It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston Shooter's black friend claims he never said anything racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Remember those two police officers in NY that were "assassinated"? Were those police officers guilty of killing any innocent individuals?

Sometimes people group others together and label them all evil in the name of the few who are.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I am actually surprised at the racism and primitive ignorance of the manifesto.

Looking at this kid, originally, I got the impression that he was a MKULTRA CANDIDATE AND ZOMBIE who couldn’t even fashion a thought.

Or he was a Hinckley type nut not a virulent racist

Do you think that manifesto is the work of a guy who failed his freshman year of high school and dropped out?
I didn't read the entire document, just scanned parts of it and it is not the work of a high school drop-out. Most college freshmen don't write that well and use proper punctuation.
I fully expected to find some cut-and-paste jumbled mess.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: Sremmos80

By 'outweigh everything else', you mean everything the corporate media has told you.

Chances are, the guy was a whack-job, but it will always be up in the air whether someone(s) gave him just the right nudge to push him over the edge.

For some reason, I think of the movie Jack Reacher, make an assassination look like a mass murder. Not very likely, but it is clear this tragedy is being used to push an agenda. Either way, it turns out to be another convenient disaster for a certain administration.

The Jack Reacher story popped into my head when I heard that one of the dead was a legislator.
It seems obvious that he is insane. Sane people don't behave that way. What made him insane is another issue. How this insanity went unremarked is curious.
Perhaps he will pen another manifesto from his jail cell and explain how his plans went awry. What happened to save the students at the university?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
a reply to: Rezlooper

Ever heard someone use the phrase "I can't be racist, I have a black friend"? It's a common phrase used by PC aware racists.
He wouldn't be the 1st racist person to have a black friend who knew nothing of said racism.

Quite true.

Also consider that he is also mentally ill and that it is rather difficult to rationally explain the behavior of the irrational.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
CHARLESTON: DYLANN ROOF’S COUSIN CLAIMS LOVE INTEREST CHOSE BLACK MAN OVER HIM

TScott Roof, who identified himself as Dylann Roof’s cousin, told me over the telephone that “Dylann was normal until he started listening to that white power music stuff.” He also claimed that “he kind of went over the edge when a girl he liked starting dating a black guy two years back.”ext

So it may all boil down to the guy couldn't get a girl!

...And when he thought he had one she went over to a black guy

That does explain a lot. Fragile ego, already mentally ill, then this what to him may have been a life destroying event and he blames black people in his own little mind as the cause of his "pain" and he kills some.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join