It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE's: has anyone come back from one with physical injuries to your body?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I recently had an experience that included a snake attached to my right hand. This snake bit my index finger repeatedly; I felt the pain of this without returning to my "sleeping" conscious physical state; in this sequence I removed it. I wolk up the next morning to an inflamed, bent (no surface injury) index finger. When in an OOBE I can eat, smell, feel pain. I have fallen off a ladder and felt back pain upon waking. I am told this is the dimensions in the act of a compression/combining.
edit on 21-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The old one's call it Dream-walking. Very few Tribal men can do this. It is an ancient art, almost forgotten lore, which should be used by you after being trained by a elder. Proceed with caution. You possibly have a genetic sequence passed down through your DNA. I am assuming you are male by your speech pattern, forgive me if I am wrong. For women it is called another name and is usually not as strong a binding.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Thanks for sharing vethumanbeing,
I cannot say for sure that this has happened to me.
But I have very vivid dreams pretty much each time I sleep, I can't say that i'm in an oobe state considering I don't dictate my dreams as I enjoy experiencing what's happening in the dreams I have but I'm still "Aware" of whats happening in the dream just like one would be in RL. Ive woken up with a pain here and there too. The thing that gets me though is when i wake up with cuts (Not deep enough to bleed) on a finger or two and I can never remember seeing the cuts when I get into bed the night before.

Keep us posted on any experiences you have!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I've had hundreds of OBE's and never an injury.

One time i had an OBE and a scientist was putting my arm in a vat of some kind of liquid. When i pulled it out i could see through my whole hand, it looked like glass. It freaked me out and I woke up.

I realized I was sleeping on my arm and there was no blood flow so it was all tingly and asleep. The same arm in the OBE.

Most likely what happened was you hurt your finger during sleep, somehow? Your consciousness was translating your bodies feeling into a dream reality.

Our physical reality is so dense that the OBE's states and dream states can't physically harm you, they are a much lighter density. In my experience, it would take an impossible amount of energy to harm you from those states.

If you know you are out of body, you must know that nothing can harm you in these realms. If your leg (dream leg) gets chopped off while OBE, you know it actually didn't, your leg will still be there, or it will attach itself instantly and you can still use it. You can instantly heal yourself in these realms is what I'm saying and either way, it won't transfer over to your physical body.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
When your mind believes it's real, it reacts like it is.

That's how hypnosis works too FWIW

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Yes but I've never called the OBE's. I had a horrible dream a nurse. Nurse Fisher held me down and plunged the biggest needle into my spine. God it hurt. I woke up arching my back screaming. Hubby woke up . I said this nurse just jabbed my spine it hurts so bad. After a few minutes of intense pain I got back to sleep. A few days later getting out of the shower. I notice in the mirror a scab or bloodied scar on my spine. Told hubby. He was stunned. I had no idea where this scab came from, hard spot to take a good look at.

Anyways how do I know hubby ( not married to him now) didn't jab me? I don't. That's my logical explanation for it. Is it nuttier to think the paranormal is real or nuttier to think we might live with mischievous humans? I still don't know the answer to that. The nurse's name was fisher because earlier that day a friend was over saying she got a new fisher stereo. Also I was having.dream analysis done at the time with an Egyptian doctor. They're into dreams. I told him I was in your office and your nurse fisher attacked me. She was incredibally strong. He kept saying he doesn't have a nurse fisher. I'd say in know. It was a dream and fisher was a stereo. He was a nutter himself.

No idea what it was but it felt real. The pain was excruciating

He'd another one about teeth. Dreamt aliens were checking my teeth and took one. I asked why and they said we like bone samples or DNA or something. Don't recall. I woke up with part of my tooth gone, no idea if I swallowed it. I slid my tongue across my teeth and got cut by the missing tooth. I most likely just added aliens into the story myself in the dream.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Oh yes I recall another, long story but il just mention the injury. It's a dream , I'm at the beach in Hawaii. I really was there, this dream happened in the hotel. Gray aliens were all over the beach, taking tourists. They had big clubs of wood they were dipping in buckets of liquid lead. They smeared them on our bodies saying it protects against radiation. They smeared this thick Gray liquid on my legs. We were awoken by the TV blaring loudly , clock radio dinging away, power outage in the hotel. I woke up with my legs itching like mad, getting up trying to find a lotion. My daughter woke up asking what's going on, then she said I'm glad I got woken up because we were being chased by spaceships, they were taking other tourists.

My legs started to get a bubbly effect like a chemical burn. I still have tiny white scars. Little white dots on my legs that never tan. My legs tan really dark with white freckles. I went to a doctor there a d he gave me some cream, said it was the sun, but I don't ever burn. I tan very dark. Then he told me to shut up he was far too busy, here's the cream your $300 bill, get lost. Oddly I could overhear a woman in another room saying I don't get it, I just woke up with this rash. I forgot the rest now this was 18 yrs ago
edit on 22-6-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I had a similar incident that happened back in 1986.I made a mistake
into thinking I could find open-minded individuals who could help me
figure out what had happened to me.I wasn't familiar with out of body
experiences or sleep paralysis at the time.I wrote a thread about my
experience but the results were not positive or in any way supportive.
I was ridiculed and some members even blocked me while ATS still had
that feature.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I recently for the first time had a dream that I awakened from with a scar... Don't laugh but in the dream I had sex with lil wayne and woke up with a scratch on my back. Lol the dream was so disturbing especially since I think wayne is gross in real life. It was such a demonic creepy dream.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Teeky because: words

edit on 22-6-2015 by Teeky because: word

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chansi3
The old one's call it Dream-walking. Very few Tribal men can do this. It is an ancient art, almost forgotten lore, which should be used by you after being trained by a elder. Proceed with caution. You possibly have a genetic sequence passed down through your DNA. I am assuming you are male by your speech pattern, forgive me if I am wrong. For women it is called another name and is usually not as strong a binding.

This is surprising,Chansi3. I will proceed with caution not trained at all, best guess; any genetic sequence would be from my Maya Grandmother. This this tricky stuff; after the first experience of falling from the ladder and experiencing the back pain in waking life for several days I knew something about this kind of travel could be dangerous. The snake attached/eating my index finger confirmed it. Something has changed regarding these travels. I don't jolt awake anymore when experiencing lesson that is threatening; now I live it as if awake (don't want to become Prometheus). Thank you for your clarification.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

Thanks for sharing vethumanbeing,
I cannot say for sure that this has happened to me.
But I have very vivid dreams pretty much each time I sleep, I can't say that i'm in an oobe state considering I don't dictate my dreams as I enjoy experiencing what's happening in the dreams I have but I'm still "Aware" of whats happening in the dream just like one would be in RL. Ive woken up with a pain here and there too. The thing that gets me though is when i wake up with cuts (Not deep enough to bleed) on a finger or two and I can never remember seeing the cuts when I get into bed the night before.

Keep us posted on any experiences you have!

Thank you justneo. There becomes a point in your vivid dreaming, you realize you can direct them; suddenly have the insight to know you are not dreaming but is as real or unreal as waking life. For me it was realizing "Oh these are lessons" (how am to get out of situation, or solve a problem). You become aware as the dreamer, dreaming the dream. Generally the experiences are insightful, travel to cities not of this world. The violent experiences are concerning. I remember what caused the pain, the fall or the snake eating my finger, the pain associated with that event. You must remember in that travel how the cuts occurred. Its essential in explaining the reason for that travel. This is new, Ive never seen this discussed and appreciate all replies because any information is good information.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
When your mind believes it's real, it reacts like it is.

That's how hypnosis works too FWIW

Psychosomatic. So, which world reality experience; (the OOBE state or Physical waking state) describes reality best. Is it the most unreal or the most more real? Do they become the same, equalizing each or are they the same thing, just dimensions contracting upon each other and one can exist in 2 at the same time. Thank you for your reply JUhrman.
edit on 22-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
originally posted by: booyakasha
I've had hundreds of OBE's and never an injury.

booyakasha: One time i had an OBE and a scientist was putting my arm in a vat of some kind of liquid. When i pulled it out i could see through my whole hand, it looked like glass. It freaked me out and I woke up.

I realized I was sleeping on my arm and there was no blood flow so it was all tingly and asleep. The same arm in the OBE.
Most likely what happened was you hurt your finger during sleep, somehow? Your consciousness was translating your bodies feeling into a dream reality.

I can see this happening, but I am already hyper aware of this possibility. There is no confusion regarding dreams (I do not dream anymore) and OOBE's. You possibly experienced exactly what happened a scientist was putting your arm in a vat of liquid; your mind protected you instead, telling you simply your arm just fell asleep.

booyakasha: Our physical reality is so dense that the OBE's states and dream states can't physically harm you, they are a much lighter density. In my experience, it would take an impossible amount of energy to harm you from those states.

Exactly. I am not in a dream state, I am heavier and physically can be hurt; this is the problem. Why am I heavier, why can consume food, experience sex; and feel physical pain when in an OOBE?

booyakasha: If you know you are out of body, you must know that nothing can harm you in these realms. If your leg (dream leg) gets chopped off while OBE, you know it actually didn't, your leg will still be there, or it will attach itself instantly and you can still use it. You can instantly heal yourself in these realms is what I'm saying and either way, it won't transfer over to your physical body.

Its does transfer. Nothing can kill you when traveling, but one can still experience falling to what is supposed to be instant death and not wake up; hit ground and feel that pain. I am not a master of this yet. I can watch a body part being eaten and remove the threat. The pain of that is residual upon waking and I do not know why?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Oh yes I recall another, long story but il just mention the injury. It's a dream , I'm at the beach in Hawaii. I really was there, this dream happened in the hotel. Gray aliens were all over the beach, taking tourists. They had big clubs of wood they were dipping in buckets of liquid lead. They smeared them on our bodies saying it protects against radiation. They smeared this thick Gray liquid on my legs. We were awoken by the TV blaring loudly , clock radio dinging away, power outage in the hotel. I woke up with my legs itching like mad, getting up trying to find a lotion. My daughter woke up asking what's going on, then she said I'm glad I got woken up because we were being chased by spaceships, they were taking other tourists.

My legs started to get a bubbly effect like a chemical burn. I still have tiny white scars. Little white dots on my legs that never tan. My legs tan really dark with white freckles. I went to a doctor there a d he gave me some cream, said it was the sun, but I don't ever burn. I tan very dark. Then he told me to shut up he was far too busy, here's the cream your $300 bill, get lost. Oddly I could overhear a woman in another room saying I don't get it, I just woke up with this rash. I forgot the rest now this was 18 yrs ago

You think these are/were dreams? I don't think so. You had the physical evidence memory and correlation by family members.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I had a similar incident that happened back in 1986.I made a mistake
into thinking I could find open-minded individuals who could help me
figure out what had happened to me.I wasn't familiar with out of body
experiences or sleep paralysis at the time.I wrote a thread about my
experience but the results were not positive or in any way supportive.
I was ridiculed and some members even blocked me while ATS still had
that feature.

I am open minded. Can you speak again about what happened? There is much more information about this than was in 1986 and I would hope this forum is not so callous (reason I put the question here).

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: violet
I have a three inch scar on my spine as the result of 3 invisible beings operating on me during a two day period in my bedroom in broad daylight. I was not asleep. I was told it was to replace missing DNA strands. A few years later my GP doctor asked me "when had I had that spinal surgery" and why was it not part of my health history disclosure (patient to physician). Really think I could/would have told him the truth? NO ONE would believe this but the scar is there and the memory of what happened hasn't dimmed.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teeky
I recently for the first time had a dream that I awakened from with a scar... Don't laugh but in the dream I had sex with lil wayne and woke up with a scratch on my back. Lol the dream was so disturbing especially since I think wayne is gross in real life. It was such a demonic creepy dream.

You are certain this was dream? I have sex when in OOBE. You would think one would wake up during Orgasm, nope. lil wayne is not so bad (Gene Simmons would be worse/the demon himself). Maybe it was lesson; (you actually laid down with that person). Funny though.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I see You guys are deep in it. Can You send me the best guide to do the OBEE? I would be greatfull.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: residentofearth
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

residentofearth: I see you guys are are deep into it....

My mentor is Robert A. Monroe; (created the Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences) in Virginia; he is also the author of "Journeys Out of the Body", 'Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey". There is no guide exactly, some use the fast track technique of sound waves (hemi-sync/different hertz to each ear, 100 and 104?) one can obtain from this organization. I don't use it but it is deemed to work. One of his most well known students is the author of "My Big Toe or the Theory of Everything" by Thomas Campbell. Hope this helps residentofearth.
edit on 24-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've had hundreds of OOBE's most in childhood. Don't recall ever having physical manifestations from it, though I think a lot in adulthood happened while holding my breathe. Might actually be seizure induced. They tend to happen to me on occasion towards the end of big projects when I'm so exhausted I can barely make it to the bed. Love that feeling of release.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join