It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Journalist says his guards like Bush reelection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In this article : www.hln.be... which is in Flemish, one of those 2 French journalists claims his guards where in for the re election of Bush.
This would be (following the guards) because under Bush the US Army stays in Iraq and they will get more followers.
The guard supposedly also said that the US attack on Afghanistan is one of the causes that Islamitic Terrorism could spread over the world. Following the guards words they are in more than 60 Nations across the world and their goal is to replace current Arabic Presidents and leaders who are not following their rules and to make a "Kalifaat" (Didn�t know this word in English, sorry for that) from Andalousia till the borders of China.

During their imprisonment by those 2 groups the 2 French Journalists claim to have seen signs that caused them to think they where on "Planet Bin Laden" because there where several signs of links between Osama and the guards/groups. They also noticed that the group did not only have an Iraq - Calendar but where also busy with International stuff.

When asked about the priorities the guards said : Saoudi -Arabia and Egypt but that everyone knows that ALL current Arabic leaders are traitors because not a single one of them is really Islamitic.

I think there might be some truth in it.. but I also think those groups should smoke less dope. From Andalousia till the Chinese Borders... how do they plan to do that duh.

I searched a bit on google to find a translation but didn�t find one after a few pages. So I don�t know if this has allready been posted, if it is, my appologies.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think they just have high ambitions. What it comes down to, is what the people of these countries will do. How do these countries feel about the Western World? Do they want an anti-Western president? I think al Qaeda is foolish to forget about the people, I just up the people are strong enough to stand up for what they believe in.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting, given the fact that against all odds, they made it out without too much ado. Were they given misinformation ? Or, were their captors the real hardcore ones which have released vidoes ?

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dunno. People with a machinegun in their hand might also be tempted to start bluffing. Or maybe Osama or whoever their leader is did tell �em that and they believe it..?
There is plenty of people today following blindly their leaders as where there also in the past.. they wouldn�t be an exception I guess.

I wonder why this story doesn�t seem to have found it�s way to other media..
I found an English part of the article..but this stuff was left out... or did this Flemish newspaper/newssite add it untrue..

top topics

join