It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE's: has anyone come back from one with physical injuries to your body?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: daskakik
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

vhb: Oh no, not at all. I would say A FORM of it only because its full radiation would blast me into oblivion. Running loose with what terms? Am I the humans lawyer/attorney, or Gods. I am BOTH in negation of EACH for a settlement. This is a tricky place to reside.

dask: With the terms used by Monroe. He used them one way and you use them loosely so that they fit your POV.

We are different specimens that came to the same conclusion incarnating on this planet and came to understand how dimensions work, interact with each other and how human souls navigate them.

vhb: They both existed at the same time in body having OOBE experiences of other worlds. BB (Bill Yost) was a guide (and a dangerous one because it exists as a free spirit). Monroe as AA still had death issues in the OOBE travels.

dask: That doesn't change Monroe's claim that they both existed before being human.

Well yes, he had past life memories; and realized he was reincarnated (he had proof). What is the problem of having a soul that existed before incarnating into human form?

vhb: You would be wrong in this thinking.

dask: Sure you hold them in high regard but I think you have done a good job of proving I'm not.

Held within high regard (YOU) of course I do!
edit on 2-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Being guided by whom? Where does it want me to go? The 2nd or 3rd locale? Why ? How do you know this? Is it you? Robert? Someone was here last night.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
I wolk up the next morning to an inflamed, bent (no surface injury) index finger. When in an OOBE I can eat, smell, feel pain. I have fallen off a ladder and felt back pain upon waking. I am told this is the dimensions in the act of a compression/combining.

I had a dream I was in a war I think and I think a cannon or something shot my right arm off, the pain was incredible and I woke up a few minutes after with my entire arm still burning and in pain. The pain honestly lasted for quite awhile I want to say atleast 2 hours.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to:vethumanbeing

ExternalForces: Being guided by whom? Where does it want me to go? The 2nd or 3rd locale? Why ? How do you know this? Is it you? Robert? Someone was here last night.

Your higher selves; those that incarnated as the same soul spirit or within your family group traveling and still exist AS YOU another expression. They watch and care for your well being. I am just an observer in knowingness about everything. Who visited you last night?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
originally posted by: sandman441

vhb: I wolk up the next morning to an inflamed, bent (no surface injury) index finger. When in an OOBE I can eat, smell, feel pain. I have fallen off a ladder and felt back pain upon waking. I am told this is the dimensions in the act of a compression/combining.

sandman441: I had a dream I was in a war I think and I think a cannon or something shot my right arm off, the pain was incredible and I woke up a few minutes after with my entire arm still burning and in pain. The pain honestly lasted for quite awhile I want to say at least 2 hours.

This was a OOBE; why that pain experience recorded there transfers to the 3rd. There has to be a reason why this physical experience of pain when traveling the 5th or 6th dimension then remembered in the 3rd is not being recorded; talked about. Robert Monroe never addressed this aspect of inter-dimensional travel. What is this?
edit on 2-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I don't know. I was so into reading the book you mentioned, I didn't ask questions. I just managed hearing a few things I knew that wasn't of this physical world. I managed to astroproject for a split second while fully awake though. Once astroprojecting is it possible to touch other material things? I only ask because Robert clearly pinches that woman and a physical mark was left.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

We are different specimens that came to the same conclusion incarnating on this planet and came to understand how dimensions work, interact with each other and how human souls navigate them.

Specimens?

Human souls?

Well yes, he had past life memories; and realized he was reincarnated (he had proof). What is the problem of having a soul that existed before incarnating into human form?

Nobody said it was a problem but you said "The Earth World" is not real. If that is the case, there are no human souls. If they come from places like KT-95 then what are OOBEs?

If ET souls came here to learn then wouldn't the most mundane human existance be the greatest teacher? Not enlightenment or OOBEs. Definitely not clouds, light, music and knowledge of the father. That is what they had at the place he was trying to get away from.

Held within high regard (YOU) of course I do!

That doesn't mean that you understand what they are teaching.

edit on 2-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

ExternalForces: I don't know. I was so into reading the book you mentioned, I didn't ask questions. I just managed hearing a few things I knew that wasn't of this physical world. I managed to astroproject for a split second while fully awake though. Once astroprojecting is it possible to touch other material things? I only ask because Robert clearly pinches that woman and a physical mark was left.

You can do this while awake; it is not relegated to what you would call a 'normal' sleep cycle. My most acquit travels happen after I have had the rem sleep say after 3:00AM. I have, during meditation (in the middle of the day) traveled as well. It is absolutely possible to touch material things, to experience physical pain, to EAT and drink, experience sex. I once drank when traveling and woke up with a hangover. This is not a psychosomatic residual (body taking on mind games). If one believed this then ALL illness and disease are caused by the mind.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

vhb: We are different specimens that came to the same conclusion incarnating on this planet and came to understand how dimensions work, interact with each other and how human souls navigate them.

dask: Specimens? Human souls?

There are categories for soul incarnation. Some are of the reincarnated version; you are traveling within a soul group that gets first dibs on the bodies available to inhabit. Usually they involve our future relatives. This is soul group traveling. In other scenarios it is first time (star children) travelers that do not mind being a SIDS or AIDS baby just to experience being human.

vhb: well yes, he had past life memories; and realized he was reincarnated (he had proof). What is the problem of having a soul that existed before incarnating into human form?

dask: Nobody said it was a problem but you said "The Earth World" is not real. If that is the case, there are no human souls. If they come from places like KT-95 then what are OOBEs?

This is an experimental planet is all (PLAYGROUND) for souls to advance/progress. If a soul of any sort and inhabit the human body you become that progression (a human experience on earth).

dask: If ET souls came here to learn then wouldn't the most mundane human existance be the greatest teacher? Not enlightenment or OOBEs. Definitely not clouds, light, music and knowledge of the father. That is what they had at the place he was trying to get away from.

Mundane would be best; living the belief and lifestyle of a Buddhist for instance to obtain the most enlightenment in one life span. You are backwards in your thinking; as the quiet life allows for introspection, contemplating God and your relationship with it.

vhb: Held within high regard (YOU) of course I do!

dask: That doesn't mean that you understand what they are teaching.

I wouldn't bother if I wasn't tasked to do this for them.

edit on 3-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

There are categories for soul incarnation. Some are of the reincarnated version; you are traveling within a soul group that gets first dibs on the bodies available to inhabit. Usually they involve our future relatives. This is soul group traveling. In other scenarios it is first time (star children) travelers that do not mind being a SIDS or AIDS baby just to experience being human.

So, they are alien souls.

This is an experimental planet is all (PLAYGROUND) for souls to advance/progress. If a soul of any sort and inhabit the human body you become that progression (a human experience on earth).

So, they are alien souls.

Mundane would be best; living the belief and lifestyle of a Buddhist for instance to obtain the most enlightenment in one life span. You are backwards in your thinking; as the quiet life allows for introspection, contemplating God and your relationship with it.

A mundane life is far from quiet. Having to work to survive doesn't leave time to contemplate. Buddhist monks are allowed this luxury by people living real mundane lives.

Why leave the spiritual to spend human life thinking about being spiritual? That is backwards.

I wouldn't bother if I wasn't tasked to do this for them.

Do what, misrepresent them?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

vhb: There are categories for soul incarnation. Some are of the reincarnated version; you are traveling within a soul group that gets first dibs on the bodies available to inhabit. Usually they involve our future relatives. This is soul group traveling. In other scenarios it is first time (star children) travelers that do not mind being a SIDS or AIDS baby just to experience being human.

dask: So, they are alien souls.

I am not at the front of the velvet red ropes que/line body guard protection. They, the alien souls quite possibly are YOU.

vhb: This is an experimental planet is all (PLAYGROUND) for souls to advance/progress. If a soul of any sort and inhabit the human body you become that progression (a human experience on earth).

dask: So, they are alien souls.

Unless you are a Darwinist, perhaps yes.

vhb: Mundane would be best; living the belief and lifestyle of a Buddhist for instance to obtain the most enlightenment in one life span. You are backwards in your thinking; as the quiet life allows for introspection, contemplating God and your relationship with it.

dask: A mundane life is far from quiet. Having to work to survive doesn't leave time to contemplate. Buddhist monks are allowed this luxury by people living real mundane lives.
Why leave the spiritual to spend human life thinking about being spiritual? That is backwards.

Being human is what the experience is about; to embrace the spiritual realm as a physical human being.

vhb: I wouldn't bother if I wasn't tasked to do this for them.

dask: Do what, misrepresent them?

Totally; as within the lie someone such as YOU comes forward to expose a perceived fallacy.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I am not at the front of the velvet red ropes que/line body guard protection. They, the alien souls quite possibly are YOU.

According to you they are all of us. What else could we be if this place isn't real?

Unless you are a Darwinist, perhaps yes.

Whatever I may be won't change the way things work.

Being human is what the experience is about; to embrace the spiritual realm as a physical human being.

You know how easy that would be without the veil? If that was the goal then someone sucks at this.

Totally; as within the lie someone such as YOU comes forward to expose a perceived fallacy.

Is there some meaning in that word salad?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

[quote[vhb:I am not at the front of the velvet red ropes que/line body guard protection. They, the alien souls quite possibly are YOU.

daskakik: According to you they are all of us. What else could we be if this place isn't real?

Self describing all content of the human race.

vhb: Unless you are a Darwinist, perhaps yes.

dask: Whatever I may be won't change the way things work.

Are you so certain of this? You are asking the pertinent questions.

vhb: Being human is what the experience is about; to embrace the spiritual realm as a physical human being.

dask: You know how easy that would be without the veil? If that was the goal then someone sucks at this.

We all suck at this, the realization that this world is virtual, not REAL. We are game playing *and have no idea we are doing so*.

vhb: Totally; as within the lie someone such as YOU comes forward to expose a perceived fallacy.

dask: Is there some meaning in that word salad?

Metaphorically? Sure. Mixed Greens that may not have been washed properly.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Self describing all content of the human race.

Not sure what you mean. Souls move in and get a "holographic" body to play the game. The soul is foreign to earth and human existance so it can't be a human soul.

Are you so certain of this? You are asking the pertinent questions.

Of course, someone being a flat earther won't make people traveling over the horizon fall of the edge of the world.

We all suck at this, the realization that this world is virtual, not REAL. We are game playing *and have no idea we are doing so*.

I don't mean the players, I mean whoever thought that this setup is conducive to that end. "We wan't you to experience spirituality so we will block or severly hinder knowledge of spirituality."

Applying occam's razor leaves us with the opposite intent. The block is set up so that you only focus on the material world. Monroe says that even belief systems keep people from reuniting with their I-There. That is the definition of spirituality for a whole bunch of people but it is supposed to be what is tripping them up.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

vhb:Self describing all content of the human race.

dask: Not sure what you mean. Souls move in and get a "holographic" body to play the game. The soul is foreign to earth and human existance so it can't be a human soul.

I did not say it was. There are different forms of incoming spirits. Some are of the reincarnated type, some are star seeds (never been a human) some are alien that bought their way in to occupy a human body (not sure who is in charge of this) but I will tell you it is a racket.

vhb: Are you so certain of this? You are asking the pertinent questions.

dask: Of course, someone being a flat earther won't make people traveling over the horizon fall of the edge of the world.

You have no idea the shenanigans that are perpetrated on the human race.

vhb: We all suck at this, the realization that this world is virtual, not REAL. We are game playing *and have no idea we are doing so*.

dask: I don't mean the players, I mean whoever thought that this setup is conducive to that end. "We wan't you to experience spirituality so we will block or severly hinder knowledge of spirituality."

Problem being is that as we individuals have the ability to look INWARD and we can figure it out. No one that is attempting manipulation can hinder this process. They can only use techniques that involve enslavement, taxes (have to have a job) distractions, (car and home insurance), mortgages, theme parks, MOVIEs, TV; anything that takes ones mind off of the natural inclination to discover our ORIGIN and who created us (for what reason) and ultimately this: WHY ARE WE HERE?

dask: Applying occam's razor leaves us with the opposite intent. The block is set up so that you only focus on the material world. Monroe says that even belief systems keep people from reuniting with their I-There. That is the definition of spirituality for a whole bunch of people but it is supposed to be what is tripping them up.

I am more of the Murphy's Law constituent. In as you call 'the block' is based upon the physical (material). We are only guessing at the spiritual so have created many false belief systems to counter the material aspects (potential for corruptness: greed/power seeking selling of one's soul) of our existence. That is what you describe as the 'trip up'. ITS RIGGED (and not in our favor).
edit on 4-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I feel it was like some others have said, that the finger pain was during sleep and your subcon. mind
translated that into a snake to get you to wake up.

Having said that, I firmly believe it happens both ways! Once I was in an OBE and I was in this future looking
sort of boot camp/cafe and seated at tables were many soldiers in army gear. I looked across the aisle and saw
this "thing" I could only describe as looking exactly like Nosferatu (bald evil looking vampire). The soldiers were
sort of making eye movements and trying to get me to no look at him. One came by and quickly whispered
"don't look at him! He doesn't like it!" I had a newspaper in my hand and it opened in front of me "sunday
morning style" I peeked around it and looked at him. He looked up and met my gaze and it scared me. I quickly
went back behind the paper and in seconds he was behind the paper and punched it down and bared his
fangs and took a huge bite into my neck and as I felt my life draining away, I faded back into consciousness
in my body. My neck was hurting badly in the place he bit and I was so weak and drained, I was unable to get
out of bed for 2 days. Luckily I had a phone by my bed and called in sick. I couldn't exactly tell them the reason!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I've had a couple of weird experiences that might fit what you are asking if other people have had.

I had a dream once where a black cricket laid an egg in the palm of my hand and it grew into an eyeball. I kept showing people in the dream but no one cared.

When I woke up I had a circle in the palm of my hand like I had put my hand down on the end of a pipe. Kind of like a cookie cutter imprint. It itched for days.

I also had a really strange dream where I was in contact with a spirit and woke up with a hand print dead center in the middle of my chest. (it was smaller than my hand, and I can't bend that way, but bigger than my wife's hand, we checked) This was followed by some heavy spirit activity in the house culminating in a reading fort someone else, so I think it was some sort of information transfer by a spirit.

Weird things happen...lol

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I did not say it was. There are different forms of incoming spirits. Some are of the reincarnated type, some are star seeds (never been a human) some are alien that bought their way in to occupy a human body (not sure who is in charge of this) but I will tell you it is a racket.

Yes you used the term "human soul" more than a few times.

You don't know who is in charge but, somehow, you still try to tell others that you know what the purpose is?

You have no idea the shenanigans that are perpetrated on the human race.

That has nothing to do with what I originally said.

Problem being is that as we individuals have the ability to look INWARD and we can figure it out. No one that is attempting manipulation can hinder this process. They can only use techniques that involve enslavement, taxes (have to have a job) distractions, (car and home insurance), mortgages, theme parks, MOVIEs, TV; anything that takes ones mind off of the natural inclination to discover our ORIGIN and who created us (for what reason) and ultimately this: WHY ARE WE HERE?

You are just laying blame without being honest about the situation.

I am more of the Murphy's Law constituent. In as you call 'the block' is based upon the physical (material). We are only guessing at the spiritual so have created many false belief systems to counter the material aspects (potential for corruptness: greed/power seeking selling of one's soul) of our existence. That is what you describe as the 'trip up'. ITS RIGGED (and not in our favor).

Murphy's law is just an adage. What happened to the mentor?

While it might be placed on the material, the block is "blocking" knowledge of the spiritual.

You have now gone into claims of enslavement and false belief systems while just a couple of posts ago you claimed that the goal is "to embrace the spiritual realm as a physical human being".

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

ExternalForces: I don't know. I was so into reading the book you mentioned, I didn't ask questions. I just managed hearing a few things I knew that wasn't of this physical world. I managed to astroproject for a split second while fully awake though. Once astroprojecting is it possible to touch other material things? I only ask because Robert clearly pinches that woman and a physical mark was left.

You can do this while awake; it is not relegated to what you would call a 'normal' sleep cycle. My most acquit travels happen after I have had the rem sleep say after 3:00AM. I have, during meditation (in the middle of the day) traveled as well. It is absolutely possible to touch material things, to experience physical pain, to EAT and drink, experience sex. I once drank when traveling and woke up with a hangover. This is not a psychosomatic residual (body taking on mind games). If one believed this then ALL illness and disease are caused by the mind.

Kind of like the placebo effect ? Had to think about that one for a second. That's just what it sounds like you are talking about to me. Except experiencing the effect only in your mind; you don't need to take the "sugar pill"? Am I close? ;P

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I don't mean the players, I mean whoever thought that this setup is conducive to that end. "We wan't you to experience spirituality so we will block or severly hinder knowledge of spirituality."

Applying occam's razor leaves us with the opposite intent. The block is set up so that you only focus on the material world. Monroe says that even belief systems keep people from reuniting with their I-There. That is the definition of spirituality for a whole bunch of people but it is supposed to be what is tripping them up.

If I may add something. If some of us were this alien soul: you wouldn't think we would be material focused in a different world? Especially if they had a different body.
edit on 752015 by ExternalForces because: Quoting error.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join