It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Good....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

www.youtube.com...

Had a small part in this...
edit on 21-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

With an 8.2 on imdb you have my attention but please elaborate. What did you do/play? It's ok if you don't want to reveal your real life identity but colour me curious and impressed!

ETA: I could well be wrong but the movie is scheduled for a September release. Normally on imdb, movies never have a rating until they are actually released. Something doesn't seem quite right here....

Again, I could be wrong but am quite familiar with imdb. No offence meant!
edit on 21/6/15 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2: Trailer looks well action-packed in any case and I will be looking for this when it is released.
Please excuse the negativity!
edit on 21/6/15 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: olaru12

With an 8.2 on imdb you have my attention but please elaborate. What did you do/play? It's ok if you don't want to reveal your real life identity but colour me curious and impressed!

ETA: I could well be wrong but the movie is scheduled for a September release. Normally on imdb, movies never have a rating until they are actually released. Something doesn't seem quite right here....

Again, I could be wrong but am quite familiar with imdb. No offence meant!

ETA2: Trailer looks well action-packed in any case and I will be looking for this when it is released.
Please excuse the negativity!

SAG/AFTRA union actor, and IATSE crew. Had a small part as a screaming man running from the border shoot out. I have worked on over 100 films and TV shows since O5. Everything from Background/extra to crafty.

Features, TV, pilots, teasers, reality shows are coming to NM because of our tax incentives, knowledgeable crew, great actors, sunny weather , great sound stages, cheap permits. For such a small state we have a huge presence here in tamalewood. And indy films are being shot here from all over the world. I just worked as a location coordinator for a German production company and Bollywood is setting up an office.
www.nmfilm.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks. I wish you (and New Mexico) much success in your endeavours. I am a (good) movie fan.

top topics

join