It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: infolurker
List of coincidences that happen in September, 2015:
1) Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, is the holiest day on the Hebrew calendar. It begins at sunset September 22 and continues through sunset September 23.
2) September 23, 2015 will mark exactly 49 prophetic years (360 days) since June 7, 1967, the day that a command to attack and conquer Jerusalem was given by the Israeli Minister of Defense, Moshe Dayan.
3) On September 23, President Obama will hold a meeting with Pope Francis at the white house.
4) In the 12th century Saint Malachy, the Archbishop of Armagh, received a prophecy that there would be 112 more popes. Pope Francis is that 112th pope.
5) In 1971, C. Alan Martin received a vision that there would only be 12 more presidents. Obama is that 12th president. The end of both prophecy and vision was destruction and judgement.
6) On September 24th Pope Francis will be the first pope to ever address congress. Why?
7) On May 13, 2014 French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, standing along side Secretary of State John Kerry at the State Department said, three times, that the world has “500 days to avoid climate chaos”. Five hundred days from this date brings us to September 24, 2015. What is he talking about?
8) September 23rd will mark a Jubilee since Israel reclaimed Jerusalem. On June 7, 1967 a command to attack and conquer Jerusalem was given by the Israeli Minister of Defense, Moshe Dayan. The Israelis completed the conquest of the city later that day. 49 years times 360 days = 17,640 days. 17,640 days from June 7, 1967 = September 23, 2015.
9) On the Day of Atonement you shall sound the trumpet throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you,…” The 10th of Tishrei can fall on any number of dates in September or October depending on the year. What are the odds of it falling on September 23rd in 2015, the very day the Biblical Jubilee is to begin, 49 prophetic years after Jerusalem was restored to Israel?
10) Jonathan Cahn recently wrote a book called The Mystery of the Shemitah. In it he describes an uncanny connection between economic and political upheavals that take place during Shemitah years. His conclusions are far too detailed for our discussion here. However, I would like to point out some eerie observations that often occur on the last day of Shemitah years. That day is Elul 29 which falls in September or October depending on the year. Elul 29 of 2015 is September 13th. Perhaps its notable that there will also be an eclipse on September 13th.
11) Elul 29 of the last Shemitah was September 29, 2008. On that day the stock market had its biggest single day loss in history – 777 points. The Shemitah previous to that one brings us to 2001. Elul 29 of that year was September 17th, the first trading day after the September 11th attacks. On that day the stock market had its biggest fall since 1987, Black Monday, which was another Shemitah year and another record stock market crash.
originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: infolurker
Thank you for the add-on.
It certainly adds to the mystery.
originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Violater1
Haven't read a word and only clicked immediately upon seeing
the screen name Violater.
Now that's interesting!
Keep eyes on Kerry, they both know exactly what Fabius is referring unto.
And of how vague the comment is to us.
I'm just livid at the hate I feel for these snotty green spit stains.