It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

What a pathetic attempt at deflection. Jesus, I weep for the future.

I surmise that you don't consider all human lives to be equal. I weep for the future too, knowing that if we're not Jews, we're all Palestinians now.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: jaffo

Let me ask you: How many Jews was it acceptable to kill?

Given the bombing and firebombing of most German cities, the atrocities against German civilians (especially by the Soviets), the internment of German military and civilians during and after the war in extremely cruel conditions, etc - I ask you, how many Germans was it acceptable to kill in order to take down the Nazi regime?

the darkest places in hell are reserved for those who choose not to act in times of moral crisis.

I don't accept the existence of a supernatural place called "Hell," but how about those who fail to speak out about the current moral crisis - the Jewish genocide of Palestinians?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Judaism is not a race, it is a religion.

I disagree. I believe it is both.

Reading that Nazi BS has warped your mind. You're starting to think like a Nazi.

I'm just fine, thank you. I don't have any plans of mass genocide any time soon. So your assertion is incorrect.

How many times were you prompted to denounce the slaughter before you finally conceded that any death was a bad thing? Even now, you seem more concerned about clearing Hitler's good name than understanding the pain and suffering of his victims.

I have denounced the killing of Jews. But I find it irrelevant to the topic at hand. The topic is how history may be wrong about what happened to Hitler. I only added a few other things to the discussion that history may have whitewashed.

I do understand how everyone feels. The emotions that surround the holocaust can be very strong, and we have been conditioned to react certain ways when it comes to this subject. So I can't blame them/you. I'm used to being called a nazi sympathizer, a denier, revisionist and many other things.

Sad thing is, no one seems to be actually able to refute my claims. Being called all those names is worth it if I can show one person that what we are taught is full of lies and half truths.

Also, I could care less about Hitler's name or how people perceive it. He deserves every bit of criticism and hate he gets. I don't know why people have to take the leap in logic to say that since I am exposing where history may be wrong, I think the Nazis and Hitler himself were great guys. Where is the logic in that assumption?

But I like the tactic you and others have used. You can't refute my claims, so you focus on me, call me names and try to label me as some sort of "madman". Couldn't do any better than that?
edit on 23-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is such an old topic there is no need for discussion.

It's also the subject of MANY books and "What if" stories. Most of the questions around whether Hitler survived came from the fact that his remains were whisked away from the bunker by the Russians and never independently verified until years later.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm just fine, thank you. I don't have any plans of mass genocide any time soon. So your assertion is incorrect.

You don't need to have plans of mass genocide to be a NAZI. Millions of Germans were NAZIs without having plans of genocide, they were all widely brainwashed to believe in NAZI ideals.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

You don't need to have plans of mass genocide to be a NAZI. Millions of Germans were NAZIs without having plans of genocide, they were all widely brainwashed to believe in NAZI ideals.

I do not believe in any ideals that would be considered "Nazi-like".

Is that better?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm used to being called a nazi sympathizer, a denier, revisionist and many other things.

Good, because that's exactly what you are. Now, what exactly are you claiming? I would be happy to refute it, if you can be specific. At this point, you are probably too far gone to accept the truth, but at least someone will have tried. Sammy Davis Jr. was racially Jewish? Brilliant.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
a reply to: introvert

Given that nazism was the promotion of racial superiority of aryans above other ethnic groups, I have no issue if an other form of racial proselytism is compared to nazism.
The fact than ethnic proselytism is backed by religious fundamentalism rather than dictatorial political motivations doesn't make it acceptable to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Looks as if this thread has run it's course and descended into too much personal commentary

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join