It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evp to share. Says the F word.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've shared mine in the past and given my history with evp before. Well here's one that was recorded a few nights ago on video. I was next to my radio while in bed. In the past I've recorded evp near the radio.You will hear the broadcast and in between the speech, you clearly hear the F word. It's not me and while it did make me laugh, it's also weird.

edit on 21-6-2015 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You will hear the broadcast and in between the speech
a reply to: soaringhawk
I hear it at 4 seconds. Weird.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
But, but, but
edit on 21-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

But?

a reply to: donktheclown

I know. While it did make me laugh, I don't like it to be honest. I've received evp since 2010; all in my house. I've never got a cuss word. I also have never tried contacting any thing. I just leave the recorder going. I'm a native Tennessean and it doesn't sound southern to me.

The digital camera does cause interference with the radio and I'm wondering if some how that makes it more open to receiving evp.
edit on 21-6-2015 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk

But?

Yup,
It's an old cliché. When someone political or 'expert media' talks about 'innovative ideas' there's always a 'But' in the right place, and probably and 'afraid' somewhere else, often and ultimately, either 'money' or 'investment' will also be found. All very subliminal, and without fleeting flashing images. The Church of the latterday politicians use it as sound bytes...today!

edit on 21-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

He's not saying but. It's a different voice, it's clear where as the radio has static, and he says ' we need innovative ideas .... or'

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Did not listen but here is my guess.

If we lived in the former DDR, that kind of accidents could happen on the phone: The censor listening the line had accidentally left the microphone open.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Do you have an audio system rigged up in such a way as to be able to hear EVP in real-time? In other words, did you not respond to this person saying "#" physically by breathing in and moving right after you heard it? Or did you only discover this in playing it back afterwards?

I do actually recall one anecdote from the Ghost Investigators Society, the ones who used to always go on Art Bell's show, where they recorded the ghost of a suicide, a friend... or ex-friend.. of theirs who, I guess, was in a really bad mood. They also laughed and thought it was kind of funny because they got an EVP exactly the same as yours, saying #.

I am not sure if that's just their state of mind at the time... interesting though. Every now and then when I want to get super creeped out, I will listen to EVPs. Many are very clear. Often times of children's voices too, in haunted places.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your EVP, always enjoy listening to them and from what i remember if you listen long enough you start to hear more.
In this case i'm having a hard time hearing the word '#' what i do hear is the words 'its back'.
Wonder what your take on this is?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
MERGE
edit on 22-6-2015 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TroojrykJedmi

Listen to it.

a reply to: corsair00

I don't believe in real time evp and I only say that because I haven't experienced it. If I did, that change my mind. I didn't believe in evp at all until voices began showing up on my voice recorder in 2010. All my evp are from recording and listening to it. I don't ask questions and mentally I only set out to hopefully record evp. I don't say it out loud really. In 2010, two things happened. A childhood friend I hadn't seen in years visited me in March, we took a picture together, then I never saw him again. Sept that year he's killed in a crash in another state.

In Dec 2010, there was a deadly head on crash right in front of my house.

originally posted by: Dimens

Thanks for sharing your EVP, always enjoy listening to them and from what i remember if you listen long enough you start to hear more.
In this case i'm having a hard time hearing the word '#' what i do hear is the words 'its back'.
Wonder what your take on this is?

Evp @ 4 seconds. Right after the speaker says 'we need innovative ideas'. What I hear as the F word comes. This is just the audio, but it was recorded on my digital camera. The evp sounds clearer & louder than the broadcast and I was right by the radio in bed when I recorded it.

I agree about hearing more the more you hear evp.
My best one was in August 2012. I was at home alone, just finished playing my guitar. On the recording I hear myself talk, then many whispering voices were coming and an older woman's voice repeated something I just said. It was like she was in the room with me.
edit on 22-6-2015 by soaringhawk because: Merging

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Maybe it was the ghost of one of the many brilliant scientists who died taking their knowledge to the grave with them LOL

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Hm? Speaking of which, after my experiences, I learned all I could on evp and its history. The early researchers like Konstantin Raudive, Friedrich Jurgenson, Raymond Cass. I have recordings by all three. I did have one of Jurgenson named From The Studio of Audioscopic Research, wish I still had it as it's very rare.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Oh, I was being silly - like the idea of a brilliant dead scientist who actually had innovative ideas but couldn't share them. #! I remember hearing a story that Stan Meier came back as a ghost and tried to give these papers of his free energy plans to a group meditating on a mountain. Anecdotes, really...

I remember first hearing about EVP on this kind of infamous paranormal show from the 1990s called Sightings. I think Linda Molten Cow produced it. I loved it. There was an old woman who did a bunch of EVPs. Sarah Estep, I think. I know a bit about the history. I am genuinely convinced of the phenomenon itself and have pondered trying it personally.

top topics

join