It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alter rebuilt. Is this the End or Beginning?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Looks like a BBQ.

Probably get a wheelbarrow of bacon up that ramp.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There are just as many things that exonerate him as well. Like the fact that he hasn't united the world under false hope. He certainly duped the left into voting for him under false hope, but that is a far cry short of duping the world under false hope.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

There are just as many things that exonerate him as well. Like the fact that he hasn't united the world under false hope. He certainly duped the left into voting for him under false hope, but that is a far cry short of duping the world under false hope.

I didn't say he was. I just track these things as a hobby. And just because he is linked to the Man of Sin doesn't mean he is that person. It could simply be that he is instrumental in helping that person come to power.

For example, if the Man of Sin (or Anti-Christ) is Middle Eastern, then the easiest for such an individual to rise to power is through a very unstable ME. Almost every policy move Obama has made in the ME has led to less stability, not more. In order to certain other things in prophecy to come about, we need an unstable and dangerous world. Can you argue that Obama's foreign policy as a whole has been anything but destabilizing?

And he really hasn't done much to stabilize the US domestically, either. The economy is sluggish and never recovered, and the stock market is set up for a big loss on top of a weak economy which will make 2008 look like child's play. And his terms in office have been marked by divisiveness on all sides with little attempt at reconciliation.

We are a rotten, weak fruit set for the fall. It wouldn't take much. And that will open chaos in the world even more than is already there. Like it or not, we were a stabilizing force.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I didn't say he was. I just track these things as a hobby. And just because he is linked to the Man of Sin doesn't mean he is that person. It could simply be that he is instrumental in helping that person come to power.

For example, if the Man of Sin (or Anti-Christ) is Middle Eastern, then the easiest for such an individual to rise to power is through a very unstable ME. Almost every policy move Obama has made in the ME has led to less stability, not more. In order to certain other things in prophecy to come about, we need an unstable and dangerous world. Can you argue that Obama's foreign policy as a whole has been anything but destabilizing?

The middle east has been destabilized for a LOT longer than Obama has been in office.

And he really hasn't done much to stabilize the US domestically, either. The economy is sluggish and never recovered, and the stock market is set up for a big loss on top of a weak economy which will make 2008 look like child's play. And his terms in office have been marked by divisiveness on all sides with little attempt at reconciliation.

He did no better than any other President would have done in his circumstances. It's not like you can blame the entirety of his inability to do anything at his feet. People from both parties worked together to make his Presidency like it was.

We are a rotten, weak fruit set for the fall. It wouldn't take much. And that will open chaos in the world even more than is already there. Like it or not, we were a stabilizing force.

This may be the case, but it has nothing to do with the prophecies in Revelation, and never will because those prophecies will never come to pass.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What this comes to is faith.

Let's just say you have faith in nothing. I have faith in something. And let's leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yet we both believe that Obama isn't the anti-Christ.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Eh, there is that.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Let's just say you have faith in nothing. I have faith in something. And let's leave it at that.

By the way, I wanted to correct this. I don't believe in nothing. That is a nihilist. I believe in evidence and happen to have strict standards for what I accept as valid evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just like John the Baptist paved the way for Christ one will pave the way for the Antichrist. Obama could be paving the way but also the Pope could be the FP doing the paving. Discernment is key.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Back on subject.
It is Nor A Replica Alter.
"The altar was completed late in 2014, and officially inaugurated during the Institute’s public kindling ceremony for the Golden Menorah on the seventh night of the Hanukkah holiday, which fell on December 22."
and
"One thing that makes this altar unique is that it was designed to be disassembled and quickly reassembled in its correct position on the Temple Mount. According to the Temple Institute, “The people of Israel are required to build an altar exclusively on the site of the original altar on Mount Moriah, the Temple Mount. When circumstances become favorable, this new altar can be quickly re-assembled on the proper location, enabling the Divine service to be resumed without delay.”

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Obama is the anti-Christ? HA!

No, he is something even worse.

A politician!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

With all the information out there about the 4 blood Moons, Shemita, Jade Helm and Obama being the Anti-Christ, I thought that this was interesting. What do you think?

I don't know about all that stuff you mention, but what has baffled me no end is the insistence of calling a hypothetical new temple The Third Temple, as if 3 is a magic number.

There were temples to YHWH in Shekem, Elephantine, and another location in Southern Levant (can't remember the name offhand). Even in Jerusalem itself, "Solomon's", post-exile rebuild, Herod's, Simon bar Kokhba's alter. That's 4 right there. Shouldn't a new one be considered 5th?

But wait! There's more. The temple to Venus built by order of Hadrian still partially exists, nowadays it is called Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.

The story is that Helena, sparing no expense, tore down Hadrian’s temple of Venus to build a new shrine to her newly discovered Christian relics and burial spot on the very site of this former temple of Venus.

And why is that? Because Hadrian, the god of gods of the Roman Empire was so jealous of the strength of the new Jewish Jesus god, he buried the site of his crucifixion and resurrection under dirt and built his temple of Venus over it to hide the Christian truth. Yeah right.

Truth be told, Helena's son Constantine was broke or close to it. Spending his money on arms and being in constant warfare to keep his throne, what you have really IMHO is a recycled Temple of Venus, the round part of it at least, and with and by coincidence the tomb of Jesus in the exact center of Venus’s old ongoing never torn down temple.
Stealing the Goddess – Temple of Venus Jerusalem

So once the hypothetical Fifth Temple gets built, will the order go out to destroy once for all the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Hahahhahaha!! I like you!!

I like me, too, so that's two of us.

My wife might make three...I'll ask her later.

She told me last night that she found you quite irritating...but swore me to secrecy about the whole tawdry business..oops.

Zing!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I believe they have to find the Ark of the Covenant before they can resume the sacrifices in the Temple. This would be in order to follow the exact guidelines from the Old Testament. I believe they will find the Ark, or a very elaborate designed copy designed to fool everyone, and resume the sacrifices. Whether this happens as predicted in the Bible or whether it happens because someone is attempting to fulfill a Bible prophecy is a great debate, but I still believe it will happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I have found nothing related to, nor regarding that the Ark must be found.
Can you provide a source?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

HA! That's great! Nice word games there. I'm surprised I hadn't seen that before. Granted, I usually laugh off the "Obama is the anti-Christ" claims anyways, so I can't say I'd be that versed in the topic.

Technically he is AN anti-Christ since he has openly mocked the bible and Christian beliefs. This doesn't mean he is THE one of course. But he IS one.

Moving on...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I find it weird- eerie... that a final Temple must be built to restore the 'sacrifice ritual'
the next Temple must be as elegant as the Solomon Temple which replaced the moveable Temple from around 600 BCE
the Herod Temple will not be a model to replicate so the Solomon Temple is the default model to copy...

the other weird thing is that a return of a splendid Temple to conduct sacrifices
and the resurrection of a 7th century CE Caliphate seems to be the direction our immediate future is heading, so that both Israel and Islam, no longer separated by nearly 1,000 years, can have a current conflict -of-the-age here in the 21st century...

animal sacrifices by one religion/population
and shedding human blood by the other religion/population,
just does not inspire me to lofty, spiritual experience...but that is the purpose of their return in the end-time...to impose their worldview on the world
edit on th30143540273127582015 by St Udio because: more appropriate dates (bce & ce)

it all sounds barbaric to me, Islam calling for Jihad & martyrdom, Christians being disarmed so as to be easy victims and liking their sacrifice and the modern Sanhedrin actively seeking a place to offer red heifer sacrifices to a tribal God...

perhaps IS-rael and IS-lam are the 2 Beasts of Revelation which come out of the Sea... and from the Earth

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. "

" ¶
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. "

i am entertaining the idea that ISlam is Revelation 13:1..... and ISrael is Revelation 13:11... the verses above

edit on th30143540889327412015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Actually, just like the original temple, it can be a simple tent.
They (the Israelis) can go to the old temple Mount, set up the alter very quickly, and then raise a tent around it. Yalla!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

With all the information out there about the 4 blood Moons, Shemita, Jade Helm and Obama being the Anti-Christ, I thought that this was interesting. What do you think?

I don't know about all that stuff you mention, but what has baffled me no end is the insistence of calling a hypothetical new temple The Third Temple, as if 3 is a magic number.

There were temples to YHWH in Shekem, Elephantine, and another location in Southern Levant (can't remember the name offhand). Even in Jerusalem itself, "Solomon's", post-exile rebuild, Herod's, Simon bar Kokhba's alter. That's 4 right there. Shouldn't a new one be considered 5th?

But wait! There's more. The temple to Venus built by order of Hadrian still partially exists, nowadays it is called Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.

The story is that Helena, sparing no expense, tore down Hadrian’s temple of Venus to build a new shrine to her newly discovered Christian relics and burial spot on the very site of this former temple of Venus.

And why is that? Because Hadrian, the god of gods of the Roman Empire was so jealous of the strength of the new Jewish Jesus god, he buried the site of his crucifixion and resurrection under dirt and built his temple of Venus over it to hide the Christian truth. Yeah right.

Truth be told, Helena's son Constantine was broke or close to it. Spending his money on arms and being in constant warfare to keep his throne, what you have really IMHO is a recycled Temple of Venus, the round part of it at least, and with and by coincidence the tomb of Jesus in the exact center of Venus’s old ongoing never torn down temple.
Stealing the Goddess – Temple of Venus Jerusalem

So once the hypothetical Fifth Temple gets built, will the order go out to destroy once for all the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem?

Your wrong and your arrogance and ignorance supersede your comment.
Wasting my time to educate you on what the Bible teaches you would be better served in your own discovery on what God has written for You to read. Stop
your ignorance and read it.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You left out The Ashes of the Red Heifer need to be found and their ashes mixed with the Ashes of a middle aged pure Red Heifer for the waters of Purification.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join