It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guidance.Is.Internal

For the Commies, estimates run as high as 100,000,000, but what does that have to do with the subject of this thread?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Good question, some people just like to bring up Christian atrocities whenever they get a chance ..

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Back to the topic of the thread:

21stcenturywire.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Old Uncle Joe S. did not beleive that Hitler killed himself and his wife.
a reply to: Petest205

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: jaffo

I don't need to provide a speech. All you need to do is look at where he went, what he did, and with whom he allied himself.

Now you are backing away from your original assertion. Can you provide a speech in which Hitler said what you have claimed, or not?

I never said that I could and I am not going to debate with a Nazi sympathizer. I am disgusted at how the passage of time makes people like you think they know more than those who were there. It's embarrassing for humanity, quite frankly,

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Did you not say this:

Ha ha ha, oh my God are you kidding me? This has to be troll bait. All you need to do is listen to his speeches to know that you are wrong. Wow. Just, wow.

I responded that I have listened to the speeches, even translating them myself so that I was not taking someone else's translation as fact, and that no such thing was said in the speeches.

You responded with:

I did not call you a a troll. But I will now call you a liar. Because you are lying as to what Hitler did and what he said. Again, you're a liar.

A liar. You called me a liar, yet you cannot prove that which yourself claimed. You cannot find a speech that contains what you claim and backup your subsequent claim that I am a liar?

If Hitler said what you claim, it shouldn't be hard to produce the evidence, correct? It must be true because you wouldn't go around calling people liars without evidence to support that, would you?

I am not going to debate with a Nazi sympathizer.

I have not said one thing that could be interpreted as sympathizing with Nazis. Do you have reading comprehension issues? I have only talked about the errors in what is taught and what is considered generally accepted in regards to the Nazis and the Holocaust.

Forgive me if I do not believe everything I am told and actually research it myself, not only translating videos, but spending much time in Germany and Russia in my studies, and don't go around calling people liars because I'm too much of an emotional sheep to digest the possibility that what I think I know is a bunch of lies.

You called me a damned liar. Now prove it or accept the fact that you were wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Did you not say this:

Ha ha ha, oh my God are you kidding me? This has to be troll bait. All you need to do is listen to his speeches to know that you are wrong. Wow. Just, wow.

I responded that I have listened to the speeches, even translating them myself so that I was not taking someone else's translation as fact, and that no such thing was said in the speeches.

You responded with:

I did not call you a a troll. But I will now call you a liar. Because you are lying as to what Hitler did and what he said. Again, you're a liar.

A liar. You called me a liar, yet you cannot prove that which yourself claimed. You cannot find a speech that contains what you claim and backup your subsequent claim that I am a liar?

If Hitler said what you claim, it shouldn't be hard to produce the evidence, correct? It must be true because you wouldn't go around calling people liars without evidence to support that, would you?

I am not going to debate with a Nazi sympathizer.

I have not said one thing that could be interpreted as sympathizing with Nazis. Do you have reading comprehension issues? I have only talked about the errors in what is taught and what is considered generally accepted in regards to the Nazis and the Holocaust.

Forgive me if I do not believe everything I am told and actually research it myself, not only translating videos, but spending much time in Germany and Russia in my studies, and don't go around calling people liars because I'm too much of an emotional sheep to digest the possibility that what I think I know is a bunch of lies.

You called me a damned liar. Now prove it or accept the fact that you were wrong.

Nope. You're a liar and clearly you have sympathies for the Nazi cause. All you guys are so transparent. Let me ask you: How many Jews was it acceptable to kill?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This book says it all. . .

A very entertaining, and easy read, written by 2 British journalists not prone to fits of fantasy.

Plus all the fantastic going ons in antarctica - re: "nazi ufo's" - could be related IF Hitler and the SS wonderweapons made it there. Even if nazi ufo's were a total myth , why did the large "milk cow" U-boats make routine runs to Argentina, and what in the world was Germany up to with Neuschwabenland missions, let alone Operation HighJump in '47?

A fun topic.
edit on 6/23/2015 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Jaffo - Im not really following your arguments with Introvert - but have to say my interest in Germany and WWII stems from my dad and mom's experience as children in nazi occupied greece (ever see the movie Corelli's Mandolin? My dad saw all of that) and the horror stories they told of near starving to death, being shot at, and begging for food from the liberating american army...enough said. Many of us have a fascination with the nazi's because I SURE WOULD BE ANGRY IF THEIR TOP MEN ESCAPED to wreak havoc on our world today. Which, I have the sneaking suspicion that some did, actually...

In fact, Stalin went to his deathbed convinced Hitler survived.
edit on 6/23/2015 by drphilxr because: more and more

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Nope. You're a liar and clearly you have sympathies for the Nazi cause.

Can't do it, huh? You can't back-up your assertions and must resort to calling me a liar? That's fine. I've been through this many times. I've even had a college professor break down at a public debate and say the same things. So I am not shocked. My research is solid and I would not be talking about this if I weren't certain about it.

All you guys are so transparent. Let me ask you: How many Jews was it acceptable to kill?

If you paid attention to an earlier post, I mentioned that my Father's brother worked for IG Farben in Germany and went to Russia after the liquidation. He was a Jewish German. That mean's my Father was Jewish. That also means that I am part racially Jewish.

So I don't any death acceptable. What worse is that I don't like the history of what happened to the Jewish people to be falsified for political or personal reasons. We should let the truth be what it is. But that will not happen because too many people, like yourself, cannot handle the fact that history is lying to us. So you just stick your finger in your ears and hum a little tune.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: introvert

No but HE sure lost the war effort with his ideas and killing the JEWS was a HUGE mistake that cost him man power and loyalty issues.

He killed more non-jews in WWII then jews.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Let me ask you: How many Jews was it acceptable to kill?

Given the bombing and firebombing of most German cities, the atrocities against German civilians (especially by the Soviets), the internment of German military and civilians during and after the war in extremely cruel conditions, etc - I ask you, how many Germans was it acceptable to kill in order to take down the Nazi regime?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I'm sure he did,but that too would still have the same effect

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Given the bombing and firebombing of most German cities, the atrocities against German civilians (especially by the Soviets), the internment of German military and civilians during and after the war in extremely cruel conditions, etc - I ask you, how many Germans was it acceptable to kill in order to take down the Nazi regime?

What a pathetic attempt at deflection. Jesus, I weep for the future.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Nope. You're a liar and clearly you have sympathies for the Nazi cause.

Can't do it, huh? You can't back-up your assertions and must resort to calling me a liar? That's fine. I've been through this many times. I've even had a college professor break down at a public debate and say the same things. So I am not shocked. My research is solid and I would not be talking about this if I weren't certain about it.

All you guys are so transparent. Let me ask you: How many Jews was it acceptable to kill?

If you paid attention to an earlier post, I mentioned that my Father's brother worked for IG Farben in Germany and went to Russia after the liquidation. He was a Jewish German. That mean's my Father was Jewish. That also means that I am part racially Jewish.

So I don't any death acceptable. What worse is that I don't like the history of what happened to the Jewish people to be falsified for political or personal reasons. We should let the truth be what it is. But that will not happen because too many people, like yourself, cannot handle the fact that history is lying to us. So you just stick your finger in your ears and hum a little tune.

Maybe people "break down" because you are utterly full of it and clearly (despite your lame attempt at giving us the old "Hey, it's all good! I'm one of them!" routine) don't care for "The Jews."

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Don't take the responses to heart, OP. Obviously, no one bothered to read the article. This is one of those topics that brings out the best and worst of ATS.

Interesting article. I'd like to see more DNA tests run on the remains, but that isn't likely to happen. That Hitler would have escaped, and lived a relatively quiet life after the war should be no surprise to anyone. I suspect he isn't the only public figure in history that has done so, with lots of help from those in the position to do so.

but who would give him that opportunity instead of bringing him to justice? and why?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That also means that I am part racially Jewish.

Judaism is not a race, it is a religion. Reading that Nazi BS has warped your mind. You're starting to think like a Nazi. That's why everyone reacts so strongly to you: they sense the madness. How many times were you prompted to denounce the slaughter before you finally conceded that any death was a bad thing? Even now, you seem more concerned about clearing Hitler's good name than understanding the pain and suffering of his victims.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Don't take the responses to heart, OP. Obviously, no one bothered to read the article. This is one of those topics that brings out the best and worst of ATS.

Interesting article. I'd like to see more DNA tests run on the remains, but that isn't likely to happen. That Hitler would have escaped, and lived a relatively quiet life after the war should be no surprise to anyone. I suspect he isn't the only public figure in history that has done so, with lots of help from those in the position to do so.

but who would give him that opportunity instead of bringing him to justice? and why?

1. Those he made arrangements with ahead of time. People who helped finance his war to begin with.
Some light reading. Hitler: A distinctly American Creation
2. For lots of money. You don't think he fled to Argentina broke, do you?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

1. Those he made arrangements with ahead of time. People who helped finance his war to begin with.
Some light reading. Hitler: A distinctly American Creation
2. For lots of money. You don't think he fled to Argentina broke, do you?

and let me guess...the parties who favored hitlers ideologies or economic strategies live on through their descendants today?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

the darkest places in hell are reserved for those who choose not to act in times of moral crisis.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join