It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans in a society just a fantasy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Religion works as a meaning when building a society, the basis of moral and ethics but foremost traditions of how a society should function by ideals that is not part of human nature. In society we act as we are taught and we do as we are told, we think the ideals of human instincts played out to its fullest is the meaning of life, a wife, kids, a fast car, a boat , everyone of these aspects is not part of human nature but is a part of human fantasy. The ideals you are protecting is by nature called greed.

Remove a man from society and let him become one with nature, no fantasies about ideals of chivalry, let him become the hunter, the gatherer or even the shaman. A society is a based on ideals higher than the instincts humans are bonded by. We know that the society we live in is a fantasy, but we are either taught to accept it or forced, cause a human forgets he is nothing more than a primate who learned how to communicate.

Our thought is God, we strive towards God yet are lost in the process of the perfection of God. Maybe we should learn how to be more of an animal to be closer to God, or just be one with nature.

Many are doing soul searching and asking for guidance to open the door to see what's past, it's about being alive. No purpose and no meaning it isn't love it's understanding what you truly are. You are a monkey in a human costume nothing more nothing less. Humans does not exist, they never will, they are just a fantasy.

In September I welcome you all.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

You are a monkey in a human costume.

I am a creation of the living God.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Blasphemy!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

Blasphemy!

How do you feel when you find out what you really are? When I figured it out it felt like Love, because it was about Love.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think I will sit on the side lines of this philosophical dialogue you two are having here and see if I can learn something. I'll try to not make any noise which might disrupt the flow of clashing synapses.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Well the topic isn't about what you are, it's about ideals of humans living in a society that are false.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Wouldn't society be fantasy and animated in general?
edit on 20-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

So just to OT this a bit, what did you find out? Pineal gland? '___'? MDMA? MAOI? Love are hormones or survival instincts passed on as DNA, fear is the same thing. Adrenaline, melatonin, serotonin, Endorphins, oxytocin, dopamine? It really isn't the same thing as understanding.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Religion is not the basis of our morals.
Being good has always been there.
Just saying.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Sorry I don't understand.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Being good has always been there? What makes you think that? Humans started to exist 8000 years ago, and they did. Humans are a fantasy in religion, in the real world humans doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Wouldn't it? Like crosses and stop signs?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Ah in the real world we don't exist...got it.
8000 thousand years ago? young earther eh?
I'm out.
Moving on.

edit on 20-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What are you? A primate? You ever watched nature how a primate act? What do you think differs us from them? Ideals of what it means to be human. A human is good in nature? No he isn't, that's chivalry ideals. It's called technocratic ruling.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
When I found out who I really was, I found out I was a monster and something I never wanted to be. The 'natural' me is evil. I know for some people being natural and in touch with nature or what the OP is mentioning, that works but I know for me I have to have some sentiment of a higher power and an afterlife.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Worst thing I know in a discussion is a human who is so narrow minded he can't see the nose on his face, it's your King James Version Brit and your British ideals who made this planet what it is today. Play games all you want your technocratic ruling was buried under five day burial this year. It's game over. Welcome to the NWO or watch the old burn.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: honested3

That's what I want to hear! Glad you embraced it!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Oh and what happens when nothing happens in September?.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Nothing will happen in the same way you think your ideals are real. The world you live in will crumble, you wanna see the real world? It's cold and dark, but its alive.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Monkeyboy monkeyboy, I thought you were outta here. You came back and asked what I was going to ask. Yeah, what about
September? I too would like to hear what the OP has in mind for Sept.

edit one Opps I meant boymonkey boymonkey but I guess you get a lot of that.
edit on 30America/PhoenixSat, 20 Jun 2015 23:52:40 -0700Sat, 20 Jun 2015 23:52:40 -070015062015-06-20T23:52:40-07:001100000052 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit two Opps again, I forgot I was gonna be quiet and watch.
edit on 30America/PhoenixSat, 20 Jun 2015 23:54:43 -0700Sat, 20 Jun 2015 23:54:43 -070015062015-06-20T23:54:43-07:001100000054 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join