It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removed a best friend today, and it sucks!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

You feel bad now? Lol. Don't, just stay in touch now and then then so he doesn't beat himself up more. That is the best advice I can give from the other side of your situation.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Sorry to hear. Losing a close friend is hard. I know its happened to me recently. My best friend of 10 years did the unthinkable and betrayed me in such a way I still don't understand and it cost me the love of my life, her brother.

What she did was selfish and wrong but there's not much I can do. I miss her more than her brother. I miss him too but I miss her more. The entire situation has been like a nightmare and I just don't know how to deal.

I guess it's best to find out who your true friends are even if it hurts.

Toxic friends or people period are not good.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sorry, but if you can drop a "best friend" from childhood for drinking hard at a party, well, you were never much of a friend in the first place.
Too bad you couldn't just be a friend and had to pass judgement on his choices.
Best of luck in your boring drink-free life.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If he was a sheeple, then you must move on. If he had some intellect, then you made a mistake by cutting him off.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A few months ago I cut ties with my best friend. A person who i spoke to everyday, and spent some of the best times of my life with. It hurts, but time is a great healer. My advice is keep yourself as busy as possible and just dont look back.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I agree. I almost feel like there should be more to this tho. I dont think you should judge of the things he does. We all do certain things that not many people are fond of, but one should also not assume or jump to conclusion b/c your arnt them. Put yourself in eachothers shoes before you go any further with words or thoughts. To me I feel like he didnt deserve to be dropped like you said you did. Maybe you should of let him know how you felt about the situation before you made the decision. Just to save him from rainy days and you for the friendship.

At ease man. I hope everything is going well for you. Dont let your future self (regret) tell you otherwise. At ease fam. OneLove

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join