It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Freedom Of Speech Should Racists Be Rounded Up And Jailed? War On Racism?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The article is about race, as it says.

There are genomes that show ancestry as ethnic origin, fact. There are medicines specifically for certain races, there cranial and dentition variances of races, in addition to certain allele frequencies specific to certain races.

As I said before, science using racial classification is not racism and if they didn't there wouldn't be the medicines available from the research.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

" I am sure if it was some other culture that was threatened with extinction you would be shouting about it. "

"You cannot be calling people racists for being white and caring about our own culture."

"There is potential extinction for those of European Heritage"

"People all around are celebrating their culture ........., I think we should all feel part of our own cultures, but that has to also be applicable to white people and European people"

" Culture is inexorably tied to ethnicity. "

"Are you suggesting that you want all ethnicities to forget their ethnic identities?" But then you go and say:
" ethnic identity does not equate to genes " and then you follow up with "There are genomes that show ancestry as ethnic origin"
Err what?

You posted about saving a blanket white European CULTURE /heritage and identity. Now your arguing race based on genomes.

Make your mind up.

"Racial determination is essential in many facets of science"
Science is fun, especially when you look into it to learn and not twist it to support a mentality.

edit on 23-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Lying about the things I said might be how you deny reality but it isn't mine.

Obviously your issue is with the use of ''white European'' which bothers you.

If it was ''black African'' you would have been banned for racism already.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

There's really no point in discussing this with you.

You seem to not understand that the differences between white and black people, or those of asian decent etc, are cultural and only exist because of where their ancestors lived and the food they ate. Had humans never moved out of Africa to other places of the world, there would be NO discernible difference between anybody.

There is no actual science which has been reviewed and deemed proper which states that there are different races of humans.

Going back to your 'white European comment. You care about the color of your skin. That's the only reason why you would use that identifier. Which means you care about other people's skin color and it colors your perception of them and subsequently your actions. ( pun intended)

Otherwise, you'd have said British, or Dutch, or wherever the place your ancestors had decided to settle. And IMO, the color of your skin, isn't at all important, under any circumstances.

We'll have to agree to disagree, much like other topics we've discussed before.

~Tenth

edit on 6/24/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/24/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

"Lying about the things I said might be how you deny reality but it isn't mine"

Please don't question my reality when you consider providing 8 direct quotes by you is lying.

This has become awkward and embarrassing. I'll leave the conversation.

edit on 24-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There is only one race of humans on earth, that is the human race. Yes thats right there is just one but of varirous types. All came from the same ancestor and all are related.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
But back to the topic of the thread which is should the powers that be crack down more on hate speach as it is a crime.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Hell no! That would only fuel the problem, not end it. Though I'm pretty sure this thread is being ironic. It's just dumb because I don't think any REAL sjw wants to exterminate or jail the racists.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hell no! That would only fuel the problem, not end it. Though I'm pretty sure this thread is being ironic. It's just dumb because I don't think any REAL sjw wants to exterminate or jail the racists.

These guys are out preaching hate they need to go, this kind of stuff is the cause of the church terrorist attack. It needs to stop.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Native Europeans happen to be white, and it is directly quoted from the research.

Race and ethnicity being a reality and being used by science and officials on forms etc. is not racism and when you can get over that hurdle then you would see that the genetic variances that have evolved are being used by science for good purpose.

Denying reality is never a good idea.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Native Europeans happen to be white, and it is directly quoted from the research.

And there you have it.

So there are no Native Europeans of any other skin color?

Denying reality is never a good idea.

Indeed.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The research is about the potential extinction of white European natives.

Stop demonising white people. Being white is not a thing of guilt.

Do you want all those black organisations to remove ethnicity from their cause and name?

A I said before if you have issue with the word white being used, unless you are a hypocrite you should be offended at the word black being used.
edit on 24-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You lied therefore are embarassing yourself.

You lied about me saying this, which I didn't say.

ethnic identity does not equate to genes "

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I don't care. They are people entitled to their own opinions. As long as they aren't directly hurting anyone, they are free to say what they want to say. I don't have to like it, but the Constitution demands that I tolerate it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

These dudeds all belong in prison for hate speech if you ask me.

Oberlin College in Ohio recently closed for a day to address an increase in hate speech from the KKK, and it seems to be part of a trend in hate groups and "patriot" organizations booming in the last ten years. Lissette Padilla visited Venice Beach to talk to people on the street and get their response to the wave of intolerance that has been cresting in America.

Here is an interesting video whith people giving thier opinion on the KKK comming to the local campus to preach hate.
I dont think those dudes should even be allowed on school campus, but they are at some times. . . . . .

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

The research is about the potential extinction of white European natives.

But as I pointed out, that's because of declining birth rates.

Do you disagree with that? If you don't, then how could anybody or anything, but the breeding habits of 'white europeans' be at fault?

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

We are discussing your objection to the term ''white European''.

The content of the research is another thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

We are discussing your objection to the term ''white European''.

The content of the research is another thread.

No no no, we covered this earlier.

You posted stats and charts to prove your point about white europeans becoming extinct.

That post is here.

YOU started that conversation, so I replied.

You can move the goal post all you'd like, but I'm going to ask you again.

What is causing this decline in 'White Europeans'?

Birth Rates are the logical answer. I'd like to hear yours.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

America is not the same as the UK but here and in Europe our heritage as Europeans has been eroded by enforced 'multiculturalism' and immigration. People are naturally uneasy about that. Ethnic white Europeans are potentially predicted as an ethnic minority in Europe within 25 years and the forecast for our ethnicity at current birth rates means potential extinction in a few hundred years.

No, the ignorant and uneducated are uneasy about that.
Too many racists (and yes, that's what they are) in the UK seem to think they are a "pure breed", and that immigration is some kind of new and fandangled thing.

These Isles have been invaded countless times, by numerous other nations. There is no such thing as a "pure" Brit.

Modern immigration is just another cycle, just another period in our history where we are popular as a place to be, a land with plenty, a society others want to be a part of.

In the past they crossed the now missing land bridge, then Vikings came in boats to invade, then Romans arrived... this is NOTHING NEW.

The ignorant want to make this out to be something strange and sudden, when it's absolutely not.

And please, try to expand and justify your point by changing it to "White Europeans" as a group under "threat" instead, because then I can come back with the reality that various European nations were also invaded countless times, and that was after hundreds of thousands of years of no borders and no controls over migration of populations - including populations from African nations.

What i think you really mean is "those brown people coming here and stealing" - ignorant racism.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Everything you are saying in this thread makes you a racist.
I don't care how you want to try and justify your nonsense through the intellectualization of hate and ignorance, your opinions are those i would expect from the most ignorant BNP nationalist in this country.

And, thankfully, the vast majority of British people find your views abhorrent, just so you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join