It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rove says the only way to end gun violence is to take away all guns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
The removal of our 2nd amendment right will never happen, and if it was too, then America would quickly enter into a civil war of sorts. I would look at the removal, of our right to bear arms, as treason by our elected officials in government. The only way I see government getting guns removed is by force, and making it harder and harder to buy ammo. without ammunition the gun is worthless

They can make it harder to buy ammo, but they can't stop people with the knowledge to make their own ammunition from making it.
And if there are many, many people here in Australia that not only know how to make their own ammunition, but do so on a regular basis to go hunting, then I can only imagine how many there are in America.

Hell there's even people here in Australia who can make their own guns. It wasn't that long ago that police busted a guy who was making machine guns and ammunition for them.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Half of Detroit is armed to the teeth more people have guns then can read. Try telling some crack dealer that don't know his ABC's to give up his gun. Stuff would get real interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If Rove actually said that. He's an idiot.

There is no such thing as 'gun' violence. Dunno why that made up term get's repeated so often.

Guess people learned nothing from the epic failure of 'prohibition'.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
With all the verbal diarrhea the right says
hopefully Jon Stewart will stay another season.
With 2016 on it's way it's just getting good!

'Removing' guns from society would mean disarming the people that 'protect' politicians, and presidents to hollywood movie stars.

As if that is going to happen.

What the gun control proponents are pushing is selective disarmament.

Never worked out in world history too well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join