It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think normal Jews were placed in a lose/lose situation by an elite zionist cabal, and millions of ppl paid the ultimate price for it. And yes, it's horrific, and yes it's abhorrent, and no, I don't have a pic of hitler on my wall, or a swastika on my arm.

I DO think, as I already said, it gets damn tedious having to do verbal gymnastics just to have a conversation about REAL history, as opposed to the lies we've been taught since grade school.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you recognize that there were no lampshades made of the skin of Jews, well you must deny the holocaust ever took place.

Good... then you agree that the Nazis murdered millions of innocent civilians in cold blood. They just didn't make lampshades out of them.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

So in your REAL history, the Holocaust was caused by the Jews. Brilliant.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Can't ppl just have a CONVERSATION w/o anyone getting butthurt, or hurling insults b/c they disagree with you?!

No, we cannot.

As you can see from the latest responses, you cannot call in to question facts or ideas that go against the politically correct story of events.

If you recognize that there were no lampshades made of the skin of Jews, well you must deny the holocaust ever took place. Correct? The leaps in logic and emotional responses come out very quickly. Some people cannot swallow the idea that what they have been told is full of lies, half-truths and inaccuracies.

You know the rub? These ppl arguing this, many I assume to be conservative, are actually using liberal bias to debate. They're using emotion over facts, just like libbies do. I wonder if they even realize that & if it would disgust them.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The Kabbalah & 6 million jews

Six million Jews dead/dying BEFORE Hitler

Care to adress this? Or do you just wanna insult ppl some more?

ETA: You should probably look up David Cole's work if you want a real eye-opener.

btw, he was Jewish.
edit on 22-6-2015 by schadenfreude because: David Cole

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazarus Short

No, I got it from the "horse's mouth," and you change my named source to "an almanac." Wow...just...wow. I called no one a liar, btw, but the world is full of them, isn't it?

Where did the Jewish Encyclopedia get its statistics? From some German almanac, no doubt. I've seen that argument before: an almanac from 1930 estimates there are x million Jews in Europe, and an almanac from 1950 estimates there are x million Jews in Europe, ergo the Holocaust did not happen. And yes, you just called me a liar, didn't you?

Ouch! "...almanac, no doubt." No doubt I don't need to call you a liar, but I do urge you to do your OWN research.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

If you recognize that there were no lampshades made of the skin of Jews, well you must deny the holocaust ever took place.

Good... then you agree that the Nazis murdered millions of innocent civilians in cold blood. They just didn't make lampshades out of them.

Yes, I believe the Nazi's murdered an ungodly amount of people. But in my research I have found that many more died of starvation, disease, exhaustion and other ways. I don't believe the 6 million number, as all sources for that claim go back to the writings of one Jewish man that was not in any capacity to make even an educated guess on the matter.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude

You know what bothers me the most? The inability to talk, just talk, w/o being labeled some goose-stepping racist a-hole.

You can't discuss ANYTHING interesting, really interesting, just on it's merits.

inflated holocaust numbers? anti-semite.

pre-flood giants & archaeological evidence/Smithsonian cover-up? Bibletard.

9/11 inside job? conspiracy theorist.

Does God exist? Science is real, religion is faith based bs.

Can't ppl just have a CONVERSATION w/o anyone getting butthurt, or hurling insults b/c they disagree with you?!

This is how wee lose; we can't even have a dialogue anymore about things, cause the labelmaker comes out & there goes the free exchange of ideas. Can't have that!

sigh.

Yup. Been there. Had that done to me. You just can't tell some people to think for themselves. [wink]

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The entire reason Hitler and large sections of the German/Austrian population hated Jews was because they had played a huge role in undermining Germany in the first world war, and they attempted to take over the entire government and economy by installing Jews in every position available.

There is no doubt that the Nazi's did some horrible things and had much blood on it's hands, but the Jews were not some innocent party in all of this.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'd have to say that the biggest smoking gun is the Inalco House. Built to spec of his residence in the Alps.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The Jewish people declared war on the Germans in 1933, demanding a boycott of all German goods. Then murdered a german consolate, then commited the false flag attack known as Crystal Night. Now there were probably many Germans involved in Crystal Night, but it wasn't organized by the Nazi Party.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Laz likes to whack the hornet's nest with facts, sometimes just for the amusement...

You have presented no facts, only opinions.

Would it make any difference if I did? You have misrepresented what I posted, so I must conclude that presenting anything to you is in exercise in futility.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The entire reason Hitler and large sections of the German/Austrian population hated Jews was because they had played a huge role in undermining Germany in the first world war, and they attempted to take over the entire government and economy by installing Jews in every position available.

There is no doubt that the Nazi's did some horrible things and had much blood on it's hands, but the Jews were not some innocent party in all of this.

Be careful. When you say "The Jews", thats what ppl take offense to. SOME Jews, a very select few. Not all, not most, not even some, a handful maybe, tops.

I don't say this to be insulting, just for clarification so you can be more precise & offend less ppl.

~hat tip~

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Be careful. When you say "The Jews", thats what ppl take offense to. SOME Jews, a very select few. Not all, not most, not even some, a handful maybe, tops.

I don't say this to be insulting, just for clarification so you can be more precise & offend less ppl.

~hat tip~

You make a valid point. Saying "the Jews" seems to be all-encompassing. Of course, you would be right in saying "some" or "a handful".

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Well we know ppl weren't turned into soap, despite what "survivors" said on Donahue.

We also know no one was turned into lampshades either.

And maybe you can tell me why the Auschwitz plaque that gave the number that died from 4.2 million, all the way down to what? 900K now? 1.2 mil?

Crazy thing I hear is that "jews" control the media, and the money, hold key positions in finance, yet this is just crazy...

yet in their own Kabbalah, six million must "die by fire" so Israel can be remade.

But hey, wtf do I know?

btw, I'm not denying one iota that the holocaust DID happen, I just believe the number was greatly inflated for political/nation-making reasons.

The soap thing was a fabrication, the lampshade skin turned out to be goat's skin (after testing) and the 'shrunken heads' you forgot to mention, swiftly disappeared after they were all shown to German civilians after the liberation of concentration camps.
It was all a tactic to (I say it again) denazify the population.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuckyYurg

The Jewish people declared war on the Germans in 1933, demanding a boycott of all German goods. Then murdered a german consolate, then commited the false flag attack known as Crystal Night. Now there were probably many Germans involved in Crystal Night, but it wasn't organized by the Nazi Party.

Crystal Night was a good and bad point in that time's history. Not only was the event over-exaggerated to make it seem like the Jews were being persecuted, what did actually occur was a small number of people lashing-out against the Jewish community and Germans and Jews alike stood side by side and fought against the attackers.

They don't like to talk about that one bit. Jews and non-Jewish Germans, including the police, stood together to fight against those that wanted to act violently against the Jewish community. That is quite profound.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

n/p. We can't take it personal. We're trying to wake ppl up from propaganda dating over 70 years old.

I don't always follow my own advice, have a bad temperament, let things get personal. Bull# does that to me.

Take care & good luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Well said! Unlike so many on this thread, you have delved further than the History 101 level.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: junglimogli

No, I got it from the "horse's mouth," and you change my named source to "an almanac." Wow...just...wow. I called no one a liar, btw, but the world is full of them, isn't it?

Where did the Jewish Encyclopedia get its statistics? From some German almanac, no doubt. I've seen that argument before: an almanac from 1930 estimates there are x million Jews in Europe, and an almanac from 1950 estimates there are x million Jews in Europe, ergo the Holocaust did not happen. And yes, you just called me a liar, didn't you?

Speaking of Jews .. they also fought alongside Hitler ..

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.rense.com...

www.haaretz.com...

Good point!
If you dare say anything positive today about the Nazi's you're suddenly deemed a huge racist.

Which is funny, because Hitler had Foreign muslims in his SS and even made one of them an Honorary Airian!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuckyYurg

Crystal Night was a good and bad point in that time's history. Not only was the event over-exaggerated to make it seem like the Jews were being persecuted, what did actually occur was a small number of people lashing-out against the Jewish community and Germans and Jews alike stood side by side and fought against the attackers.

They don't like to talk about that one bit. Jews and non-Jewish Germans, including the police, stood together to fight against those that wanted to act violently against the Jewish community. That is quite profound.

Very true, the Nazi officials were rather stumped as to how something could have been happened under their noses. They wouldn't have been dumbfounded if they had done it, they would have had a well orchestrated response. And didn't it happen while all the top officials were on their way to a summit?

Also people seem to never have learned, that Germany and the Nazi political power didn't want to commit genocide of all jewish people. They wanted them out of Germany after their religious leader demanded a boycott of all German goods. Yes they did round them up and move them by train to camps. But the Germans were working with the Levant to establish Israel for the Jewish people. Many, many of the Jewish people were actually sent to promise land. But then the UK decided NO, that cannot happen anymore. So you have all these Jewish people, stuck in this camp. They needed a work force to fuel the war machine. And these poor people had nowhere to go. So they were made to work. If it was just a death camp, then why did they have currency for the camp? They wouldn't make separate currency for people they were going to kill off right away.

I started getting into this subject when researching my family. I'm a bastard, and my father was one as well. I was able to find out that my father was the product of Rudolf Hess and a "lady of the evening". When I dug deeper into my grandfathers life, it seems he might have made it to Argentina as well. The Hess story gets odd after he was captured. Not a single German officer at the Trials thought that was Hess, They referred to him as "Your Hess, not ours"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join