It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LuckyYurg

I, as well, turned to this subject in researching family history. While my father left Germany as a young child, his brother remained and I have been able to discover that he was taken to the Soviet Union after they liquidated IG Farben. He was a chemist.

But that is a topic for another time. The things I have found would probably not be welcomed by many on this site.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I, as well, turned to this subject in researching family history. While my father left Germany as a young child, his brother remained and I have been able to discover that he was taken to the Soviet Union after they liquidated IG Farben. He was a chemist.

But that is a topic for another time. The things I have found would probably not be welcomed by many on this site.

Crazy! So he got swooped up by the Russians when we were dividing up all the top Germans, wonder what they call Project Paperclip over there

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's entirely plausible. It cracks me up when here on ATS most people seem to believe that OBL didn't die as the US Gov claims he did. But suggesting that Hitler may have ended up in Argentina? Preposterous! It's a fact that Nazis did escape via submarine to Argentina. Wouldn't they save a seat for the fuhrer?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guidance.Is.Internal

exactly. even the IDEA is ludicrous, which just boggles the mind on an intellectual level.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guidance.Is.Internal
It's entirely plausible. It cracks me up when here on ATS most people seem to believe that OBL didn't die as the US Gov claims he did. But suggesting that Hitler may have ended up in Argentina? Preposterous! It's a fact that Nazis did escape via submarine to Argentina. Wouldn't they save a seat for the fuhrer?

Between the NKVD and Mossad, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have lasted long.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuckyYurg

Crazy! So he got swooped up by the Russians when we were dividing up all the top Germans, wonder what they call Project Paperclip over there

Judging by their lunar program and the massive failure it was, probably "Operation Fail."

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guidance.Is.Internal

Dude, you just jogged my memory. My father served in Europe, and like a lot of GI's, he listened to Axis Sally. He told me that she always ended her radio show with a message from Hitler, but everyone noticed that there were no more such messages after the Battle of the Bulge. He, as well as others, guessed that Hitler had skipped out. I found from other sources that a Spanish civil airline kept up flights to Berlin into the spring of 1945, and that Hitler's name appears on one of it's flight manifests. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

The Jewish people declared war on the Germans in 1933, demanding a boycott of all German goods. Then murdered a german consolate, then commited the false flag attack known as Crystal Night. Now there were probably many Germans involved in Crystal Night, but it wasn't organized by the Nazi Party.

Wow. Kristallnacht was a Jewish false flag. I suppose all those people marching around in Nuremberg banging drums and carrying torches were really Jews in disguise?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You guys who rely on Metapedia for your "facts," and who recall Axis Sally fondly, should take pride when someone calls you a Nazi. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: jaffo

Did you not say that I was troll baiting?

This has to be troll bait.

Because you are lying as to what Hitler did and what he said. Again, you're a liar.

Ok, prove me wrong. Please provide a speech from Hitler in which he said he wanted to dominate the globe.

You can call me a liar, but you have to be able to show where I am false. Or as a professor would say, "show your work".

I don't need to provide a speech. All you need to do is look at where he went, what he did, and with whom he allied himself.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Because you are lying as to what Hitler did and what he said. Again, you're a liar.

Ok, prove me wrong. Please provide a speech from Hitler in which he said he wanted to dominate the globe.

You can call me a liar, but you have to be able to show where I am false. Or as a professor would say, "show your work".

I don't need to provide a speech. All you need to do is look at where he went, what he did, and with whom he allied himself.

Hitler didn't want to conquer the world, all he wanted to do was unite Germany with German speaking Austria. Oh, and then the German speaking parts of Czechoslovakia. And Poland. And Latvia and Lithuania. And then he was forced to annex Denmark and Norway to keep them from aligning with Britain. Of course, he needed to make a preemptive strike against France on behalf of Alsace. Oh, and then he needed to send troops to North Africa in order to block the Allies there... and of course he needed Yugoslavia and Greece because of their resources... Oh, and he had to liberate Ukraine from the Bolsheviks... and England was just asking for it... But once he liquidated all the Jews, Russians and Poles, he would certainly have called it quits.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yeah, and I haven't seen you refute one of 'em either, just "yip yip yip" like a chihuahua.

Care to add to the convo, or do you prefer to snipe some more?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
a reply to: DJW001

Yeah, and I haven't seen you refute one of 'em either, just "yip yip yip" like a chihuahua.

Care to add to the convo, or do you prefer to snipe some more?

How can I possibly reason with people who reject history in favor of Nazi mythology? Metapedia is written by and for Nazis. It contains wholesale lies.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
You guys who rely on Metapedia for your "facts," and who recall Axis Sally fondly, should take pride when someone calls you a Nazi. Just sayin'.

I've never heard of Metapedia, and that's a fact. Do they use almanacs? Just askin'.

I've never listened to Axis Sally - too young. No fondness. Just sayin'.

BTW, I'm not a Nazi or a neo-Nazi. I describe myself as a disgruntled ex-Libertarian. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
He is dead! My picture is proof Bruce Lee killed him!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Right - we all know that avatar photos do not lie.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The Jewish people declared war on the Germans in 1933, demanding a boycott of all German goods. Then murdered a german consolate, then commited the false flag attack known as Crystal Night. Now there were probably many Germans involved in Crystal Night, but it wasn't organized by the Nazi Party.

Wow. Kristallnacht was a Jewish false flag. I suppose all those people marching around in Nuremberg banging drums and carrying torches were really Jews in disguise?

There is no way to tell who all was involved. You can't make things so black and white. "only" jewish people or "only" germans. It was a False Flag because it was NOT carried out by the Nazi party, it was done by a mysterious group of people, who already knew exactly which places to hit, and which to leave alone. The German citizens fought this group alongside with Jewish people. Good lord, find a war that didn't start with a false flag. Just the way the Earth works.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

There is no way to tell who all was involved. You can't make things so black and white. "only" jewish people or "only" germans. It was a False Flag because it was NOT carried out by the Nazi party, it was done by a mysterious group of people, who already knew exactly which places to hit, and which to leave alone. The German citizens fought this group alongside with Jewish people. Good lord, find a war that didn't start with a false flag. Just the way the Earth works.

Actually, yes there is a way. You can rely on the people who were there. You know why? Because they know more than you do 80 years later. My God. . .

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Hitler didn't want to conquer the world, all he wanted to do was unite Germany with German speaking Austria. Oh, and then the German speaking parts of Czechoslovakia. And Poland. And Latvia and Lithuania. And then he was forced to annex Denmark and Norway to keep them from aligning with Britain. Of course, he needed to make a preemptive strike against France on behalf of Alsace. Oh, and then he needed to send troops to North Africa in order to block the Allies there... and of course he needed Yugoslavia and Greece because of their resources... Oh, and he had to liberate Ukraine from the Bolsheviks... and England was just asking for it... But once he liquidated all the Jews, Russians and Poles, he would certainly have called it quits.

Exactly. I mean, it's not like he would have helped Japan with their Pacific plans or movement on North America. SMH. . .

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Another thing about WWII that gets to me. It's common knowledge that most everybody hates the Nazi Party and what they did. But you can see how different things would have been if they actually won the war. Take a look at the Christians. The Christians carried out one of the largest genocides of the Earth. They waged war on everybody that didn't believe in their new godly figure. I've done the math, as far as killing percentage of the total population, the Christians take the cake. Between the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition, they carried out absolutely brutal tortures and murders of anybody they wanted. It just took a point of the finger... that guy worships the devil, whether it had any basis or not, that guy would have hell coming his way, by the hands of the Christians. But the Christians were so successful in wiping out all the Pagans, that they got to write the history on it.

Since they commited FAR greater crimes and much more brutal murders, why doesn't the populous see this and hate them as well? Majority rules, they won their war.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join