It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush Seriously Ill Physically

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I feel it is our right to know the health status of those running to lead our country...it makes a difference...while some may vote for a particular person to be president...that does not mean that that same vote would stand for the person running with him as vice president, which would become president under certain health problem or death! It makes a difference!
I can't believe anyone wouldn't see that!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree

There does seem to be many on this board who dislike and do not trust President Bush, but to wish him dead? :shk:

people here are constantly talking about 'savage arabs', 'turning the middle east into a sheet of glass' or 'parking lot', condoning torture, etc. this hate is okay?

the reason these people are so hateful is 911, basically.

these same people that wish bush dead, 'hate' bush because they think is directly responsible for 911, and is using it as a tool to create nazi-style america.

if these people are right, and hating arabs is misplaced, then would it not be okay to wish him dead?

i happen to know it wouldn't change anything. 'they' would hardly miss a goosestep if he died. they would just prop another puppet in his place. dubya has no power, he is just an iconic talking head controlled by the corporate elite. it is the redtape democracy-suffocating corporate/legal bureaucracy that i personally wish 'dead'. that would actually change something.

the most successful societies in history are those that teach every single member to be self sufficient. corporatism is the antithesis of this. it is legalised slavery in practice.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
these same people that wish bush dead, 'hate' bush because they think is directly responsible for 911, and is using it as a tool to create nazi-style america.

i just wish him dead because of all the lives that have been lost in vein under his command of the USA ( Iraq and soon to be Iran or NK )

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

i just wish him dead because of all the lives that have been lost in vein under his command of the USA ( Iraq and soon to be Iran or NK )

It takes way too much energy to hate.......by putting out that type of energy....you are surrounding yourself with like type of energy...very dangerous thing to do.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh good lord. Honestly, in our society, no phrase holds any true weight. I could say "the bastard should die" or I could say "if I saw him I'd probably crap my pants out of admiration." Either way, if I saw him, there would probably be no dead bodies and no crapped pants.

They say they "wish him dead" but that's just about as far as the push will go. If Mr. Bush walked into the room, I doubt you'd whip a boyscout of america pocket knife out of your pocket and start stabbing.

Now, to be the devil's advocate of that arguemtn, it's true, putting any political figure into this celebrity-like limelight is quite unnerving. THAT strong of an emotion, whether hate or even undying love is a severely misplaced calculation. Politicians are the nation's bobble-heads extrordanaire, remember that.

As to Mr. Bush's heart, I don't think indymedia is the best as telling an unbiased story, but also, so what? I kow tons of people with heart monitors for many different reasons. And cardiac arrest? Thank McDonalds for that one. Thena gain, he's from Txas, and everybody knows that Whataburger burgers are the biggest you can buy...

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
While elected officials are under no obligation to disclose health problems, the public expects candidates to be truthful because if there is a chance that someone will be incapacitated or die during office due to illness, it can impact the way someone will vote. However, this isn't always the case--there have been many times in the past where a candidate and his doctor have lied about health problems during a campaign.

For example, Paul Tsongas claimed that he was cancer-free when he was running in 1992, but his cancer had actually returned and he died 2 days before he would have taken office had he won the election. Also, doctors downplayed the seriousness of Woodrow Wilson's, Eisenhower's, Kennedy's, and FDR's health problems. Grover Cleveland had cancer surgery that was completely covered up. More on presidential health deceptions below:
www.healthmedialab.com...

With Cheney being on his last ventricle, I wouldn't surprise me that if Bush had a heart problem, it would have been supressed prior to the election.

Does this make me feel better knowing that GWB may have lied to me and the country about his health (which is probably the least of his lies!)? Not really. Especially as his health was discussed in numerous media outlets prior to the election, most notably the NYTimes in-depth profile of both candidates in the weeks prior to the election, which included an interview with aides & his personal doctor. He was described as being in phenominal health (Although he is now a bit chubby as revealed in his Dec 2004 physical.) While it is his personal business, if he is wearing some kind of heart monitor and made up some crazy story about the "bulge" in the debates, as well as told blatant lies to the news regarding his health, this is just another example of how the government is not above manipulating us.

However, I did notice that in Bush's latest physical, although he was assessed with a "low" to "very low" risk of coronary arterary disease, they dectected mild coronary artery calcification and downplayed the fact that he was put on aspirin and a statin (a cholesterol lowering drug, like Lipitor--although his total cholesterol was 177, well below being considered high--200, and his HDLs were good.) Perhaps "phenominal health" is guilding the lily a bit--I would say that if left unchecked, GWB would be headed for heart trouble. Considering that the official health report card may be dolled-up for the public and "mild coronary artery calcification" is actually more a more serious version of atherosclerosis, there could be some truth to his wearing a heart monitor/defibrillator.

www.nytimes.com...
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

It takes way too much energy to hate.......by putting out that type of energy....you are surrounding yourself with like type of energy...very dangerous thing to do.

not really hate is just hate

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

not really hate is just hate

...hate is a negative energy force, emotions are not inanimate objects.....a knife is just a knife, a think....it's what people do with it that makes it good or bad, negative or positive.....not so with emotions

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I can't really see a good reason why our elected officials to high public office should not be subject to periodic scrutiny of their health, both mental and physical, and those results be made public.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join