It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Types of surveillance, level 1-4, know where you fit in.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Play nice. Your big brother is watching. Smile!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Appreciate your post but just wanted to point out one thing...you mentioned a secret clearance may get you watched. Do you know how many people have a secret clearance..and how easy it is to get one. In fact ive had it multiple times and they missed something pretty damn big every time. I miss wrote something on my resume (later my application for secret clearance) that completely looked horrible in reference to dates. No one caught it until I finally had a job with the gov through a Non Appropriated Fund...or NAF and they finally caught it....I couldn't believe it..and it was nothing more than saying...change the date and I was in like a dirty shirt.

Almost every soldier who has worked in any kind of sensitive base or every civilian has at least a secret clearance. There are millions. It would take 100s of employees just to shift through their electronic data alone....imagine physical surveillance...it would take millions.

Also in reference to hackers...even if they watched them they still wouldnt know who they are..unless they used that same computer for personal stuff. Go to a hacker forum and see the 1000s of wannabes all dling wireshark, hydra, burpsuite, keyloggers etc. Hell install Kali Linux and you have every hacker tool you could imagine.

It is just too many people.

And one more thing...the whole facial recognition is in play...that is going to be huge. People all over are working on that stuff. That stuff scares the # out of me...just wait til we see some site that shows everywhere you were by a camera that picked up your face!

edit on 20-6-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Warrants?..

They don't gotta show no stinkin' warrants!

. (sorry, always wanted to say that line and I appreciate the platform)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Okaaay...why does my Avatar say I WAS on ATS 5 minutes ago when I never left?

Whew! Scared myself with all this espionage chat.

edit on 1434856841Saturday30Sat, 20 Jun 2015 20:20:41 -0700pmSaturday2080830 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

These days some stooge would surveille for a pack of smokes.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
OMG, They Killed Kenny...Bastards

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

From what I know, this seems pretty accurate. I have had a few friends that have been under surveillance. One of them thought so and it became obvious because he was eventually told that he was under investigation and his home was searched by non-undercover agents.

One of my friends is on level 4 surveillance and has a special team assigned to him. I just happen to have a lot of friends so it comes up sometimes. Levl 4 is some pretty legitimate surveillance.
edit on 20pmSat, 20 Jun 2015 20:48:05 -0700kbpmkAmerica/Phoenix by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
For those that think surveillance does not go on, you sound very naive or very pro government. The specific protocols for each organisation or department will vary. Going through the garbage is also another common source for info.

Precisely

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I'm at level zero, Not easy to accomplish. But it can be done.

Actually level zero is super easy to accomplish.

If you join ATS and volunteer shill for the government, the system will never flag you, the only price is your soul.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Very curious that you are so active to deny facts in this thread.

What is it, do you have brother or sister in FBI

Is it personal ?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

No offense but this is a load of #

Please indicate why the OPs statements are a load of #, thank you. I assume from your somewhat terse statement that will be quite easy to do.

cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

lol my thoughts exactly.
I mean really, surveillance for life where they send two agents to move in to your neighbourhood next door to you for your entire life, and if you move, they get more agents to move in next to your new home.

YEAAHHHHH RIGHT.

So the OP want's us to believe that they have tens of thousands of agents whove been tasked with moving into neighbourhoods of people under surveilance.

Attention seeking thread, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

These days some stooge would surveille for a pack of smokes.

Lol. Nice one.
But I have reason to believe that surveillance as such, may not be entirely of this earth and I may even be at level 4.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Please indicate why the OPs statements are a load of #, thank you. I assume from your somewhat terse statement that will be quite easy to do.

cheers

Read the thread and numerous reasons why....

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Which facts am I denying? I don't deny that there's an active electronic surveillance system in place in the U.S. That's the only fact that's been presented and I don't see where I ever denied that?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think if the powers that be just implanted chips in our heads it would be easier on our poor corporate masters ; )
Instant updates on mood, location, thought patterns...
All uploaded on the fly to FakeKoob. Smartphones, except they aren't implants, just implanted in the jeans.
It's odd how the right to due process and privacy have been instantly suspended and the judicial branch hasn't weighed in.
The game is fixed, as it ever was. Maybe Bernie Sanders is the answer... him or GOD (AKA Hillary) at any rate.
Hope I'm getting the tome of hysteria just right for ATS.
I live to serve my audience ; )

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

Everytime I read your post I giggle. ..can't hep myself,

Please post it again so I can give you another star. We don't giggle enough these days,

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I know nothing, see nothing, say nothing. Ok, that's a misstatement. I talk too much, know enough to get me killed, and have shared the info with several people inside and outside my circle of influence. I live everyday speaking to those acronymic governmental agencies who are watching me now. And they are watching. Some could be outerworldly. I was forced to have a brain scan 2 weeks ago. No one has called to tell me their medical findings. I am not surprised.

I am living 3 days of the Condor and text people every week just so they know I still live.

I don't care what happens to my container. I am right in my spirit and work in the service of others.

I could also be full of shyte. You'll know when Ultralight stops posting or my posts no longer sound like me. I have reached out and connected with members of ATS who can speak to my reality.

I live my life in every moment, without envy, hate, or greed (thanks John Lear) and will do so til I draw my last breath.

~beannacht

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The part about the garbage is 100% true. I know this from reading real case files and also where I used to work.

The part about the smoke detectors doesn't make sense. I have never heard about installing smoke detectors for free.

I think were taps do happen is with phone and internet lines. They probably have people in the few internet and phone providers. (I have often wondered if this is why there are so few competitors - it's easier to control the flow of data).

Two times in my life, I have had very weird experiences with AT&T and Comcast.

I would love to do a thread where people could post their real or suspected monitoring and see if there is a pattern. (For example, I would love to know if anyone else ever had Comcast insist their house has to be searched before service can be resumed)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why are the homeless people always watching me? I have a theory that they are actually cyborgs created by the government to police the city. Whenever I stumble out a massage parlor or emerge blinking into a midday sun from a crack den, I spot a wino out of the corner of my eye seemingly tracking my every move. Anyone agree?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join