It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do mass shooters always share the same hair styles and crazed zombie stares?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

But you could REALLY freak out new doctors. Just go to a random clinic

"Hey doc I don't feel so hot."
"Well let's check that puls- OH GOD."

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Dab your face with pancake makeup, throw in some prosthetic fangs and complain about photosensitivity. Then you can really have some fun.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
From the news reports, he did use drugs but nothing mention as to them being prescribed. From what I've heard and read, he got them illegally.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Let's play a game called "Blame Drugs!"

It's a fun game, because it takes the ONUS away from societal responsibilities!

The fact of the matter is that this kid should never have been given a firearm. Anyone that knew him should have long beforehand reported him as a possible threat to himself and others. Look at those photos and the blog/internet posts he'd made. I'd call those all red flag warning signs.

I would have called him into the police if he was my neighbor or a friend/relative. There's no way I want to know that I could have done something to prevent a guy like that from harming others.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The trouble is living in a society that can not yet prosecute for pre-crime.

We'll get there one day, though.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Their "masters" programmed them that way before sending
them off on their mission.

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Let's play a game called "Blame Drugs!"

It's a fun game, because it takes the ONUS away from societal responsibilities!

The fact of the matter is that this kid should never have been given a firearm. Anyone that knew him should have long beforehand reported him as a possible threat to himself and others. Look at those photos and the blog/internet posts he'd made. I'd call those all red flag warning signs.

I would have called him into the police if he was my neighbor or a friend/relative. There's no way I want to know that I could have done something to prevent a guy like that from harming others.

I've been wondering if further charges will be filed for those who said he was threatening to do something.
Plus, what about his parents? Who allows their kid to drop out of school after failing 9th grade twice.
I work at a school and see too many parents wanting to be their kids friend instead of first being a parent.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Prescription drugs.

Prescription drugs is a world wide thing, explain to me the lack of Mass shooters in the rest of the world, let me give you a hint, lack of easily available guns perhaps

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Prescription drugs is a world wide thing,..

They are? We are the most over-medicated population on the planet, no one even holds a candle to our pill consumption.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When Jared Loughner shot Gifford, he had shaved all his hair off including his eyebrows. A psychologist at the time said it was significant because it indicated someone who is trying to get rid of one persona and switch to another one.

Hair is one of the ways a person makes a statement of rebellion. In the 60's and 70's, families split because young teenage boys insisted on wearing long hair.

I always think of the story about Delilah cutting off Samson's long hair and it zapped his super human strength. Then the New Testament says your hair is your crown of glory. So, changing one's hair definitely says something is going on in the head!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
The zombie stares are a trait that they're mentally unbalanced obviously, but the haircuts?

".....Killers may share a common pattern in the way they keep their own hair, reflecting an internal attitude of self-loathing, psychosis, chaos, extreme hatred or other forms of mental illness. In other words, you can't logically conclude that every person with a bowl cut is a psychotic killer, but it seems that most of the psychotic killers do indeed wear a bowl cut hair style."
www.naturalnews.com...

those 4 also share the common patterns of being young and white

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I think what it really comes down to are irresponsible people. Uneducated, irresponsible people.

What do you do with a population that act like children? They get treated like children.

At some point there has to be some growing up taking place.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: UnBreakable
The zombie stares are a trait that they're mentally unbalanced obviously, but the haircuts?

".....Killers may share a common pattern in the way they keep their own hair, reflecting an internal attitude of self-loathing, psychosis, chaos, extreme hatred or other forms of mental illness. In other words, you can't logically conclude that every person with a bowl cut is a psychotic killer, but it seems that most of the psychotic killers do indeed wear a bowl cut hair style."
www.naturalnews.com...

Hey , talk about bowl cuts....you've got a head on head in your avatar.

I must LOL

link   

perhaps they are listed as mentally unbalanced but really just posessed and the posessor has that stare and hair do.

link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The trouble is living in a society that can not yet prosecute for pre-crime.

We'll get there one day, though.

Minority Report

link   

I think what it really comes down to are irresponsible people. Uneducated, irresponsible people.

What do you do with a population that act like children? They get treated like children.

I would prefer that we instead made an effort to educate them so they can in turn learn some responsibility.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There would still be a sign of prescription drug mass killers out side of the US, but it's not there.

I'm on three different Anti depresion/ anxiety drugs at the moment not to mention the various drugs i have been taking that didn't work for the last 6 or 7 years, i dont feel like killing people at all, not even killing my self, though they help like wonder, yes wonder.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

At some point there has to be some growing up taking place.
I've read this guy's "manifesto" (I struggle to call it that).

He's someone who mentally did not mature beyond age 10, had a predisposition to hatred based on his upbringing, saw some statistics on the internet that validated that bias and let his hate fester.

There were all kinds of warning signs that went ignored. It's a damn shame.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
I'm on three different Anti depresion/ anxiety drugs at the moment not to mention the various drugs i have been taking that didn't work, i dont feel like killing people at all

Not everyone looses their s*** while on psychotropic drugs, but it is an ever-increasing side affect due to over-medication.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe it's the weed

edit on 22-6-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join