'supplement' to regular pharma treatment. But they are admitting cinnamon has a place. It amazes me they term natural remedies which have been around for thousands of years as 'alternative medicine' yet artificially produced ingredients that have only been around for @ 100 years as 'mainstream'.

"Whether cinnamon can lower blood sugar is a topic of debate — but recent research suggests that cinnamon may be helpful as a supplement to regular diabetes treatment in people with type 2 diabetes."
www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Did you watch the video you asked me to link?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Did you watch the video you asked me to link?

Just got on here within the last @ hour. I will watch it shortly. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join