It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing nutters and their fantasy of a race war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: seeker1963

The purpose of the op was for conservatives to get their # together and fix this problem in their circle. Is that not what we did with the Muslims we rode their # hard telling them to condemn the attacks of terrorists And to stop their extremist well here you go a nice slice of the same.

Pointing fingers and making blanket statements are poor form. Using Progressive talking points does nothing more than continue the madness you claim to be aware of. If you find yourself using talking points that you hear on FOX news consistently OR any of the Progressive stations, you fall into the left/right system of division that again you claim to be aware of.

Maybe your just not as aware as you think...........

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You fall for the trap too.

source 1

source 2

Progressive Left wing propaganda is king of the TV

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

The system is nationwide I wouldn't say conservatives nor liberals would have any solutions to this. The disparities may vary from different states tho but then you have to take in pop. Density and a bunch of other things including their laws.

So you have no solutions but to foment more divide by labeling conservatives as racist.

If I were of a conspiratorial mind, I'd say that you would desire a racial divide and would encourage racial division.

But that's only if I had a conspiratorial mind.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The system is nationwide I wouldn't say conservatives nor liberals would have any solutions to this. The disparities may vary from different states tho but then you have to take in pop. Density and a bunch of other things including their laws.

So you have no solutions but to foment more divide by labeling conservatives as racist.

If I were of a conspiratorial mind, I'd say that you would desire a racial divide and would encourage racial division.

c'mon beezer...according to you, everybody on here is "fomenting divide", regardless of what position they take...is that your point?...please elucidate to us your own profound solution.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not saying there aren't right wing moderates but there is a sprectrum. On the left you have communism and on the right you have fascism. The farther right you go the more fascist as well there is more of a focus on race superiority( ie. Hitler). This man was a far right Nazi racist which is the the dark side of the right wing like communism is the dark side of the left wing like wahabbi is the dark side of the Muslim religion. We always seem to blame and generalize whole segments of others when only a minority commit an atrocity I just got caught up in the moment.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: buddah6

Yeah man those black people are so violent let's not forget most of that is usually gang violence not normal people.

I would bet that you are guessing at what race that I am! You are thinking he's white. I'm not white but I am a minority.

Have you ever heard of Chinese organizing rallies at city hall or sueing because not enough employees are oriental. What percentage of Chinese are in prison or commit capital crimes. How many Chinese drop out of school or have a "Chinese College Fund." How about a national movement to stop using the "C" word.

Let's discuss the "Okies" or the "Rednecks" or the "Briars" none show up at city hall bitching for their condition. When was the last time rednecks rioted over the police in their neighborhoods. How many pelt the cops with bottles when they are working nearby. How many organize flash mobs to attack police. After all it is "just-us."

Now, the conversation is Hispanics are becoming the preferred minority in hiring in government jobs.

Please, I'm tired of being urinated on only to be told it's raining. You need to find another source for a sympathetic ear.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I gave you my solution find the amplifiers!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Well your acting like Chinese people can't be racist...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There are two sides and each side looks at the other as the enemy and that is the fuel for the discontent in the world.

The only way to change things is by empathy and understanding that the two sides are pinned against eachother and compromise.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: beezzer

c'mon beezer...according to you, everybody on here is "fomenting divide", regardless of what position they take...is that your point?...please elucidate to us your own profound solution.

Are you labeling conservatives as racist?

Do you have any solutions?

Mine are simple. We shouldn't encourage self-segregation. We should foster equality in everything. Affirmative action only hurts and divides us.

What is your leftist progressive solution?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: NavyDoc

a reply to: NavyDoc

So you don't believe shows like Glenn beck and Sean Hannity foment racism?

No. No reasonable person does.

here,..navy doc...sean Hannity....fair.org...
and...glen beck...newsone.com...

so you must agree with both Hannity and Beck, since you proclaim you are a "reasonable" person

Two words!

Al Sharpton

There is enough blame and ignorance to bury BOTH political parties!

Meanwhile Corporations are people, elected officials create laws that benefit those who contribute the most to get them elected and keep them elected.........

Pffffft and if I'm not mistaken? Your older than I am? I'm 52!
edit on 20-6-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Last word on news TV ratings....

Fox News Channel, NBC and ABC can claim wins in the latest batch of ratings.

For the February ratings period, Fox News was the most-watched channel in prime time in all of cable. Fox News' top performers were "The O'Reilly Factor" with nearly 3 million viewers and "The Kelly File" with 2.3 million.

The audiences were far bigger last week for the three evening broadcasts on ABC, CBS and NBC. They're often written off as old-fashioned telecasts, but they're still reaching substantial audiences.

"NBC Nightly News," anchored by Lester Holt, averaged 10.1 million viewers. "ABC World News Tonight With David Muir" was second with 9.7 million viewers. "CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley" delivered 8.5 million viewers.

Free Network TV is King

who is it that has a lock on news propaganda again?

link   

Yeah man I get you black people are just entitled and don't work hard enough everything that's happening to them is their own fault. Do you hear yourself?

link   

I gave you my solution find the amplifiers!!!!

Progressive leftist policies are the amplifiers.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gothmog

You fall for the trap too.

source 1

source 2

Progressive Left wing propaganda is king of the TV

But I did state "news" programming. Not much for the trash the major stations put on and call them shows.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

But statistics clearly show that we aren't all equal so how do we foster equality?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

But statistics clearly show that we aren't all equal so how do we foster equality?

You want equal outcome, not equal opportunity.

ahhh.

I get it now.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If those are the amplifiers then they must be eliminated but it is not only progressive policies that are hurting us

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I thought we weren't supposed to use terms like , "Right wing nutters," or the like in threads anymore, let alone the title.
edit on 103030p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I thought we weren't supposed to use terms like , "Right wing nutters," or the like in threads anymore, let alone the title.

Thankfully this one got moved to the Mud Pit......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join