It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Rothschild Managed to Let 179 Governments Pay Him for Grasping Up to 30% of The Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
More you read about this hateful last name, more enraged you get by the thought that someone dares to claim ownership over this beautiful blue sphere of ours. The below material is a perfect example of how this elite of scumbags see Earth and everything else in the relation to it. I don't know for how long and how much more people are going to take abuses by the self proclaimed leaders but I for once every time I read stuff like that, get my blood boiled at the point of explosion.

After Edmund de Rothschild’s statement, totally without basis, at the 4th World Wilderness Congress in 1987, that CO2 is the cause of (a non-existent) global warming and that combating it needs money (our money), he founded the World Conservation Bank for this spurious reason. In 1991 its name was changed to The Global Environment Facility (GEF).

The purpose of the Facility is to lend money to the poorest countries, 'money' printed by the IMF out of thin air and guaranteed by our governments.

The Facility seeks wilderness areas rich in minerals as security. The idea is that GEF money then flows back to reimburse our governments for loans. I.e., we give away our tax money. For what? When a country cannot repay loans to the GEF it must give up a piece of its territory to the Rothschild banks (GEF, IMF, World Bank).

The total amount of land involved can be as much as 30% of the Earth's surface.

If land cannot be offered as collateral, the country must starve (Haiti, Argentina and others). Rothschild's stroke of genius was that he had his GEF smuggled into the UN system at the Rio UN Summit in 1992 by his friend, Maurice Strong. Thus, high-ranking ministerial officials from 179 countries are practically co-opted onto the council of the bank, thereby endorsing Rothschild's theft of the world!

This article features interviews with a man who was a participant at the 4th World Wilderness Congress, a man who knows what happened there and who knew Rothschild personally, as well as David Rockefeller, who tried to silence him about what he had learned at the Wilderness Congress.

The GEF is to manage the money which was promised to the developing countries at Copenhagen (100 billion dollars a year from 2020 - 30 billion over the next 3 years) with the help of the World Bank.

However, Rothschild does not leave it there.

Read the full material here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
"permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes it's laws" - Meyer Amschel Rothschild

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." - Nathan Mayer Rothschild

"Money is the god of our time, and Rothschild is his prophet" - Heinrich Heine.

Elite bloodlines like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and the control they have over the global banking, corporate and political systems is exactly what is wrong with the world - and they own the politicians who will be placed before the American people for your choices for 2016 POTUS - all of them.

There needs to be a global revolution and rage against them and the machine they have created.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Your source is a typical blinkered rant.

www.thegef.org...

The Global Environmental Facility is actually goods news.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Your source is a typical blinkered rant.

www.thegef.org...

The Global Environmental Facility is actually goods news.

And we wonder what's wrong with our world and how can they keep such a tight control over us...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
this planet will never reach it's potential until this disgusting bloodline and its lesser acolytes are utterly erased
none and i mean NO ONE should have the power the reach and the GREED this group have
its little wonder
the story's of them being alien or reptilian or just another breed get around so much.

in their position they may as well be they are SO rich and SO removed from the reality of "normal" people

that even the royal are subject to their power and influence they are as close to godhood as a human can get!
edit on 22/6/15 by ShayneJUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Envy is a primate trait. You are a fantasy in a realm of chivalry.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

We are as close to a primate you can achieve daydreamer, you however are as far from a primate as it gets.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It's a shame no one can see the Rothchilds genius.

You people will never understand while you are bitter and beneath.

It's always the ones who have achieved nothing that blame the ones who have.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: ShayneJUK

We are as close to a primate you can achieve daydreamer, you however are as far from a primate as it gets.

And you sir have serious issues...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

It's always the ones who have achieved nothing that blame the ones who have.

The biggest achievement of Rothschild is the creation of feeble minded drones. Kudos to them for that.

(post by Temudjin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You do know you're less than an ant to these people. No money is coming your way for defending them or getting their back. If you want you can kiss their feet though after you give them your life savings for the privilege.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Daydreamer with ideals I call you, you would destroy this world just to have more. Human is a fantasy made by religion, human is an ideal, humanitarian is a Utopia. You are a monkey in a human costume. You would act as a monkey if given more and not a human.

There's a reality check for ya, idealist

Easy there fella. Refrain your insults and learn to debate in a civil way. Or go back to the cave you came from.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Or welcome to the NWO, or you can stay in Camelot like all the other daydreamers

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A dyslexic's name for God is Fido.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Puppylove

If you only knew what a demon really is

I am really tired of your arrogance. You keep spitting out nonsense. Everyone keeps telling you your half-minded witt is offensive.

When will learn how to communicate with others?

You are not superior, you do not posses superior knowledge. Come down from your mountain and actually say things that make since.

Or you are a troll, nothing more.

The Rothschild version of the NWO will never happen. And yes I do realize how close they are.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

It's quite clear, you have hate issues and can't see clearly.
You need professional help.

The problem nowadays with humanity is a couple of bad apples, 95% of people don't want to control and don't want to be controlled. You may call us daydreamers but you should wake up from your nightmare and see the light.

I'm not against you, I'm with you.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So, allow me to ask a question, hypothetical, of course.

If YOU and you alone possessed the written evidence that would upset the Rothchilds, Rockafellers and the BIS, bring onset of a gobal financial meltdown, where 60 of the wealthiest nations would financially collapse, including the USA, CHINA, RUSSIA,, GERMANY, etc...what would you do with that evidence?

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join