It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Sets Explosives In Syria's Ancient Palmyra Archaeological Site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
that whole area along with many other old settlements have under ground tunneling and tales of different kinds of oddities living underground or signs of being there sometime in the distant past , theres even talk of underground secret hideouts for aliens

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Isis deaths/destroys the arichological site to stop communication + - communication devices wishing that the device is no the communicators body.

hmm interesting, so this is why they build your society underground to hide that you are intellegence that you are sentient?

Isis I assure you you will no terrorise the united states I will death the russian conspirators and make sure that it never happens to the goauld and the goauld will never ever be your servants. You wish to confuse them on safty you wish to confuse the issue while you hinder communication and communicate yourself while -ing.

Your NSA denies communication for security... Your nsa isn't all that safe is it. Whats it like hindering yourself and others because your too weak to accept the truth?

treaty: You permit the innocence communication stargate devices and I give you my word that I will no weaponize your communication systems.

Treaty agreed to, I assure you I will no weaponize your comm systems. But first you must agree that something must be done about the "in the ear in the eye communication of the 1 who wishes to fear innocence to the point of refusing communication and -ing it from themselves."

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Isis intent: Deathing/ Destorying life = - internal computers, holes in time space and +ing answers.

You wish it were the children first you +d go first. admit it. ADMIT IT. YOU CAN NO HIDE FROM THE SSO LOGS FIRST YOU CAN NO HIDE FROM THE SSO LOGS FIRST. BELIEVE OR NO BELIEVE IN THE END YOU'lL SIMPLY FALL TO THE WRAITH WISHING YOU WERE A BELIEVE JUST TO - A FEW SCRAPS OF FOOD.

YES They did. THEY WiSH TO - SCRAPS SCRAPS I CHERISH YOU NO CHERISH YOUR SCRAPS OR YOU WOULDN't BE DOING WHAT YOUR DOING FIRST.

WE SEE YOU FIRST. WE SEE YOU.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Isis are working with the same ones who planned the destruction of Libya.
In my opinion this is all about the west having an excuse to bomb Syria and eventually getting rid of Assad.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AsurianRabbit

Welcome to ATS. Thank you for you for sharing your sentience.
Please relay to us: Who are the Goauld?

(post by AsurianRabbit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AsurianRabbit
WE SEE YOU FIRST. WE SEE YOU.

It truly is a war of intelligence, isn't it?

edit on 6/22/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
And So it begins:

BREAKING: ISIS BLOWS UP ANCIENT Shrines in Palmyra, Syria

The Islamic State blew up an ancient shrine in Palmyra today.
The terror group posted the pictures online.

"Islamic State militants have blown up two ancient shrines they consider sacrilegious in Palmyra, a 2,000-year-old UNESCO World Heritage site in central Syria, the ultra hardline Sunni Muslim group said on Tuesday.

The report was the first of any damage being done by the militants to buildings in Palmyra since they seized control of the city, also known as Tadmur, in May. Syrian forces have bombed the city, and the militants camped within it, since then.

Before-and-after pictures showed several militants carrying explosives and the shrines, which are not among the city’s monumental Roman-era buildings, reduced to rubble.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based monitoring group, said this week that the militants had planted mines in Palmyra but that it was not clear whether it was preparing to destroy the site or wanted to deter government forces from advancing towards it.

Syrian antiquities chief Abdul Maamoun Abdulkarim said, “In all the areas where they spread when they see tombs they destroy them as see them as sacrilegious and a return to paganism.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So they have blown up more historical sites.
Add that to the video that was recently released showing them executing prisoners by locking them in a cage and submerging it in a swimming pool, complete with underwater cameras to record the anguished deaths. Then they launched an RPG at a car that had prisoners in it.
Then they wrapped detonation cord around the necks of about 8 prisoners, linking them together with it in a line and blew off their heads simultaneously.

Even the Nazis did not broadcast their atrocities. Is this just some psyop to make us hate Muslims?
Or are they a real group that are totally freaking nuts and don't give an eff what we think???

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
So they have blown up more historical sites.
Add that to the video that was recently released showing them executing prisoners by locking them in a cage and submerging it in a swimming pool, complete with underwater cameras to record the anguished deaths. Then they launched an RPG at a car that had prisoners in it.
Then they wrapped detonation cord around the necks of about 8 prisoners, linking them together with it in a line and blew off their heads simultaneously.

Even the Nazis did not broadcast their atrocities. Is this just some psyop to make us hate Muslims?
Or are they a real group that are totally freaking nuts and don't give an eff what we think???

The deaths are real, the land they hold is real, the wealth they accumulated is real. This is not a Hollywood movie.

They are the living example of what would happen, anywhere on the Earth, if Jihadists get the chance to rule.
When lands are vacant of authority, this cancer arises. It has been laying dormant for centuries, is currently spreading like wildfire, and the only opposition is appeasement. Welcome to the beginnings of WWIII. Obama wants to pay ransoms now, it is open season on Americans as of his announcement the other day. Sick fn world we live in today. Worse than the days of Neville Chamberlain kissing Hitler's backside.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until they unleash the true nihilists...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
anything & everything to draw the West into a boots-on-ground, offensive --- 'Dabiq' is sneaky like that~~~

the ground pounding troops of IS are intentionally goading the western world into a conflict with the Caliphate..
slamming ancient treasures is just a part of their wanton destruction policy

I have no issues with destroying idol sites, even if they are X-tian... good riddance

'Daesh' is Jihadist Eschatology for the final battle between Islam Jihadists and the (modern) Rome Army of Infidels (AKA; the USA/Western world).... 'Daesh' is the equivalent of biblical 'Har-Meggedon'
but IS the Islamic 'plain' where opposing Armies meet up for the battle to dominate the Planet~
and which the many-flags of Islam prevail
edit on th30143517177224492015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

add: www.independent.co.uk...
edit on th30143517194324522015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: intrptr
Actually its minor, compared to the actual bombing of cities with people in them by NATO jets.

Oh, get off your anti-NATO high horse... What NATO mission is this in Syria then? And what bombing of cities by these "NATO" jets has taken place?

originally posted by: intrptr
But designed to incense us here in the west and distract us from whats really going on. The destruction and subjugation of another Middle Eastern nation for its territory and resources. Who cares about a few crumbly ruins compared to that?

Gobble, gobble.

Resources? Subjugation?

Syria has very little in the way of natural resources, certainly not enough to want to fight over especially as the US is now one of the leading producers of oil and gas. And it is a very poor way to "subjugate" them with a 4 year long, bitter civil war than has crippled what little industrial capacity Syria had.

And what other ME countries have been "subjugated"?

Well considering Iran wants to move away from buying oil with the dollar, and syria has a mutual defense agreement with Iran, it is in NATO's (or the US's) best interest to see a regime change.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Can I say I find this almost as disturbing as the "Europeans" failure to intervene in the horrific mass murder in the former Yugoslavia?

What is wrong with us?

The United Nations is a joke, its about time the PC crap was dropped and the UN can more involved.

Personally I would love to see Nigerian peace keepers on the streets of LA....
edit on 25 8 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
What is wrong with us?

The United Nations is a joke, its about time the PC crap was dropped and the UN can more involved.

We are involved.... The rebels are supplied and trained by "us" while Assad is supplied by Russia and Iran. Without "us" there would be a stable Middle East for the old secular atates like Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt. Now it's ethno religious division and warfare created by "us."

All the while our main ally Israel sits very pretty, watching its enemies murder themselves. Populations clearing out making the land free for the future. No scary enemies to attack the Israeli state, just a few terrorists which let's get real, are like a bit of safari park action for the IDF to watch and enjoy them bleeding themselves dry. From Israel's point of view....... Things look very good inded

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
This is the reason for the US involvement in a lot of ME wars, such as Iraq, to bury or hide the ancient knowledge.

And Isil is funded by black ops, probably Mossad too.

They can't have NWO and age of aquarius if they don't destroy the past.

And who would have thought that the same thing would happen in the USA.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
ISIS have regrouped and been ramping up attacks in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chechnya and Mozambique in recent months. The US should have never have provided protection and granted them safe passage to 1000s of fighters to leave Raqqa in 2017 and should have bombed the convoy.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
ISIS have regrouped and been ramping up attacks in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chechnya and Mozambique in recent months. The US should have never have provided protection and granted them safe passage to 1000s of fighters to leave Raqqa in 2017 and should have bombed the convoy.

It's crazy how some of these "groups" (we'd have to presume the official stories and identification are indeed true) have tried to erase history across various regions, particularly in some parts of Africa like Niger and Mali in particular.

It's also convenient that sites of ancient archaeological significance have also become the sites of bombings and explosive attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join