It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open comment to the people that stole my tools last night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: nonspecific

Well, I shall turn up in a smoking jacket, cheroot in hand, and with my finest Port glass

...nah, truth is you'd all find out I'm pretty much the same opinionated twat in real life as online, no major surprises.

It would be fun if enough of us got together and all put a tenner on the table, then the last one to have there username guessed correctly won the pot.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Haha true.
Then I could follow you home, fill my Transit with any tools you have left, knowing you won't call the cops or beat me up, sorted.

Sorry man, only teasing, couldn't help myself, but seriously do 'something' if you know the thief, the only lesson he learns otherwise is that you are an easy touch.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Haha true.
Then I could follow you home, fill my Transit with any tools you have left, knowing you won't call the cops or beat me up, sorted.

Sorry man, only teasing, couldn't help myself, but seriously do 'something' if you know the thief, the only lesson he learns otherwise is that you are an easy touch.

You could do that, then I would forgive you and the guilt would eat you alive.

A bloke bumped me for a few hundred quid a while back over a job I did so I kept talking to him on facebook in a really pleasant manner, wished him happy birthday liked all his posts ect. Drove the fker insane.

In the end he was trying to pay me and I kept putting it off saying not to worry about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I like your style there, and the guilt thing would work with me, I've never been any good at ripping people off, solely because of guilty feelings.
The last time I stole something was many years ago as a rough sleeping 16 year old.
I was hungry and a local shop owned by an old couple was easy to steal from. I took biscuits, packs of ham, and cheese, but felt absolutely terrible about it.
Months later after I had found a rented room and a hotel kitchen job, I returned with £20 of my first weeks wage and repaid the old man. He was a bit surprised but I found some peace that I had fixed things.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I like your style there, and the guilt thing would work with me, I've never been any good at ripping people off, solely because of guilty feelings.
The last time I stole something was many years ago as a rough sleeping 16 year old.
I was hungry and a local shop owned by an old couple was easy to steal from. I took biscuits, packs of ham, and cheese, but felt absolutely terrible about it.
Months later after I had found a rented room and a hotel kitchen job, I returned with £20 of my first weeks wage and repaid the old man. He was a bit surprised but I found some peace that I had fixed things.

I think you either have that or you do not.

A friend of mine(the head bouncer from my other thread as it happens) did the same thing. His boiler broke in the middle of winter and he had a newborn baby. He worked 80 hours a week and blew all his cash getting it fixed and his wife said they needed nappies for the baby.

With no cash he went to the shop and stole some, He went back a few days later fessed up and tried to pay for them. The guy in the shop refused payment and they almost got into an argument over it. In the end they put it in the charity box.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: socketdude
I bought your tools.

I feel no shame. Survival of the fittest.

It's my own fault, I was so busy with your wife I forgot to lock the door.

Did you get the PM I sent you the other day BTW?

Just checked there now dude, I did try -- It relaxed me, but I just can't seem to get to "that" level again. So I gave up on it.

Was only kidding about the tools, my troll side just kicked into gear - don't mind me!
edit on 22-6-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

A misguided acquaintance stole tools from a van. Months later he was in the same area with his truck. In the middle of the night he was awakened by a horrendous noise and flashing yellow lights. Fearing an alien invasion he crept to the window and looked out. A JCB was busy tearing the bodywork off his truck. Later next day he piled the torn bodywork onto the still drivable chassis and drove it to the scrapyard.

Vengeance is sweet.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
was the case in the maternity hospital stole a bag of wool. what for ???

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join