It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

OOBE's: has anyone come back from one with physical injuries to your body?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Oops. Idk what happened there. Apologies mods. I was just quoting a certain portion and it didn't work. Still learning quoting and coding.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Darkblade71: I've had a couple of weird experiences that might fit what you are asking if other people have had.

I had a dream once where a black cricket laid an egg in the palm of my hand and it grew into an eyeball. I kept showing people in the dream but no one cared.
When I woke up I had a circle in the palm of my hand like I had put my hand down on the end of a pipe. Kind of like a cookie cutter imprint. It itched for days.

No one cares when you are in an OOBE; they are just witnesses to the phenomenon. I asked others that were there when I fell from the wall; "HEY there, I have fallen 3 stories and may need medical attention". No one helped me. It was as if I were an actor in "The Time Machine" movie, Winna falls into a river and could have potentially drown (as others passively looked on) except Robert Taylor saves her. I know these are lessons.

DarkBlade71: I also had a really strange dream where I was in contact with a spirit and woke up with a hand print dead center in the middle of my chest. (it was smaller than my hand, and I can't bend that way, but bigger than my wife's hand, we checked) This was followed by some heavy spirit activity in the house culminating in a reading fort someone else, so I think it was some sort of information transfer by a spirit.
Weird things happen...lol

I don't think this was a dream; at some point you break through a barrier (pay attention) and realize "I should be awake but I am not in the 3rd D anymore"; and experiencing something very real. Hand print on your chest? to remind you physically you were somewhere else in the astral and brought it back to the physical realm. That is outstanding.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: dreampsi

dreampsi: I feel it was like some others have said, that the finger pain was during sleep and your subcon. mind
translated that into a snake to get you to wake up.

I did not 'wake up' and I went to another city/local for a completely different experience. I do not become awake during these experiences as traumatic as some are.

dreampsi: Having said that, I firmly believe it happens both ways! Once I was in an OBE and I was in this future looking
sort of boot camp/cafe and seated at tables were many soldiers in army gear. I looked across the aisle and saw
this "thing" I could only describe as looking exactly like Nosferatu (bald evil looking vampire). The soldiers were
sort of making eye movements and trying to get me to no look at him. One came by and quickly whispered
"don't look at him! He doesn't like it!" I had a newspaper in my hand and it opened in front of me "sunday
morning style" I peeked around it and looked at him. He looked up and met my gaze and it scared me. I quickly
went back behind the paper and in seconds he was behind the paper and punched it down and bared his
fangs and took a huge bite into my neck and as I felt my life draining away, I faded back into consciousness
in my body. My neck was hurting badly in the place he bit and I was so weak and drained, I was unable to get
out of bed for 2 days. Luckily I had a phone by my bed and called in sick. I couldn't exactly tell them the reason!

That is awesome; you are describing some of my own experiences (the residual physical pain) after a violent OOBE experience. Some will naysay and call it psychosomatic. I say NO. I know when I am out of body.
edit on 5-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

ExternalForces: I don't know. I was so into reading the book you mentioned, I didn't ask questions. I just managed hearing a few things I knew that wasn't of this physical world. I managed to astroproject for a split second while fully awake though. Once astroprojecting is it possible to touch other material things? I only ask because Robert clearly pinches that woman and a physical mark was left.

You can do this while awake; it is not relegated to what you would call a 'normal' sleep cycle. My most acquit travels happen after I have had the rem sleep say after 3:00AM. I have, during meditation (in the middle of the day) traveled as well. It is absolutely possible to touch material things, to experience physical pain, to EAT and drink, experience sex. I once drank when traveling and woke up with a hangover. This is not a psychosomatic residual (body taking on mind games). If one believed this then ALL illness and disease are caused by the mind.

Kind of like the placebo effect ? Had to think about that one for a second. That's just what it sounds like you are talking about to me. Except experiencing the effect only in your mind; you don't need to take the "sugar pill"? Am I close? ;P

Oh no, its full on physical as well. I don't recommend it.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: sandman441

vhb: I wolk up the next morning to an inflamed, bent (no surface injury) index finger. When in an OOBE I can eat, smell, feel pain. I have fallen off a ladder and felt back pain upon waking. I am told this is the dimensions in the act of a compression/combining.

sandman441: I had a dream I was in a war I think and I think a cannon or something shot my right arm off, the pain was incredible and I woke up a few minutes after with my entire arm still burning and in pain. The pain honestly lasted for quite awhile I want to say at least 2 hours.

This was a OOBE; why that pain experience recorded there transfers to the 3rd. There has to be a reason why this physical experience of pain when traveling the 5th or 6th dimension then remembered in the 3rd is not being recorded; talked about. Robert Monroe never addressed this aspect of inter-dimensional travel. What is this? Maybe a forced remembering of astral traveling in the attempt to prove it.
edit on 5-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I am certain noise, speech , pain etc happening in real world can influence your dreams.

Real out of body would allow you to be in the room as another person. I'm prone to believe you need to make a connection to a person in order to sense things about them.

I heard many instances refered to as "silver thread" ,"silver cord" etc referring to going out of your body but remaining the link with your body without breaking the cord or thread.

a reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
originally posted by: Johnathanandheatherin reply to Veteranhumanbeing

Johathanandheather: I am certain noise, speech , pain etc happening in real world can influence your dreams.

Real out of body would allow you to be in the room as another person. I'm prone to believe you need to make a connection to a person in order to sense things about them.

I heard many instances refered to as "silver thread" ,"silver cord" etc referring to going out of your body but remaining the link with your body without breaking the cord or thread.

I don't dream; I am always out of body in what you call a 'dream state'; Rem sleep is not dreaming, its resting. I do not understand the 'silver thread' *fear mongering* as it does not effect my traveling; gotten in the way etc. as I have heard it described (sever it you die). The "real' world does not compare the REAL WORLD by any stretch. They are comparable, the OOBE state is REAL the awake state is a simulation (not real).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join