It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Fathers day!!! To all dads out there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Was surprised I didn't see a thread one this.
Happy Father's day to all dads out there, I'm just waking up, wife and son let me sleep in for once lol. Enjoy the day spend time with your children especially if there still young you are there superhero.

Last night I bought my son every Lego kit from the Lego movie so after we go out to eat im gonna have a long day putting all these kits together. My sons 4 1/2 btw. But being bent over all day building these sets for him is what its all about he loves it.

I was expecting my first thread to be about something else but as i was drinking my morning energy drink and smoke I saw no thread on fathers day, so I felt like I had to Wright this.

Seriously dads do whatever makes you and your children happy.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
And a happy "You are not the father's day!" to those lucky guests of the Maury Povich Show.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
To ALL the FATHERS out there in ATS land and beyond...
Enjoy your day and make some more beautiful memories.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I appreciate seeing a thread like this, I have a 5 month old daughter and It's great to be a dad. Happy fathers day too all the Dads out there! I got to sleep in too!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Dont know how to post a picture from my phone. But i got batmans heli and koko land already built. Wish I could share with you guys. If you know a quick way to transfer from my phone to this thread please let me know. Btw its a windows phone.

And thanks for the replies.
edit on 6/21/2015 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilhelmTell
I appreciate seeing a thread like this, I have a 5 month old daughter and It's great to be a dad. Happy fathers day too all the Dads out there! I got to sleep in too!

Getting to sleep in when you have a 5 month old is PRICELESS. Especially when you have to get up every 2-3 hours. Good for you. Dont worry it gets better, wait until she's 2 that's when all the real fun stuff starts.

Congrats btw, bringing my son in this world is the best thing that ever happened to me, I hope your daughter does the same for you

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Thank you, seriously, thank you. First person of the day to wish Father's day for me.

It's true, we do a lot of things we really don't want to to ensure our kids happiness...I've 5 kids, and they range in age from 20, down to 4...so, some days, it's a challenge for me.

But as with every worthwhile challenge, it's very rewarding to see them grow.

Happy Father's day to you, and every other Father out there who loves his kids and family as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

Your welcome, yea I could imagine having that many children would be a hand full at times. But good for you for being in there lives, that's the really important part. Me and my wife decided on only 1 and I knew it would be a boy and of course it was.

You should be very proud of yourself for raising that many children, seriously pat yourself on the back. And enjoy the day this is really what its all about.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
Was surprised I didn't see a thread one this.
Happy Father's day to all dads out there, I'm just waking up, wife and son let me sleep in for once lol. Enjoy the day spend time with your children especially if there still young you are there superhero.

Last night I bought my son every Lego kit from the Lego movie so after we go out to eat im gonna have a long day putting all these kits together. My sons 4 1/2 btw. But being bent over all day building these sets for him is what its all about he loves it.

I was expecting my first thread to be about something else but as i was drinking my morning energy drink and smoke I saw no thread on fathers day, so I felt like I had to Wright this.

Seriously dads do whatever makes you and your children happy.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy Fathers Day everyone! Being a dad is a big job.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Lol.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

Long as they still have all their fingers and toes you're in good shape so far!

Happy Father's Day everybody! Being a dad is the best thing I've ever done!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ty and happy fathers day to all the fathers out there.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Happy Father's Day to all our Dad's in here! And to my own Father who is no longer with us, but always in my thoughts and heart.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for your comments, I was just dusting off my dads urn and saying hello. Every couple months I show my son his urn and tell him this is your grandpa and he would have loved you. The urn is a bronze hand made sculpture of a mountain with a father deer and 2 children deer by his side. I lost my father at 13 so I really take your comment to heart, I really wish he could have met his grandson, they would have been best friends just like me and my dad were.

I'm not a religious person but I feel in someway or some form we will all be together agian.

Once agian thanks for that post enough times passed I enjoy thinking of him instead of getting sad. And I'm very sorry for you loss I know its hard at first, but after the sorrow you have peace in your heart.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

The urn sounds beautiful! It has been 7 years for me since I lost my Dad. I have very fond memories too.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That is a touching picture for those of us who are missing our fathers this Father's Day (or anytime, for that matter). My father passed away in March, 2004.

But, thank you for the thread, OP! Happy Father's Day to you too, and to all our fellow dads on here. Even though I'm 13 minutes too late.

top topics

join