It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Here is a snippet of the page; (please see link for full article)

Newly declassified FBI documents prove that the government knew Hitler was alive and well, and living in the Andes Mountains long after World War II.

On April 30 1945, Adolf Hitler committed suicide in his underground bunker. His body was later discovered and identified by the Soviets before being rushed back to Russia. Is it really possible that the Soviets have been lying all this time, and that history has purposely been rewritten?

No one thought so until the release of the FBI documents. It seems that it is possible that the most hated man in history escaped war torn Germany and lived a bucolic and peaceful life in the beautiful foothills of the Andes Mountains.

Credible Evidence of Hitler's Escape

Hi all,

Not sure if this has already been posted. (I did scan through recent posts, but didn't spot anything.)

But I came across this article today that seems to contain a fair amount of strong evidence supporting people's conceptions that Adolf Hitler, did in fact escape Berlin just before Allied troops stormed his bunker.
edit on 6/20/2015 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
and yours is probably the 100th thread on exactly the same subject

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I read about that years ago though I doubt any credible proof, if it exists being shown to anyone.
edit on 20-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yup, old news. Gnus?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not like id be surprised if he lived, but have a hard time seeing an idealist getting out alive. More trouble then its worth saving him

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This has been discussed on ATS in the past.

From what I understand the FBI did indeed investigate this as a possibility in Argentina. Also to add to appeal of the story, a German U-Boat U-977 showed up in Argentina after German surrendered.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Petest205
I thought everyone knew that dude.
He's still alive,and hides out in the hollow earth with Abe Lincoln,Elvis,Amelia Earheart,Bin laden and Santa.
They are a family now,and they have Yeti children.

Get with the program.

edit on 20/6/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Scanning thru recent posts was not the way to find the bunch that exists here and everywhere on the net. Wanna search google and add "ATS" to the search would've gone back years and years.

Its a very old subject and not recent by any means...only to the source you just discovered. Old.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
He's still alive,and hides out in the hollow earth with Abe Lincoln,Elvis,Amelia Earheart,Bin laden and Santa.
They are a family now.

Get with the program.

You know we're not allowed to share that information. Not even in jest.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Don't take the responses to heart, OP. Obviously, no one bothered to read the article. This is one of those topics that brings out the best and worst of ATS.

Interesting article. I'd like to see more DNA tests run on the remains, but that isn't likely to happen. That Hitler would have escaped, and lived a relatively quiet life after the war should be no surprise to anyone. I suspect he isn't the only public figure in history that has done so, with lots of help from those in the position to do so.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Not that they ever presented / found his body. Not to my satisfaction forensics wise, anyway.

All his cronies, even characters like Mussolini were found dead to rights. But not the master manipulator, the frightened little coward that killed millions while protecting his every whereabouts with phalanxes of guards.

Its one of those deepest secrets that we will only discover at the end.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I find it kinda hard to believe that a guy with a serious screw loose and plans for world domination gives up and wakes up every day thinking "I best check on my potatoes to make sure they're coming in nicely! I wonder what the Lopezes are up to today? Perhaps I'll buy a guard sheep for my garden later this week" and all the other mundane things those of us who aren't trying to conquer the world spend our time thinking about.

I mean...I suppose it's possible, it's just kinda hard to believe for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The documents in the link don't really amount to "The government knew Hitler was alive".
The most they show is "Individuals were telling the government that Hitler was alive", which is not the same thing. The government had every right to disbelieve them, and that's likely to be what happened.

Nor would I put much value on supposed similarities in photographs.
As the great philosopher Humpty Dumpty once pointed out, all human beings look alike anyway. Two eyes, nose, mouth; how is anyone supposed to tell them apart?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Get with the program.

Wrong!
Elvis hated it inside the Earth.
He joined the Space Navy and is currently an ASTRO Admiral in charge of spice interdiction on Mars.
Deny ignorance and what not.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I can see it,

living up there, gassing gophers to death.

trying to breed the perfect sheep.

........,only to make love to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Get with the program.

Wrong!
Elvis hated it inside the Earth.
He joined the Space Navy and is currently an ASTRO Admiral in charge of spice interdiction on Mars.
Deny ignorance and what not.

I heard he was Randy Cramer's boss. "General Smythe" is just his code name.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ahh, maybe leaving the smoking ruins that he had helped turn Germany into was a relief.

But it surely would have been hard for him to make the adjustment from Der Fuhrer to out of place mountain schmuck.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sorry guys.

I know it's been discussed almost as many times as 9/11.

But when I saw the article was published on the 19 June, I thought that most of it was new.

Again, my apologies.
I did just finish watching 'The Greatest Story Never Told' last weekend, so I was suckered in straight away.

Have a great weekend all and thanks for reading!

edit on 20-6-2015 by Petest205 because: date was wrong

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Klassified

I find it kinda hard to believe that a guy with a serious screw loose and plans for world domination gives up and wakes up every day thinking "I best check on my potatoes to make sure they're coming in nicely! I wonder what the Lopezes are up to today? Perhaps I'll buy a guard sheep for my garden later this week" and all the other mundane things those of us who aren't trying to conquer the world spend our time thinking about.

I mean...I suppose it's possible, it's just kinda hard to believe for me.

Lol! Even a megalomaniacal tyrannical dictator has to retire sometime.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hitler was showing signs of Parkinson's disease so it's unlikely he'd have made it to 95 years old even if he escaped Berlin. It was in the Soviets interest to perpetuate the myth he could have survived the war as any intelligence agent spending time chasing a ghost was one less person looking at the USSR.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join