It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: LuckyYurg

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: introvert

The Jewish people declared war on the Germans in 1933, demanding a boycott of all German goods. Then murdered a german consolate, then commited the false flag attack known as Crystal Night. Now there were probably many Germans involved in Crystal Night, but it wasn't organized by the Nazi Party.

Wow. Kristallnacht was a Jewish false flag. I suppose all those people marching around in Nuremberg banging drums and carrying torches were really Jews in disguise?

There is no way to tell who all was involved. You can't make things so black and white. "only" jewish people or "only" germans. It was a False Flag because it was NOT carried out by the Nazi party, it was done by a mysterious group of people, who already knew exactly which places to hit, and which to leave alone. The German citizens fought this group alongside with Jewish people. Good lord, find a war that didn't start with a false flag. Just the way the Earth works.

Actually, yes there is a way. You can rely on the people who were there. You know why? Because they know more than you do 80 years later. My God. . .

It's the few witness testimonies that show the truth. Which witnesses did you talk to?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here is a link that shows the newspaper from 1933 when the Jewish People declared war on Germany

www.wintersonnenwende.com...

As far as Hitler making it to South America. Think of the end of the war. We get to the bunker he's supposed to be in. He apparently killed himself with a cyanide capsule. So his body would be there on the ground, and easily identifiable. But they get there, his body isn't there. There is a mass of dead people, they pick up a skull, call it his, and figured they could make up any story they want. A man doesn't plan out as much as Hitler did, and forget to leave himself an out. You can't argue that he wasn't intelligent.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

I don't need to provide a speech. All you need to do is look at where he went, what he did, and with whom he allied himself.

Now you are backing away from your original assertion. Can you provide a speech in which Hitler said what you have claimed, or not?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LuckyYurg

So now urging a boycott of German goods in response to AntiSemitic legislation is an act of war justifying mass murder?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hitler was a superstitious idiot. His final act was to recreate the destruction of Valhalla in imitation of the Wagnerian God's.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So now urging a boycott of German goods in response to AntiSemitic legislation is an act of war justifying mass murder?

I don't believe that is what they said.

You take some pretty big leaps in logic, don't you?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

In January of 1933, the Nazis announced a boycott of Jewish businesses. Jewish leaders elsewhere urged a boycott of Germany in response. The headline is metaphorical, it was not a declaration of war, and it certainly doesn't justify Nazi atrocities as you two seem to think.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The headline of the article says "Judea Declares War on Germany". It says that there was on-going conflict. It says that Hitler didn't just wake up one day and think "Kill them all" Lots and lots of people, races, religions, died in WWII. Lots of jewish people died as well. But to agree that they were cremating 4,000+ people a day, in just one facility, doesn't make sense. The amount of time it takes to burn a body, and the amount of cremation ovens in the place, don't add up. I only think there is a lot more to the story than what most history books say.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

In January of 1933, the Nazis announced a boycott of Jewish businesses. Jewish leaders elsewhere urged a boycott of Germany in response. The headline is metaphorical, it was not a declaration of war, and it certainly doesn't justify Nazi atrocities as you two seem to think.

Easy, nobody is trying to Justify anything! We're having a discussion about things. Discussions have two sides to them.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

it certainly doesn't justify Nazi atrocities as you two seem to think.

No one has implied as much. Another leap in logic.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The train is bouncing from left to right and about to derail. Making an attempt to put this thread firmly back on track I would like you to pay attention to this interview with Peter Levenda. Among other interesting nazi stuff he is talking about the disappearance of Hitler.

36:20 into the YouTube vid he is touching the subject and I think it is worth your time to listen to him.

Although some heroics during the first world war me personally think Hitler was too much a coward to commit suicide. If he really wanted to be dead I think he would have asked one of his followers to put a bullet into his skull. It was very convienient that his and eva's body was little more than carbon residue. His dental work was easily to copy into the jaw of a substitute. What I am trying to say is that if Hitler really wanted to escape when it is obvious everything is lost, he could have arranged it.

The testimony of his folowers who were present at the time in the bunker do I not trust. Being a witness of his dead is of course also "strong evidence" of the fact. They were very loyal to him and to assure his safe escape and disappearance from the face of the earth they would be happy to lie to everybody and anything. ....Jetzt alles for their fuhrer.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
The train is bouncing from left to right and about to derail. Making an attempt to put this thread firmly back on track I would like you to pay attention to this interview with Peter Levenda. Among other interesting nazi stuff he is talking about the disappearance of Hitler.

36:20 into the YouTube vid he is touching the subject and I think it is worth your time to listen to him.

Although some heroics during the first world war me personally think Hitler was too much a coward to commit suicide. If he really wanted to be dead I think he would have asked one of his followers to put a bullet into his skull. It was very convienient that his and eva's body was little more than carbon residue. His dental work was easily to copy into the jaw of a substitute. What I am trying to say is that if Hitler really wanted to escape when it is obvious everything is lost, he could have arranged it.

The testimony of his folowers who were present at the time in the bunker do I not trust. Being a witness of his dead is of course also "strong evidence" of the fact. They were very loyal to him and to assure his safe escape and disappearance from the face of the earth they would be happy to lie to everybody and anything. ....Jetzt alles for their fuhrer.

Good stuff! Also why would he have the Inalco House built? Maybe we can start an ATS kickstarter, so we can buy the place, and go digging through it!

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

There is no way to tell who all was involved. You can't make things so black and white. "only" jewish people or "only" germans. It was a False Flag because it was NOT carried out by the Nazi party, it was done by a mysterious group of people, who already knew exactly which places to hit, and which to leave alone. The German citizens fought this group alongside with Jewish people. Good lord, find a war that didn't start with a false flag. Just the way the Earth works.

There was nothing mysterious about it. Everyone knew at the time it was the Sturmabteilung (SA) in civilian clothes; that's why firemen and police were not allowed to respond.

Of course they new exactly what shops to hit; they had been picketing them for years! And yes, much to their credit, many Germans did try to aid their Jewish neighbors... mostly Catholics and Communists who knew that they might be next!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Peter Levend is an excellent researcher; he has exposed the connections between the Nazis and many modern hate and terror groups, especially in the "Middle East."

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

There was nothing mysterious about it. Everyone knew at the time it was the Sturmabteilung (SA) in civilian clothes; that's why firemen and police were not allowed to respond.

Always look forward to gathering more info, thanks, I'll check out the video. There were SA and SS troops involved, but not by the order of their commanders. There is something fishy about the whole thing. Not that it matters much though.

Of course they new exactly what shops to hit; they had been picketing them for years! And yes, much to their credit, many Germans did try to aid their Jewish neighbors... mostly Catholics and Communists who knew that they might be next!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Here is a link that shows the newspaper from 1933 when the Jewish People declared war on Germany

Jesus...That propaganda made me barf a little in my mouth. So..Hitler's Nazi Party speaks unabashedly for a couple of years about the "evils" of the jewish people and how Germany needs to be cleansed of them. Then when Hitler wins the election...A handful of Jewish Leaders call for a boycott of Germany...And what you get from that is that the Jews started the war????

Seriously...WTF is wrong with you?
edit on 22-6-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Jesus...That propaganda made me barf a little in my mouth. So..Hitler's Nazi Party speaks unabashedly for a couple of years about the "evils" of the jewish people and how Germany needs to be cleansed of them. Then when Hitler wins the election...A handful of Jewish Leaders call for a boycott of Germany...And what you get from that is that the Jews started the war????

Seriously...WTF is wrong with you?

I wasn't there, nothing is wrong with me. I didn't write the article, but it's something that often gets overlooked. Nothing wrong with gathering intel on a subject when you're discussing it. So is it best to just believe whole-heartedly whatever the winners tell you? At the end of the day, none of this matters anyway. Sounds like you have been a bit brain washed as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just to throw a spanner in the works, did anybody read up on Hitler's only female pilot who actually landed close to his bunker and 'possibly' departed with him aboard the aircraft during the final hours of the battle?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The specifics are under the 'Führerbunker' tab.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There is a lot of good information at tomatobubble.com - it's a crazy name, but it carries lots of good information about Hitler, WW II, etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Since they commited FAR greater crimes and much more brutal murders, why doesn't the populous see this and hate them as well? Majority rules, they won their war.

How many people do you claim have been murdered by Christians? I'd like you to contrast this with the number of people killed by communists.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join