It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is satan a Dragon? Are Dragons Dinosaurs?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: cooperton

Can you explain why so cultures across the globe, not able to communicate with eachother, all had "myths" about dragons? Surely they must have been describing actual creatures.

More realistically myths are stories made up to try and explain phenomenon there is no telling, they could've found a skull of a crocodile.

Ok, so all these cultures; aztecs, mayans, chinese, english, cambodian, greek, etc, etc all coincidentally fabricated the same creature? Those living on the American continent (aztecs, mayans) had no communication with Asia or Europe, so this was not just a geographical diffusion of myth.

What about the art that accurately depicts the protoceratops, stegosaurus, brachiosaurus, ankylosaurus, tyranosaurus, nothosaurus plateosaurus, techodontosaurus, corythosaurus, apatosaurus, edmotosaurus, saurolophus, brontosaurus, etc (www.genesispark.com...)? Did these cultures coincidentally create artwork that depicts dinosaurs? More likely, they actually witnessed these creatures, and that is how they were able to replicate these dinosaurs in their art.

Why are there trees that range in age from 80,000 yrs to 10,000 yrs old?
www.wired.com...

Carbon-dating also deemed a freshly dead seal to be 1,300 years old (Antarctic Journal 1971). Should we disregard the observable evidence that the seal just died, and believe that it was actually dead for 1,300 years? Similarly, should we disregard the evidence that dinosaurs lived at the same time as humans, and deem them hundreds of millions of years old?
edit on 20-6-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

....Maybe they found a dinosaur fossil.....

What about all the other legends and myths they made up where is that? Where are the Greek Gods? Where are the Nagas?

They made statues of Gods and Goddesses so surely they witnesses those?

Was it a christian conspiracy to lie about all those others cultures Gods?
edit on 20-6-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What about all the other legends and myths they made up where is that? Where are the Greek Gods? Where are the Nagas?

Is that all you got?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

They made statues of a Gods and Goddesses so surely they witnesses those?

Gods are not physical entities last I checked.And those so called gods and goddeses were Elohim parasites as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

They made statues of Gods and Goddesses so surely they witnesses those?

Was it a christian conspiracy to lie about all those others cultures Gods?

Responding to your recent edit which should only be used for spelling errors not amending the post.

Christianity never recognized those so called gods because they were fake plain and simple.
edit on 20-6-2015 by OptimusPrimeOne because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusPrimeOne

WTF do you have? What have you added to the conversation other that some side-line cheerleading, ontop of no actual facts to argue with.

Your entire argument has been. "WELL YER USING ELOHIM SCIENCE HUR HUR." That is the level of intelligence you have brought to the discussion, I understand we all have different abilities and skill sets so I appreciate that you attempted to contribute in the manner you have.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Hey I'll let you in on a secret, you already forfeited your discussion with me so please continue to reply to me, but I not going to reply to you.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

WTF do you have? What have you added to the conversation other that some side-line cheerleading, ontop of no actual facts to argue with.

Your entire argument has been. "WELL YER USING ELOHIM SCIENCE HUR HUR." That is the level of intelligence you have brought to the discussion, I understand we all have different abilities and skill sets so I appreciate that you attempted to contribute in the manner you have.

Wow using profanity now its clear I have done my job.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Hey I'll let you in on a secret, you already forfeited your discussion with me so please continue to reply to me, but I not going to reply to you.

Well I choose to respond for the op.And I can do whatever I want.

link   

They made statues of a Gods and Goddesses so surely they witnesses those?

This is why myth has caused historians a lot of confusion. Were these entities actually observed by these cultures? Is it symbolic? This is why matter-of-fact accounts and writings are also key in the argument that dragons/dinosaurs lived with humans: www.nwcreation.net...

"The woods around Penllin Castle, Glamorgan, had the reputation of being frequented by winged serpents, and these were the terror of old and young alike. An aged inhabitant of Penllyne, who died a few years ago, said that in his boyhood the winged serpents were described as very beautiful. They were coiled when in repose, and "looked as if they were covered with jewels of all sorts. Some of them had crests sparkling with all the colours of the rainbow". When disturbed they glided swiftly, "sparkling all over," to their hiding places. When angry, they "flew over people's heads, with outspread wings, bright, and sometimes with eyes too, like the feathers in a peacock's tail". He said it was "no old story invented to frighten children", but a real fact. His father and uncle had killed some of them, for they were as bad as foxes for poultry. The old man attributed the extinction of the winged serpents to the fact that they were "terrors in the farmyards and coverts""

link   

LOL if thats your victory, ha.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I suppose vampires are real as well considering all the lore, history, and whatnot, its the same basis.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

LOL if thats your victory, ha.

Resorting to profanity shows I have hit a nerve because you know what I say is true.So yes I won

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I suppose vampires are real as well considering all the lore, history, and whatnot, its the same basis.

Nice try..lol

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So why the sudden stop in the appearance of "dragons"?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So why the sudden stop in the appearance of "dragons"?[/quote

All of a sudden your interested in hearing an explanation lol hilarious..And it will not work.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It would further show this is just bs.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

But vampires were not a part of mayan, aztec, incan art or myth. Thus vampires were likely a legend that geographically diffused from a certain region in Europe/Asia (Vlad the Impaler) and had no basis in reality. But, cannibalism occurred throughout the world, so vampires may be based off this. If the New World (Americas) and the Old World (europe, asia, etc) both had depictions of humanoids transforming into bats, then you would have an argument.

So why the sudden stop in the appearance of "dragons"?

Any large serpent creature after 1842 (first time dinosaurs were defined) would be called a dinosaur. Perhaps the Loch Ness Monster is not a hoax? Here is a more concrete example: www.creationscience.com... Also, the average size of fossilized dinosaur remains found are nothing larger than a sheep, so even crocodiles are living examples of dinosaurs among us today. There have been many alleged sightings of "dinosaurs" dinopedia.wikia.com... but we just dismiss them as crazy because we "know" (think) dinosaurs are completely extinct.
edit on 20-6-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

But vampires were not a part of mayan, aztec, incan art or myth. Thus vampires were likely a legend that geographically diffused from a certain region in Europe/Asia (Vlad the Impaler) and had no basis in reality. But, cannibalism occurred throughout the world, so vampires may be based off this. If the New World (Americas) and the Old World (europe, asia, etc) both had depictions of humanoids transforming into bats, then you would have an argument.

Great answer .He was actually trying to trick you into saying vampires are real...

There is a reason for this..

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It would further show this is just bs.

If its such bs then why the adamant attempt at discrediting the op?
So far you have wasted what?An hour?
edit on 20-6-2015 by OptimusPrimeOne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join