It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lesson from South Carolina

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I've been pondering over this the last few days, and I'm still in awe over power these individuals wielded at a most fatigued and weak moment; at least it would have been for me.

In my opinion they have demonstrated an enormous amount of strength and dignity. It's very inspirational. These guys are real heroes, and may their example never be forgotten, their love and compassion for humanity, even for the one who committed the heinous act.

In my book these guys are heroes and I commend them for their bravery and courage. It's amazing!!!
edit on 23-6-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As noted in my earlier posts, I'm just not buying into this idea that this little punk was any kind of White Separatist or Supremacist. Until proven otherwise, I'm calling this as a psychological "Patricide", and putative suicide. He merely ran out of bullets on the latter. This is also why he couldn't put up any fight when the cops surrounded him.

This drug induced atrocity, by a psycho with fifty black Face Book friends, does have a precursor of sorts. When the British Royal Navy forced Capitan Langsdorff, of the Graf Spee, into scuttling his ship, he then wrapped himself in the old and nonexistent,(Say Confederacy), Imperial German Naval Flag, and shot himself. He didn't wrap himself in the then current regime's Nazi flag.

I'm afraid that all that' going to happen will be for a gaggle of politicians to fall for an "end justifies the means", argument, and use this to remove the Confederate Flag from the South Carolina Capital grounds. Maybe it needs to go, but right now, removing it over this "false flag" albeit D.I.Y. false flag, atrocity, plays right into Mr. Roof's agenda.

When his impending trial, smokes out his true sensibilities, its going to leave a very bad taste in so many folks mouths, akin to the falsehoods being perpetrated by Rachael Donezal, up in Spokane, Washington. The Spokane Police Dep't, there, immediately removed her from their Police advisory Commission. Drug induced or not, this seems to be another case of synchronicity, although Rachael hasn't killed anyone, by pretending to be black.

Dylann on the other hand, has massacred all those Christians, peacefully studying in their Bible Study Class, without any mercy whatsoever. I'm calling their deaths as a means to his own despicable ends. And that end was to psychologically assassinate his own dysfunctional father, and that father's belief system. His meds turned him into a real life Jekylll and Hyde monster. Note; this all happened right before Father's Day.

All of these knee jerk politicians are going to regret jumping in with both left feet, IMHO. What Dylann's lawyers may do, is to put the P.C. B.S. on trial, just like John Brown did in his own trial, just before the Civil War. If the Main Stream News Media have to admit everything he claimed is true, and that they've been covering up the real war against Whites, then he wins! Dylann may become the next "John Brown".

As a repetition of history, argument, there is an old Cantata which has the refrain, "John Brown's body lies a' mouldering in his grave, but his truth goes marching on". I'm saying that Mr. Dylann Roof really wants the Stars and Bars gone, and created this D.I.Y. false flag church massacre, to do his dirty work.

I want to say, that I don't fault his Black Friends for not seeing this two faced psycho, for what he was, in time to de-fuse him, by turning his gun into the cops. I do fault his mother for not making sure that his Glock was gone, until after he had gotten straight, and over the anti - addiction, psychotropic drugs.

Roof may have been just as far out of it, as that Pizzaholick Air Nat.'l Guard pilot who broke away from his formation, and then flew his A-10 Warthog, into the side of Gold Dust Peak, in Colorado. I'm calling that one as being from a bad mushroom in the pizza. i understand just how this can toss someone into an murderous alternate reality. I'll bet that that Guard Pilot, thought he had massacred a barracks full of his fellow soldiers, and simply was taking the honorable way out, by Tee Boning his jet into the side of a mountain.

But bullets, or no bullets, I don't understand why Dylann didn't just speed way up and then crash his car into a tree, or rocky cliff, like that A-10 pilot did.

edit on 23-6-2015 by carpooler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

TheRedneck,

Thank you for sharing that. These people who were victimized by this twisted, hate filled soul and murdered were the true exemplification of the Christian values they practiced and lived. Their relatives and friends typified all that is noble and true and powerful about their Christian faith and values. I believe their friends and family members are stronger than me too. I'm not sure I could have forgiven this monster so soon, and maybe not at all. I'm not sure my spirituality is that highly developed yet.
edit on 23-6-2015 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm not claiming to know what really happened. I'm just suspicious that this little rat was trying to initiate a Southern Ethnic Cleansing, of everything which represents his dysfunctional old man. We have to wait for the trial, if there is to be any trial, to expose why he did it. What I have seen is that the Prozac depression means that you are still you. This new psychotropic cocktail, may be out there, like the bad mushroom, I once got in a Pizza. I was sure that I had killed one of my wife's friend's husband. I had to go and see and talk to him to completely shake it. I believe that the pizzaholic A-10 pilot who crashed into Gold Dust Peak, in Colorado, a few years ago, had a similar experience.

If this is the root cause, then Dylann Roof wanted the Blacks to rise up, and run off the Rednecks, and not the other way around. So, I'm withholding judgement until I see the coroner's report on this crime scene, in the church. He may indeed have decided to start off the mass killings, but this would go against all of his black Face Book friends, and his partying down, black, home boys.

I can understand why the Blacks are clamoring for the removal of Confederate memorabilia, from the State House grounds. But Christian icanography will be the next to go.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for. I.O.W.'s. New info is starting to dribble out. While prescription meds are part of this to be sure, the opiate dependence, hasn't been explained. But his dad seems from what I've read to be the epidemy of the definition of "white trash". So I think my take is still on the table, at least for the time being. I'll be the first to admit I've been wrong, if the trial, if there is one, shows a different causation.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

I went over the four hour max for editing. I researched this a bit and something jumped out at me. This drug is a heavy hitter. It requires the subject to maintain a serene home life, or the fireworks can break out. Mr. Roof's dysfunctional home life was a sputtering fuse. All the drama between his parents may be what sent him over the edge.

Going cold turkey, exacerbates this, "going crazy", symptom or syndrome. I think we need to wait for his trial or sentencing hearing. There will be a paper trail, as these pills and strips, are controlled prescription drugs. Wow, talk about having a berserker drug inside of a band aid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join