It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans in a society just a fantasy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

The 500 days are are coming fast to an end, the sun will rise even if we aren't here. The four seasons will come the universe will continue to live and eventually die. Circle of life

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

do u believe the possibility when I say that I hear u?

if u know what is everybody's perception on existence

tell me what is mine

I don't understand why are u communicating things to us when u are not willing to listen to nothing else but ur own thoughts?

nothing wrong with that. it is personally draining for me cause I want(ED) to hear u

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Dude do you understand it reads like nonsense what you are saying?. Again care to answer my questions?.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

so we are talking rapture?

or transendence?
edit on 23-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Reading your post this came into my mind its the gist of a quote from Jane Austin it goes on the lines of, 'What are we here for but to provide sport for our neighbours to laugh at and they in their turn, will do the same for us".

As a parent watching my sons despite education and our very best efforts, we still have to watch them occasionally try to reinvent the wheel in some aspect of their lives or another. But that's free will and who knows what new concept they might come up with?

I agree with your "crossroad of materialism and intellect and because we live in a world which works this way we are involved. Our intellect may hate the materialism and exploitation but, its by groups now having a voice on the net that hopefully for probably the first time (that we know of) we have a chance of politicians and moguls knowing how unpopular and near riot they actually are coming.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I am ecstatic reading ur reply

I am 28 and wanted kids right now lol rather not.

i feel better more I am getting to know u all. anyway

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Me also and do so not in riddles but plain old normal talk please

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Both

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

So you actually think the rapture is going to happen in September?.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Oh wow, do you always listen to that scared voice in your head. Try listening to another voice besides the one in your head screaming, nukes, guns, Ebola, rapture. If you can get past the noise it says, I want to be free.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Sorry I don't hear voices in my head apart from my own inner monologue.
Also I'm not scared so?.
Can you not answer simple questions?.
edit on 23-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

can I take u away from here please or you me please

I have a music video in my thread u might enjoy or what ever

anything is better than this

edit on 23-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I get what you are saying and the point you make about Camelot and its ideals of male chivalry. Something you may not have taken is that in Briton then, many of the thugs who grabbed land and did exactly as they wished were 'knights'. The people were lucky that the concept of chivalry came into being and these unchallenged men adopted a code of practise. It also helped the kings because the Arthurian claim relates to mechanics of how the Kings claimed the rulership of England and Wales - (Camelot is considered to have been Caerlion, a beautiful spot in Wales).

You blithely say humanity wants immortality, are you sure, have you asked people that question and have you thought about what that actually means? Could you imagine if everyone alive today went on to be immortal in some form or another?

You appear IMHO to be straddling both paganism with the Mother Earth and the Desert religious one of God the separate unmarried father. Our ancestors were intone with nature because they didn't live in societies surrounded by protective buildings and law so they could sleep safe at night and rely on a supply of food etc etc. They instinctively knew the planet better than we do today but can you honestly say they were less human? That is where you appear to be.

There are 'feelings' sensory and there are instincts you don't seem to evaluate the difference between these two separate things that make up part of a human. Humans are vulnerable from their time of birth throughout the formative years till they are 8, because they are a literal pure, clean palette and absorb everything they need to survive and adapt to life outside the womb. Its the time when religious dogma is deliberately drummed in, in order to get them to accept dogma before they have the power of reason and have learned common sense and importantly have any experience of their own to call upon. Its also the time when what you claim as fantasy chivalry is absorbed. We teach our little ones to be sweet to each other at nursery and share, help etc these values aren't fantasy they are an instinctive part of humanity for most people - psychopaths and sociopaths excluded.

Come on out of the shadow about September are you expecting something like a rapture or some other religious or natural occurrence to happen to us?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Everything you said was ideals from the beginning to the end. The Justification of slaughter, extinction, poverty, famine is that five percent of the planet is safe. Does the safety of 500.000.000 people justify the destruction of a whole planet and enslave 7.000.000.000 under a chivalry code of conduct? Can you honestly see the balance? I cant, we build monuments to show our greatness? Greatness of what, being a parasite? The terms isnt even under the laws of nature, Camelot has taken the world to its knees, it has made every great war in the past, for what ideals that doesnt even exist?!

My ancestors built this atrocity! The sole meaning was for survival! When i see the monster they made it becomes clear, the humans transcended long ago, whats left are the parasites.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join