It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US NAVY "OM/AUM" Commercial?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This has been on-air for about a month now at least, and makes me feel ill every time it comes on.
I'm beginning to understand why a lot of people don't watch TV at all.

It begins with a frequency reading around 139Hz, which is C# in A440Hz tuning, not A432Hz which would give you 136.10Hz Om, but it's close enough to grab your attention, especially those used to the Western "standard."

After the bomb hits, it switches to exactly 30.3Hz, the Schumann Resonance, also considered Om by many, accented by what sounds like a chant of "Om."

Why would the Navy war machine want to associate with Om or the Schumann Resonance?
Why is the "All Seeing Eye" on the dollar bill?

Same reason. And they say "subliminals" don't work - that's because "they" don't understand how they work.

Keep your third ear open, folks.

edit on 20-6-2015 by KAOStheory because: fix link maybe?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory
why is pasting a youtube link so difficult here...copy, paste, or just YouTube search "New Navy Commercial," and it's right there. Yeesh.

www.youtube.com...

oh look copy paste click link works. about time!
edit on 20-6-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It is because of
the power of music.

Go Navy
Rock N Roll

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

dBHt_gu6ZzQ

use that code

it's [ https: //www. youtube.com/watch?v= dBHt_gu6ZzQ ] everything after V=

AS to the OP

I think they refer to it as Full Spectrum Dominance. Lolz. And before anyone tells me that is about electromagnetic spectrum and communications and radar.. I just want to say Exactly, but what also floats??

The video made me feel uneasy with a slight chance of wanting to do something about that..

edit on 20-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

The red ball represents "the cloud".
The rest is reassuring us taxpayers
that we are getting our moneys worth.

Go Navy

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The Schumann resonance is radio, and couldn't be heard by Buddha himself, since it's not sound.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Which one? There are 7. And no, they aren't "radio." You again with this crapola again? Lol
edit on 22-6-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

thanks about the vid link...
and yea not much we can do about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Which one? There are 7. And no, they aren't "radio." You again with this crapola again? Lol

You don't even know what the Schumann resonance is, do you?

And yes, it's an EM resonance, what you'd call a radio signal. It's the resonant frequency of the ionosphere-Earth sphere-in-sphere waveguide. You can't hear it. Ever. Because it's not sound. It's the resonant radio frequency of a conductive cavity.

edit on 22-6-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Do you even know what radio signals are?
Because they are nowhere near 7-30Hz.

30Hz IS sound.
You can try and troll my posts all you want but you go off-topic EVERY TIME, while posting incorrect information.

Do you know what a TOPIC is?
Try staying on one, like, once, ever.
This one isn't even really important so you're wasting your time, even more so than usual.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the training exercises look a lot more advanced than just a few years ago
must have smart people behind the scenes helping design more modern energy eficient techs

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Do you even know what radio signals are?
Because they are nowhere near 7-30Hz.

30Hz IS sound.
You can try and troll my posts all you want but you go off-topic EVERY TIME, while posting incorrect information.

Oh, my.

Radio, or EM, is qualitatively different from sound. It's not a difference in frequency.

YES, you CAN have radio signals that are 7-30Hz. And they are still not sound, and you still can't hear them.

You can have a radio signal that's 1kHz, too, and it's still not sound, and you still can't hear it. Conversely, you can have audio that's 5MHz, and it's not radio, and it won't radiate off of an antenna.

Radio signals are transverse composites of electric and magnetic fields. Sound is a longitudinal compression wave in a medium like air or water. They aren't alike in any way.

The Schumann resonance is an artifact of the space between the ionosphere and the ground. Since both are conductive, they form what's known as a sphere-in-sphere waveguide. The size and shape of it give you a characteristic EM resonance at about 7.83Hz. But it's an EM resonance, and there's only one of them, although you can see the first few harmonics radiating in the waveguide as well.

Do you know what a TOPIC is?
Try staying on one, like, once, ever.
This one isn't even really important so you're wasting your time, even more so than usual.

Do you know anything about the topics you post on? Because it really seems as if you don't.

And yes, you posted about this in the OP, so it's on topic.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There are 7 Schumann Earth Resonances, and only two are below 20Hz - the average human range of hearing.
And sound, like it or not, DOES extend above and below the "human range of hearing" - which varies human-to-human, of course. Just because some people are color-blind, it doesn't mean colors don't exist. You just have a hard time understanding things you are unable to perceive. That's understandable to the rest of us.

Why do you come on every one of my threads and try to argue about what the Schumann Resonances are?
It's really boring and no, what they are is not the topic of the thread, it's how they are being used. If you don't have anything to say about that, especially nothing you haven't said before, I really don't see the point unless it's to take it off-topic, like when you've done this before on my threads - and others I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

There are 7 Schumann Earth Resonances, and only two are below 20Hz - the average human range of hearing.
And sound, like it or not, DOES extend above and below the "human range of hearing" - which varies human-to-human, of course. Just because some people are color-blind, it doesn't mean colors don't exist. You just have a hard time understanding things you are unable to perceive. That's understandable to the rest of us.

It doesn't matter what the frequency is. EM is inaudible. No, there are not seven Schumann resonances, and they're not "earth resonances", they're the frequency of the I-E waveguide. There's one.

To use your analogy, I can't hear the text on a page. Similarly, I can't read the sound of a child crying. Because one's associated with light, which is EM, and the other with sound. Sound is not EM, no matter the frequency.

Ever watch lightning in the distance and realize that you don't hear the sound of the thunder for a bit, which varies as the distance of the strike? That's because the light of the lightning is EM, and it propagates at the speed of light. So does radio. A 7Hz, 20 Hz, 1kHz or whatever frequency radio signal is also EM, and also propagates at the speed of light. You hear the thunder later, because the thunderclap is sound, and sound is NOT EM. Sound is the compression of air. EM is a wave of magnetic and electric fields.

So it doesn't matter what frequency an EM signal is, from the bottom most ULF through the "range of human hearing" to hard gammas, it's not sound. A radio signal with a frequency in the range of human hearing will be inaudible, because EM is not sound at all.

Why do you come on every one of my threads and try to argue about what the Schumann Resonances are?
It's really boring and no, what they are is not the topic of the thread, it's how they are being used.

What they are is relevant to how they're being used, or even if they CAN be used in the way you describe. And that's the point. You are endlessly baffled by the difference between EM and sound. And thus your posts are lies, because the underlying basis for them is a misunderstanding of the very nature of what you post about.

You remind me of an old Emily Litella skit where she is rattling along about 'youth in Asia' until she realizes that the topic is euthanasia. Only you rattle about Schumann's resonance without understanding what it is. And you don't even get yet that it's not sound.

Don't let the word 'frequency' confuse you. It doesn't mean that two phenomena are related, even if they both have one.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Maybe you should edit the Wiki page and notify every author of every other paper and book on them and let them know there's only one, not seven. While your at it, delete the sentence on Wiki that says the 8th is 60Hz, that was the building's electrical circuit picking up on the spectrograph.

Remember from now on, folks - this is WRONG. Because, Bedlam says so. Take note.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Remember from now on, folks - this is WRONG. Because, Bedlam says so. Take note.

Had you actually read the wiki article for meaning instead of keywords, you'd have seen this:

"This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonances occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a closed waveguide."

Note how it says it's an EM resonance. And...

"The sensors used to measure Schumann resonances typically consist of two horizontal magnetic inductive coils for measuring the north-south and east-west components of the magnetic field, and a vertical electric dipole antenna for measuring the vertical component of the electric field."

You'll note they're not using microphones...why? It's not a sound.

And I'm really surprised at you Kaos...you missed your one opportunity in life to accurately use the term "harmonic", in relation to your graph above. Those amazingly uniformly spaced peaks are harmonics of the fundamental 7.83Hz, only they're a bit off at about 6.5Hz per harmonic due to the Earth and ionosphere not being a perfect sphere. They're not separate resonances, they're alternate modes of the I-E cavity, as your wiki cite also tells you.

top topics

join