It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Types of surveillance, level 1-4, know where you fit in.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I may be wrong.. But I get the strong feeling the following scenario may be more realistic....

"Sam" doesn't exist.. Was a creation of the OP.

Further - I get the feeling that OP is a staunch believer in the whole "Gang Stalking" farce. You know, the people that believe there is a whole group of "Secret Agents" that follow them everywhere around town - tormenting them with dirty looks, eating their last bag of pork-rinds, and "Messing" with the OP's mind by moving various objects around in OP's house.

Again, I may be way off. But the info that "Sam" "Leaked" sounds an awful lot like what a lot of the "Gang Stalking Victims" report. OP, are you simply trying to validate the whole "Gang Stalking" thing, and thought it would sound better if you were "Validated" by secret-agent Sam?

Again, this is just a musing. I am in no way saying any of this is true. At the same time I'm in no way saying this is NOT true.

Deny ignorance, and all that. YadaYadaYada.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
So the OP want's us to believe that they have tens of thousands of agents whove been tasked with moving

You didn't even read page 1 of this thread to the end

So why would you be so sure you know anything.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: justme2

For all you know I am the retired FBI agent "Sam"

I am not but how would you know.

You think I don't know about internet naysayers and debunkers. I don't give a hoot what some people think.

If I did I would never post anything to ATS

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

I mean really, surveillance for life where they send two agents to move in to your neighbourhood next door to you for your entire life, and if you move, they get more agents to move in next to your new home.

Yes I believe OP is serious

One question though, for the OP.

Lets say they do get 2 agents to move in close by or next door to a level 4 applicable person,

What if when they if they do move, the FBI cant find available residence for the next 2 agents that will be tasked with the life time surveillance?

Or are the same agents tasked with them for life like you say, wouldn't it seem suspicious to a person that when they move, their old neighbors are their new ones?

Do they disguise the agents as Hobo's that live in the neighborhood?

What if its a posh neighborhood and there are no homeless people around, wouldn't they stick out like sore thumb?

Ah, I think I got it, they put in a fake trees and have agents hide in them?

Yeah sounds legit,

there are a few trees in my area I am suspicious about, Hmmmm
edit on 22-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

I think were taps do happen is with phone and internet lines. They probably have people in the few internet and phone providers. (I have often wondered if this is why there are so few competitors - it's easier to control the flow of data).

Why "tap" anything? Both phone switches and ISPs have built in mechanisms for monitoring traffic under CALEA.

Even before CALEA, it was dirt simple to get the phone company to "tap" lines using the verification network. It's not like you have to crawl around under houses placing "taps" for decades now.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: HomerinNC

And you're so close to the people's republic of pinelandia. Everybody knows their gamers are SOLID

Pfft. They can't even locate Robin Hayes.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Most phone traffic, even POTS traffic eventually makes its way through the Internet at some point. Phone tapping is child's play now.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Op are you Sam Axe? if so then good show, bad it ended.😸

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling
My friend, lets call him Sam, retired from FBI 2 years ago and told me everything about surveillance.

Who is targeted
Terrorists, criminals but also political social environmental activists, some scientists, physicists, journalists, bloggers that are not government friendly, hackers. Anyone who government thinks could be a threat to the government.

Level 1 surveillance
This is listening to your phone/cell conversations, reading emails, fax, reading your snail mail, checking out your financial information and your medical info, turning online Microsoft back-doors on your PC or laptop.

Level 2 surveillance
If you are too secretive and careful so that electronic surveillance is not good enough (you value your privacy). Then FBI comes at night and installs a GPS device under your car. Undercover FBI or CIA agents show up to change your smoke detector, free of charge, this is a listening smoke detector.

Level 3 surveillance
If you are too careful and watch and protect your car and never allow anyone inside your home. Then it gets serious. They start physically following you. They watch when you leave your house or apartment and a team follows you while another team secretly enters your house, they BUG YOUR PLACE TILL KINGDOM COME, not just audio but pinhole cameras hiding in walls, TV, sound system. They install special trojan programs on your PC. And no they don't forget the bathroom either. After you come back home, you might notice few things out of place but chances are you won't notice a thing. They also might introduce a person into your life who tries to become your friend.

If they really don't like you, let's say you are 9/11 activist or something. They might start intentionally moving stuff inside your home and locking the door when they are done, this is to show you that you are being watched and visited. Intention is to scare and intimidate as well as drive you crazy and make you look crazy in eyes of your family and friends.

Level 4 surveillance
Most targets never reach level 4 surveillance so most of you don't have to worry about it. Those that do, well you are doing something right to earn level 4.

THIS IS LIFE LONG SURVEILLANCE,

2 agents literally move into your neighbourhood permanently, they could even be a house next to yours or apartment above yours. They watch you for LIFE. When you move, they will move and change agents if they have to.

Whatever you have done to warrant a life long surveillance, it means government considers you a permanent potential threat.

Victims of life long surveillance for example are some abductees or some so called "psychics".

You could even be a fake psychic but if government believes you are for real they might authorise level 4 surveillance.

Was using the search function and came across the thread.

Read the post and I strongly *believe* that you are indeed on the right lines - *mostly*. Surveillance, planted people, surveillance plants, equipment etc.

However, you were incorrect on one thing. You pressuppose that it's "the Government". "The Government", this broad overarching term. "The intelligence services", this broad overarching term. What if I told you that it's not quite as simple as that? What if I told you that CIVILIANS were partaking in this outrage? What if I told you that they were partaking in it for the purposes of entertainment or even for the purposes of crime or voyeurism or other worse horrible stuff that flagrantly breaches privacy and law without fear of arrest or prosecution.

You see, George Orwell wrote a book and misled everyone into thinking that it'd be "the Government" and the "arms of Government" that would be "controlling" etc etc, with surveillance coming into this sphere. What if I told you that it's not as simple as that? What if I told you that you have set your sights on the wrong groups and entities?
edit on 26-6-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

Explains why i can never find my tape measure .

Not to mention 10mm sockets.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join