It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans in a society just a fantasy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

The point is to plant a seed, doesn't matter if you hate it or love it. It will grow cause you will always question it. If you withold the ideals you will try to show that humans can achieve more than being a primate. If you agree you will accept that you are a primate with the ideals of society. The path leads to the same place. The meaning is to make you look yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

do u see in a mirror exactly who you want to be?

is your lifestyle depended on others?

I will assume it is thanks to sociaty you are able to write your thread from the device u are using to ur ability to communicate in a language I can understand
edit on 23-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

My lifestyle is not depended by others, if you see in the mirror exactly who you want to be than the image is false. Thats the problem, humans see what they want to see not reality as it should be seen, its a blind eye.
When you depend on others, you become a human in a fantasy.

You live inside the bubble, when you see a conspiracy you think inside the bubble. Your whole life is inside that very bubble that was created 6000 years ago.

I live inside the bubble, but im not confined within the bubble.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

what makes you think people don't understand that

it is not screaming grateful
if I wanted to be nasty I would say u are in ur own bubble that has no impact on the world

but I know that is not the case and I do see your perspective and I know your intentions are good

one analogy it seems u have a seed but no ground to plant it in

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

He thinks he is special. Better then everyone else.
Thing is when nothing happens in September....

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

yah let's move on. how is ur kitten?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Yeah my cats doing ok had a bit of a rough encounter with a bunch of crows and one pecked him near his eye before I chased em off but he is cool

Yeah OP the sooner you realise we all have ideas and thoughts just like yours and nothing you have said is really original the better.
It's great to wonder and have your own OPINION on the big ideas and answers but they are just OPINION because no one knows and anyone attempting to tell me the answers...well they are lying because again no one knows.
So just enjoy the ride dude.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Bigger the bubble bigger the pop

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

i meant ur new girlfriend lol

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

No you have ideals

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

yes
u have a needle handy?

don't alienate urself from us. it is silly

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Lol all very odd on that front...
In her bad books already and I have no clue why lol

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Ok dude serious couple of questions for you.

1) What process in your mind did you come to the conclusions about September and the things you have said here?.
2) Why is it only you who have gotten this knowledge?.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

if u want to chat about Ito hope into ur original thread

but it doesn't feel like u need to chat . leave it up to u

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Camelot is destroyed, you can choose to stay or you can choose to see the real world, but Camelot is no more.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Kept out of this because someone who thinks man has only been around for 6000 years is ignoring fact despite you saying what everyone else is and thinks, whether they get you or not, all is just fantasy.

You seem to be missing something about humans that is part of humanity and that's our aspirations and imagination. Its from having these drives within ourselves that we move forward and have come down through time. Other species have died out or are dying out, mankind just by the numbers clearly is not at that stage - although everything dies eventually, that's nature.

You look at humans through a chemical lens but ignore ancient bones existing prior to 6000 years ago, you apply science when it suits you for your own aspirations and purpose.

You also seem to have a chip on your shoulder about Brits, Camelot etc so are you going to try to change their perspective forcibly come your supposed 'happening' in September? Will you enlighten us as to what you think is going to happen then or platitude it?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Homo sapiens are older than 6000 years, Human is not, human are philosophical ideals of perfection made 6000 years ago.

Genesis 1:27New King James Version (NKJV)

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Species dies so will we its a universal law, yet humans strive for immortality. If our means for immortality kills everything else does it justify does the meaning of trying to become something close to the perfection of God? Homo sapiens created man in an image of ideals to create society by other names called Camelot. We forget that the same thing that created us and everything on this planet is our God. She is called earth. We are one with God, not divided or separated.

Did the earth happen in one day, or did it take 4 billion years for us to arrive. What do you think will happen in September? Extinction, asteroid, that's in your head. You live as a human, but act as a primate. You feel what you are taught to feel, you think what you are taught. You are the ideals of society in thought and feelings, have you ever really felt or sensed as a primate. Love, anger? You know fear and that's the only feeling you learnt. Fear with ideals is what you think love is.

Earth will change starting in September, the outcome will be what your ideals make it.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

i think he wants to nuke us

but doesn't believe in extreme solutions for the massive issues

September sounds like the month of "enwhitenment"

but I have to admit something

maybe u agree or not

when I compare u people on ats to my reality I feel like I live on a different planet of people

it is like mankind is one crossroad of materialism and intellect
but sides are equally valid choice of lifestyle

but I feel like I will soon clash with some people who are in my real life

I watch them but they are just like a comedy movie

on ats is like discussing what should be life about . much more interesting for me

anyway I want to get out of this thread (nothing personal OP it feels like an arena and u make us run around in circles I got exhausted sorry. but I go for a run next time if I see a valid reason. for me u said nothing wrong I just dislike hostility. my buzz on ats is not ok here in this moment)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

it is called evolution

we live our own reality, believe me when I say all people here are aware of it

your voice right now sounds like white noise in distance

anyway sorry if I sound like speaking on people's behalf it is not my intention just my perspective

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Evolution is balance

My voice sounds like distant noise cause it not your reality
edit on 23-6-2015 by Temudjin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join